Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help:mosque Noise Disturbs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help:mosque Noise Disturbs (461 Views)

Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues / Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) / Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by solveprob: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning house.I dont know whether this is the right section to post this.I just bought a small property in Meiran last year.I did a little renovation.I just started moving in gradually only to be confronted with incessant noise from a house mosque with a huge megaphone speaker blaring Islamic prayers as early as 5am everyday till 6:30am.Same thing in the afternoon and evenings.This is highly disturbing and I cannot sleep whenever they start.As am typing this the noise is still on.Please I need a solution to this problem urgently.
Please I need advice on what to do to solve this problem.
Moderator please help move this to front page for me to get advice from wider audience.
Thank you all.
cc Lalastica
Re: Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by resocorp: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Soundproof your house
Re: Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by hab1612(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Sale the house and buy another one close to a church.
You will see the difference.
Then open another page, let chat again.
Thank me latter.
Peace cool
Re: Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by iamSi(m): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2016
#distirbingthepeace get a lawyer ... But trust me this what you call noise hmmmmmm some call it alarm . It might be helpful
Re: Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by Amberon: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Easy... bomb the mosque. just get any aboki to do the job. Its the fastest and most effective way for a lasting solution.
Re: Help:mosque Noise Disturbs by Amberon: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2016
you can't compare the noise from a church to that of a mosque. The mosques are so noisy you could hear Allah Akbar in your dreams.
hab1612:
Sale the house and buy another one close to a church.
You will see the difference.
Then open another page, let chat again.
Thank me latter.
Peace cool

(1) (Reply)

24 Things That Happened On The First Good Friday / Pastor, Wife Live Out Easter Message By Forgiving Driver Who Killed Their Kids / The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.