Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (43248 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 2:03am On Jan 27, 2016
The child always have a perfect resemblance and perfect image of the Father when it is out of wedlock!
God always leave them a super proof, making it difficult to deny

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by DonBobes(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2016
timunstopable:
This one na oloso now

Why are all these celebs always impregnating oloso bt forming creme de la crem 4 vidéos no class sef

Nd trust oloso dem go make sure na risky period he knack am raw

All these celebs ll be going round on campaign against aids use condoms bt they no dey use am

always knacking raw

list of celebs that dont use condoms
1.2face
2.iceprince
3.Wizkid
4.seunkuti

add urs 2 the list

yeye

Wait o, wher u put Davido. No ves me o. Abeg dt list no complete abeg.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by DipoDaniel: 3:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by hottathanfire(m): 3:14am On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
lol bloggers have come again. So what is the evidence here abeg?

If I have 2 devices with me, I can be sending message to myself to engineer this kind of evidence. It is baseless. Cheap publicity, cheap way to drive traffic to your website. Fear God o!!!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again sha grin grin grin
My dear you are thinking straight, this is how all Nigerian youths should be thinking on every issue before talking, only then we can witness the BIG change, but let's not blame bloggers here. Lady F you deserve a kiss!!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm not really surprised. In fact, I expect more of these from Seun.
We cannot forget his father's exploits with women in a hurry.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by lohresloco: 4:11am On Jan 27, 2016
The okpo-baby mama era... classless artists.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by diva90: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2016
That baby is his carbon copy
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by bettercreature(m): 4:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Seun can never deny this baby,they so much look alike expecially the mouth part
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by dabimzy(f): 4:38am On Jan 27, 2016
qloreal:
She even tattooed some filthy stuffs on her boobs.

Whores everywhere trying to trap niggas down.
then niggas should zip up or av self control.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by equily(m): 4:43am On Jan 27, 2016
no genotype ni?
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by enomakos(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
and the baby looks like him
she is his carbon copy
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by 2ts: 5:51am On Jan 27, 2016
And you think any sane man would want to stay with u for life with all this tatoos and prostitute kinda pose.

I blame all this so called Celebs. Them go c silifa go follow cythia, see rahimo go follow rehana etc.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by macino1(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Wonders will never end. . .

In another news, Going through any Sexual and Erectile Dysfunction? Please let us help you: www.nairaland.com/2884787/what-need-cure-premature-expulsion
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by jojoki: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Na one man go tattoo that her bre.ast o. Smh. Seun should do DNA to confirm because girls of nowadays can't be trusted.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by repogirl(f): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2016
He should learn from his father, Fela accepted all his children, whether they were his or not.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by edo3(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2016
kossyablaze:
So this guy is a lunatic...always blastn politicians whereas he got a bigger skeleton in his blokos
No mind d eediot..anytime him dey blast polithiefcians,,I go de wonder who be ds one??who sabi am?
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by 4everGrand(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2016
youngmoney47:
If this is true, this is not good for his image.

Which image?
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by aishmuhd(f): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
wow!!! dem no go ask who born dis pinkin. d resemblance heh no get part 2. this baby is more of him dan his IFA.. which his proud to shw to d world.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Jalinco: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Another baby mama story
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by toprealman: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
1. I'm not good at resemblance unless for identical twins. 2. Adaeze looks cheap and rough. 3. Her chat us laughable, revealing such info to a "stranger". 4. This her reggae and blues combo get y-leg!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Dem don start again cheesy

Still waiting for that day when a lady will upload the picture of a child claiming I'm the father cheesy
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2016
it seems Nigerian musicians are allergic to condom.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by toprealman: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2016
1. I'm not good at resemblance unless for identical twins. 2. Adaeze looks cheap and rough. 3. Her chat is dumb and laughable, revealing such info to a "stranger". 4. This her reggae and blues combo get y-leg!

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by toprealman: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2016
1. I'm not good at resemblance unless for identical twins. 2. Adaeze looks cheap and rough. 3. Her chat is dumb and laughable, revealing such info to a "stranger". 4. This her reggae and blues combo get y-leg!

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by toprealman: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2016
That little child even get Fela gap tooth.

Hold on, whats the mother's name? Adaobi?

Yoruba has been tattooing Ibo 3reasts since Lugard was in potty training. Badt boys!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by justmenoni: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin

tpiar:
where is Ms McArthur located?

Atlanta?
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by kachnov(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2016
cute baby tho
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by jerrymej(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Some have waited long enough for child they couldn't get, some have cried for a child after years of marriage they couldn't get, While some insane ones are here rejecting upon rejecting children!

chaii, see life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by fF01(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2016
na dis kine Pikin dem go call Family meeting ontop ur head, dem go ask u. Seun is this ur Daughter??
as u just wan open mouth say NO, d whole Family go rush u wih Slap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Buys 2014 Toyota Camry / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.