Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 (4194 Views)

. / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello tech lovers, i am in a real dilemma right now. I want to get a new phone but i am confused on which one to buy between gionee M5, gionee splus and camon c8. Ofcourse i have seen their specs but then we all know specs(on paper)lie. Please i need you guys to advice me on which of them to get. Which has the best camera, best multitasking and best RAM management? Which is the most classy? Please compare and help me make a decision. Thanks guys

cc: techlector, techlover, tallesty, misstechy and all tech and gadget lovers

CC: lalasticlala sire please help me put this on fp so that people can come to my aid.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by omoalajah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
No think am at all. Canon C8 don take over.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Baddosneh: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Camon C8
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Orator2383: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Camon c8 is the cheapest among them but great camera too but if you can afford the other two they are good phones
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by bogtrotter: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
S plus camera is better camon 8, I've compared them both... And better in performance too.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
If you choose c8, you'll be glad you did
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Limus: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't order Online. Go to slot or major Phone sellers. get hold of the phones test and compare them. that was what I did and Gionee Splus came first. You will never regret of buying the Phone. From Battery to camera and general functions. Splus is the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Limus:
Don't order Online. Go to slot or major Phone sellers. get hold of the phones test and compare them. that was what I did and Gionee Splus came first. You will never regret of buying the Phone. From Battery to camera and general functions. Splus is the best.
Hmm. Thanks for your advice bro
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Xhaka:
If you choose c8, you'll be glad you did
please elaborate on this assertion.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
bogtrotter:
S plus camera is better camon 8, I've compared them both... And better in performance too.
Really. Please can i see pictures?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Orator2383:
Camon c8 is the cheapest among them but great camera too but if you can afford the other two they are good phones
ok bro. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by yinka360nl1: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Orator2383:
Seconded!
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Though C8 is the cheapest.. But I'll advice you to delete it from your thought. I've tested all the phones.. And my candid advice to you is to go for S plus. Performance, design, camera, durability and of course future update is guaranteed..
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by sonofgodfrey(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
I have a gionee m3 4 sale (18k). Call 08165020401
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Though C8 is the cheapest.. But I'll advice you to delete it from your thought. I've tested all the phones.. And my candid advice to you is to go for S plus. Performance, design, camera, durability and of course future update is guaranteed..
s Plus has OTA?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:
So you're the tester testing all phones? mtcheww undecided
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Youngpo413: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Orator2383:
You are not biased.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Youngpo413: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Limus:
it also has USC type B!
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Xhaka:

So you're the tester testing all phones? mtcheww undecided

Lmao, werey.. U don vex?? Yes, I'm a tester... Hope that makes you happy now?? Akuya
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2016
sylvalord:
s Plus has OTA?

Yeah, it does.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, werey.. U don vex?? Yes, I'm a tester... Hope that makes you happy now?? Akuya
Oponu.. I know people like you use phones that they use rubber to pack
You don't know quality
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Xhaka:

Oponu.. I know people like you use phones that they use rubber to pack
You don't know quality

Didinrin ayi rada rada, so camon c8 is a quality phone? Why not tell the OP the truth and stop spewing trash? No one you have a shallow thinking to feel I use a rubber phone.. Tell me, is your C8 not rubber.. Opo, see composition' I know people like you use phone that they use rubber to pack '
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Didinrin ayi rada rada, so camon c8 is a quality phone? Why not tell the OP the truth and stop spewing trash? No one you have a shallow thinking to feel I use a rubber phone.. Tell me, is your C8 not rubber.. Opo, see composition' I know people like you use phone that they use rubber to pack '
So camon c8 isn't a quality phone?
I'd urge you to move around with civilized people
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Xhaka:

So camon c8 isn't a quality phone?
I'd urge you to move around with civilized people

Abegi spare me that. I'll pass jare.. Op, follow your mind.... So Xhaka, how you dey??
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by parrotibaba(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
@op the best option there is gionee splus, price, durability, battery, camera, and the big one multitasking. Don't listen to these tecno shills who are marketing their product here, splus is your best option.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Abegi spare me that. I'll pass jare.. Op, follow your mind.... So Xhaka, how you dey??
On a lowkey undecided
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by olayinkajnr(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Xhaka:

On a lowkey undecided

Lolz, why u dey squeeze face? If person see our convo, he go think say we dey fight ni fa
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Lordmykel(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
lol these guys are marketing their products. welll i stay in cali uni of tecnology campus tho im not a student. and i have seen alot of phones, you know students go for the best.. most of them use samsung devices the rest are with infinix and tecno devices. to be sincere i've been here for 4 months and have never seen a student with a gionee device.

so i wonder how these gionee guys get paid for advertising their products. almost on every phone thread. op follow your mind tho i know we are your mind. im not saying you should not buy gionee ,just that i do not like people deceiving others advertising something nobody uses.

ill be buying an infinix hot note pro soon
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
@op the best option there is gionee splus, price, durability, battery, camera, and the big one multitasking. Don't listen to these tecno shills who are marketing their product here, splus is your best option.
Thank you boss. Those dudes are just compounding my confusion.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lordmykel:
lol these guys are marketing their products. welll i stay in cali uni of tecnology campus tho im not a student. and i have seen alot of phones, you know students go for the best.. most of them use samsung devices the rest are with infinix and tecno devices. to be sincere i've been here for 4 months and have never seen a student with a gionee device.

so i wonder how these gionee guys get paid for advertising their products. almost on every phone thread. op follow your mind tho i know we are your mind. im not saying you should not buy gionee ,just that i do not like people deceiving others advertising something nobody uses.

ill be buying an infinix hot note pro soon
My mind is in disarray that is why i asked you guys to help me make a choice.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
olayinkajnr:

My mind? If my mind dey offer any solution i for no come here for advice na.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Between Gionee Splus, Gionee M5 And Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, why u dey squeeze face? If person see our convo, he go think say we dey fight ni fa
Nah, i don old pass make i dey fight smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Bad Thing About Phantom 6: See This Twitter User's Opinion / 16 Phone Memes We All Can Relates To �� / Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.