Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. (29215 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Dejected Aregbesola Now Appreciates Jonathan And Reason With Fayose's Maturity / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by PhockPhockMan: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Governors Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti and Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state, on Tuesday set aside their political differences during a meeting in Osogbo.

According to tweets from the verified handle of Aregbesola (a governor elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress), the visit of Fayose, a member of the opposition, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and a major critic of the Muhammadu Buhari-led APC government at the centre, is historical.

“I am honored to play host to my friend and brother, the executive governor of Ekiti state, Peter Ayodele Fayose”.

“@GovAyoFayose I celebrate you for the maturity and clear headedness that your visit to Osun today represents”.

Although, details of the meeting is unknown but it might be connected to the welfare of the Yoruba nation and partnership between the two states.

“The visit of @GovAyoFayose to Osun today shows that though we differ politically, the Yoruba race remains united”

“I gave @GovAyoFayose my word that I will continue to work with him and other Yoruba leaders to better the life of the average Yoruba man”.

There is no tweet yet from the handle of Fayose or his spokesman, Lere Olayinka on the visit.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/aregbesola-hails-fayose/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Eshinwaju: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
More wonderful news from odualand....the Ooni with alaafin....lagos state rejoining odua investment group....and now....Ekiti and Ondo reconciling with the wider states.....I smell good things coming....Amin... cool

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by kossyablaze(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
This one say clear headedness.....the oda APC man say em need Rehab....who we go come believe now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by seunmsg(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nobody is fighting Fayose before. He's the one always picking on his imaginary enemies and fighting them in the media. Even PMB has no problem with him.

All the same, it's a welcome development to see that he's gradually coming back to his senses. He's better off being in good terms with his neighbour governors irrespective of party differences than picking quarrels with everybody. Yorubaland needs more unity than division.

23 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Nebuchadnezar: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
ride on gov. Fayose the only yeroba man that care for his people sending the jobless youths and omonile them to aba and onitsha to learn trade from igbos..
Buhari trembles when you speak that's the kind of opposition pdp needs not the so called mild opposition grin

where's my boy TonyeBarcanista sef
the king of Babylon is calling you
KING NEBUCHADNEZAR!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
You mean Fayose,stomach infrastructure governor undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by PhockPhockMan: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fayose remains the face of Yoruba politics.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by anigbajumo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good for them, at least their must be unity among all the Governor in South West irrespective of their political party.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by lollystiver(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
buh BIG shame on that man cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by peacengine(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
LOL, Fayose my man

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by kennyman2000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
buhari boys will finish you oo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Moneyyy: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Dahveydson(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
LOL

After you people fight and kill yourselves over politicians, they meet, laugh and drink beer together. In the end you're the ultimate Loser.

In Nigeria there are no ideologies, all politicians have the same interest and aspiration.

Continue fighting over politicians oo, your eyes will soon clear.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
ZOMBIES NO GO LIKE DIS

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by lielbree: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ride on fayose

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Aminat508(f): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
For more gist visit www.amiloaded.com grin
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
OMOLUABI RERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by lordcyl3(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
not a big deal na
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Korrection(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
who do i blame?

#teamblame

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by EbuGeneral(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
AYODELE FAYOSE, THE JOSE MOURINHO OF NIGERIA POLITICS. THAT MAN GOT THE GUTS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by techmart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
oh
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by ril19(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aregbe what shall we now hail you for? undecided
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by dammytosh: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
This one say clear headedness.....the oda APC man say em need Rehab....who we go come believe now?

Both Aregbe and Fayose should be Rehab.
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by ril19(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:

GBAM! you just collect my talk from my mouth come help me talk am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Fidelisfaithful: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
dammytosh:

I love fayose

Both Aregbe and Fayose should be Rehab.
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by kossyablaze(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
ril19:

GBAM! you just collect my talk from my mouth come help me talk am. grin
lolzzz
Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
EbuGeneral:
AYODELE FAYOSE, THE JOSE MOURINHO OF NIGERIA POLITICS. THAT MAN GOT THE GUTS.

Una really deserve to de suffer I swear.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Fidelisfaithful: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
I love fayosa

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by Excuzeme: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fayose is seeing the handwriting on the wall........... something Olisah Metuh refuse to see!

This visit is a "fence-mending" visit by Fayose, so he can be rehabilitated by APC.

he knows that #EkitiGate is just a matter of time.

Who needs another enemy, if you make the president your enemy?

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. by longayink: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
A Y-Nation Deeply Divided by Islamabad..... LMAORTF
shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked

Unity Since When?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / UK Agency Says Nigerians Respect Wealthy Prostitutes / Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.