Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

thunder fire u all In politics section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / thunder fire u all In politics section (518 Views)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics" / Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thunder fire u all In politics section by mixxture: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
i'm 20 and my father died in 2004, and he is a member of one of the nigerian armed forces before he died, though not in combant, its due to sickness, and its my name he used as his next of kin, now, i need some cash badly for a very important thing, pls how can i get the benefit of a next of kin [gratitude] and what ministry should i go to start the processing plus how long does it take to get such a money. plsss help me its very urgent.

egbon lalasticlala , pls help me move this to front page pls.
Re: thunder fire u all In politics section by mixxture: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
thunder fire u all In politics section, if na tribalistic thread now comments for don full here.
Re: thunder fire u all In politics section by BeClever: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frustration..

Just go to the last place he worked and ask them all the questions, but if you don't know that.. .just go to that one of the Nigeria armed force office near you and plaster your frustration on them no here.
Re: thunder fire u all In politics section by BeardedMeat(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
mixxture:
thunder fire u all In politics section, if na tribalistic thread now comments for don full here.
grin tongue. You sure say that man na ya papa? I no trus soja o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / World's Most Corrupt Countries : Nigeria's Position / Tompolo Makes U-Turn Ready To Face EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.