Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" (1475 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Daminaj2(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
We say allegedly until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the father. Though alot needs to be answered as to why the baby has been named after the Ojuelegba singer.

Wizkid's baby mama who got social media boiling days ago when it was revealed she has welcomed a child with the Nigerian singer who is already a father to six years old Boluwatife shared photos of her baby again and called him 'MY AYo" . same name he shared with his dad . Wizkid

Wizkid real names are Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun and that is exactly what Binta has named her child

cc: lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/wizkid-alleged-babymama-show-off-her.html

Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Daminaj2(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wizzy Eleniyan grin
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by bewla(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Any way
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why Ayo come small like dis naw? shocked #small teddy bear angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by mopinks(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg why dm dy cover d pikin face with love... Mtchew
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by MeloGist(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why hiding the baby face?? undecided and why the baby come small like this like say lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by axortedbabe(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Their bucket of palaver
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Chestar5(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
True talk d pikin small grin
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Daminaj2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chestar5:
True talk d pikin small grin

The baby is just a week old.
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by gossipatrol(f): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok o
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Chestar5(f): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Daminaj2:

The baby is just a week old.
a week old baby ehn @ least d pikin go don add weight for my housegrin
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by misspicy(f): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Why covering the face of the baby?

who knows if Wizkid is really the father? lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Daminaj2(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Chestar5:

a week old baby ehn @ least d pikin go don add weight for my housegrin

On top Eba abi?
Re: Wizkid Alleged Babymama Shows Off Her Baby As She Calls Him "MY AYO" by Chestar5(f): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Daminaj2:

On top Eba abi?
no o, milk grin

(1) (Reply)

Transformation . Before And After Pix Of Don Jazzy. / Checkout Late Music Star, Prince` Stunning Exes / Why Instagram Girls Are The Most Dangerous [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.