Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching (701 Views)

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? / Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? / Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take A Job Of 5000 Naira Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching by princeleo1: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders, please I am a new member. I read electrical engineering with 2.2 and I teach in a secondary school presently in Gusau, Zamfara State capital. I have been in this teaching for the past two years and my school course mates together with whom I had graduated and are residing in other states are getting good job offers. Zamfara state is less indusrialised. please I need the advice of house. Is it advisable to give up and remain in Zamfara owing to lack of job or go to more industrialised states and struggle the way my collegues are doing it?
Re: Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2009
it all depends on what you want in life,
if you are comfortable in zamfara state, you can stay there, work hard and perhaps become the principal of the school
, what are you teaching there, maths and physics i presume,
i believe you are young and you have a lot you want to achieve, staying there will not help you! Find abetter job and do something good with your life,
like i said, it all depends on what you want!
Re: Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching by kokoA(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guy! Two years?! teaching in ZAMFARA of all places. Men, to be candid with you now, take your destiny in your hands. No one is gonna do that for you. It is not it. Please you can do better, do not settle for less.
Re: Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching by toxxybit: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hey,i did my Nysc over there in Zm sometime ago,and i find it difficult to stay,why? b/cuz the rate at which u wud be exposed to job opportunties are limited.and they r too tribalistic,meaning tht they consider their ppl first b/4 otherz.So my advice to u ,is tht u should look 4 something better than teaching n do there,if not why not go to other places and apply while u r still doing d job.
Re: Is It Advisable For An Elecrical Eng'vice Og Graduate To Remain Zamfara Teaching by deor03(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hey, you can come down during the long vacation ( 3 months), and use that opportunity to look for Jobs Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid With Extra Big % On Commission Marketing Electrical Wires & Cable / Advertising Lovers! / Gettıng Instructıon From Your Boss Contrary To Company's Complıance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.