Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman (38006 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by barlkeez(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Singer Solidstar shares photo of his months old son. He welcomed the child with a British woman last year. See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA_sE0kFAN-/?taken-by=officialsolidstar

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by barlkeez(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by olayinka807: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
wow... so cute..

BTW...what am i seeing inside solidstar's trouser undecided undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by gomzy121: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
fine baby

2 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
kiss daddy's little man indeed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
awwww!!!!!!cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by nnadychuks(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
fine pikin.. First child (son) always resemble the mother and daughters resemble their father

5 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Cholls(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
my brother these baby fine well well......better pikin!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Kreamie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sharp guy

4 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by imeller: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice one Congrats.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Even Solid Star get baby mama? undecided angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by kirchofff(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
I must marry oyinbo I swear, see as pikin fine die

4 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by ActivismForever: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
olayinka807:
wow... so cute..

Wetin carry ur eyes go dia

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by ladyF(f): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
All of you posting pishure of fine baby and making [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] want to go and carry belle angry diaris God ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by cutetopsey(f): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Awwww!

So cute!

Lovely!

Check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow I love this,I can't wait to start having my own children
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
now playing Good time- kiss Daniel
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by undisputed25(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aww,lovely kid,but whats that below his trouser right up above his hands? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by tlops(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Nonybb: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
So this IDIOT is proud of fathering a Bastard, another Omo Ale. And some stvpid Nigerians are congratulating him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by RedCapChief(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why can't SolidStar get married. Now he has made this child a basterd angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Yahzeelv(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice pix n God bless our white n black 9ja (one 9ja lo ni)
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by bastien: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Commot the oyinbo from the baby, the baby resemble Solid star
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by rattlesnake(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
sin sin everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by ipledge10(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
remember007:
Aww,lovely kid,but whats that below his trouser right up above his hands? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cholls:
my brother these baby fine well well......better pikin!.
remember007:
cruzita:
awwww!!!!!!cute cute cute cute cute cute cute
shame on you all,I know if that baby was giving by an African mother,you will all come here to shout Baby mama but because the mama is British u all shouting cute baby

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by M4gunners: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is Son confirm Ajeborter.Not pikin.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by sylviaeo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
one word...adorable
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Jaymima(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
olayinka807:
wow... so cute..

Your eye sha!
May your legs never go the way of your eyes cos anya gi n'aga pio pio pio

1 Like

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman by Antoinne: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Programmed to find white beautiful, it's no strange thing to see most comments here screaming "cute, cute, cute".

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.