Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust (19659 Views)

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari (PHOTO) / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by niggi4life(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
boboLIL:
Even if the whole world send investors to buhari ,,, he can't move me and my family forward, because I am always backward.... Such a heartless selfish dullard
talk for yourself you this hater of good thing
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by mosheall: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Does any of you know how much the nigerian security salary is? You people talk about buhari being committed to fighting corruption, why does he limit it to the security especially THE SECRET SERVICE that their salary is half paid? Or is that where he eat from? How can a president not know how much his security is being paid? Let's talk about this.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
No! Now tell us what buhari APC have achieved since in power, be honest, (atleast to yourselve) and i am not even a jonathan or PDP suppoter
Good, now wait after four years, I'll tell you, for now, its too early, because I don't recall myself or anyone for that matter, asking Jonathan about his achievements, just after 9 months in office.

Are we clear?
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by NoreenUG(f): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Heart attack will soon kill u if u don't take care

I will bookmark this thread and come back 3 years from now to see if anything will come out from these phantom nameless "investors" you're blindly massturbating to.
Just keep deluding yourselves.

No worry oh, you gullible clowns will tell me anywhere in the world where a president sends people from his country to go invest in another country, and you'll tell me if this isn't propaganda.
Are you talking about the same America wey I dey where its citizens are crying about job losses and the need to persuade their conglomerates like Apple from siting their businesses in China and bringing them back home? Na that same country wey their president go send their businessmen to go invest in another country?

LMAO!!! Truly, you zombies are the most gullible creatures I've ever encountered.

Well, let's watch and see this empty propaganda pan out like the "Osun Is Nigeria's 7th Largest Economy" tripe you jokers were pushing in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
musicwriter:
Do you know Obama's presidential campaign manager was the same person that handled the APC's 2015 campaign?.

It's time to reap their investment, people!. That's how neo-colonialism works. Neo-colonialism works by tying third world countries to unequal business relationships with western powers. At the end, the USA and UK would be the ones to benefit from all these so called business partnership while we become poorer in the long run.

Nigeria is literally for sale now, that's why all these visits.

You will witness more visits from Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Switzerland, name them. All of them want to help you!. China have joined in the race.

This's why Lord Kwame Nkrumah after looking at all these said "neo-colonialism is the last stage of imperialism".

Neo-colonialism is the last stage of slavery.
Gbam! This is it! Do you know that white people regret leaving nigeria in the 1960s, so they wlll do anything to colonise again, infact they never left nigerian because they have been controling the likes of buhari since nigerian independent. And all other lap Dogs Goverments, why would any sane human steal and loot from their government and bank the looted fund in an European or UK banks? While his own country people are in poverty.

The only way the European, chinese and UK Government survives and boost their economy is buy neo-colonising and impoverishing other developing countries like nigeria, thereby making them poorer under the guise of either onvesting or Giving aid, charities or donations (as in bill gates)
Its only a great minds like yours that will make this brilliant observation, i applaud your integrety and intelligent.

I fear nigerians are going to become more poorer in buhari's government all the will get is promise, promise and more promise and the blaming of the last PDP government in the next 4 years. Buhari is not incharge the Americans And the UK governments are
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ brought Kia and Nissian in they signed contract to build manufacturing plants in Nigeria.
The first thing Buhari did is cancel them.
GEJ brought in over 200 Chinese Corporations
Buhari frustrated them out of business.
GEJ told Mobile and Shell your contract is up on the oil block now you have to partner with indigenous companies..
US funded APC they made it in power and the oil deals resigned for another 100 years ...

US taught APC well how to master propaganda to gulliable, unsuspecting citizens. 2016 go show us pepper!

Were u there personally when he cancelled all these contracts. if u don't have any firsthand info on the issue just keep num & stop misleading others.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Iroh88(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
andresia:
Now what better endorsement than this!

Despite all the mischief and outcry of unpatriotic elements in this country, the current govt has continued to show the way how a credible leadership ought to be.

"commitment to security, good governance, fighting corruption, having reliable and regular regulatory policies"

Look at them above you. It hurts them so badly Nigeria is receiving good attention and things would possibly change for the better.

I feel so unfortunate sharing the same country with those killjoys.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Sunbellar: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Obama is a scam!
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Sunbellar:
Obama is a scam!
Absolutely! But i will rather he is incharge than mr Trump
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by wazobiaN9(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ brought Kia and Nissian in they signed contract to build manufacturing plants in Nigeria.
GEJ told Mobile and Shell your contract is up on the oil block now you have to partner with indigenous companies..
US funded APC they made it in power and the oil deals resigned for another 100 years ...

US taught APC well how to master propaganda to gulliable, unsuspecting citizens. 2016 go show us pepper!

Your moniker.. Bitterleafsoup... U r truly bitter, embittered and totally squashed.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
NoreenUG:

I will bookmark this thread and come back 3 years from now to see if anything will come out from these phantom nameless "investors" you're blindly massturbating to.
Just keep deluding yourselves.

No worry oh, you gullible clowns will tell me anywhere in the world where a president sends people from his country to go invest in another country, and you'll tell me if this isn't propaganda.
Are you talking about the same America wey I dey where its citizens are crying about job losses and the need to persuade their conglomerates like Apple from siting their businesses in China and bringing them back home? Na that same country wey their president go send their businessmen to go invest in another country?

LMAO!!! Truly, you zombies are the most gullible creatures I've ever encountered.

Well, let's watch and see this empty propaganda pan out like the "Osun Is Nigeria's 7th Largest Economy" tripe you jokers were pushing in 2014.
Absolutely! Only a great and educated minds like yours would make this observation. Nigerians will become poorer and poorer in buhari's government only they are too gullible and ignorant to see what's coming. The Americans have been waiting and rubbing their palms together and waiting for this opportunity to milk nigeria and ruin her economy.like they have done to other developing countries. I applaud your intergrity!
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by maccyz(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2016
[i][/i]
mafiamanager:
for bill gate(world richest man) to come to nigeria and donate 1million dollar to kastina state gov't then am sure thev'e seen smething good in nigeria and are willing to be part of it. Am gratedful to this gov't.
mafiamanager:
for bill gate(world richest man) to come to nigeria and donate 1million dollar to kastina state gov't then am sure thev'e seen smething good in nigeria and are willing to be part of it. Am gratedful to this gov't.
mafiamanager:

When the door to a house is open then thieves can enjoy........wat they couldn't do during GEJ turn because of his wisdom dat they want to do now. Buhari is the worst president so far, it took him 6months to pick ministers and during that period all the money coming into nigeria where did they go or used for
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by musicwriter(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
Gbam! This is it! Do you know that white people regret leaving nigeria in the 1960s, so they wlll do anything to colonise again, infact they never left nigerian because they have been controling the likes of buhari since nigerian independent. And all other lap Dogs Goverments, why would any sane human steal and loot from their government and bank the looted fund in an European or UK banks? While his own country people are in poverty.

The only way the European, chinese and UK Government survives and boost their economy is buy neo-colonising and impoverishing other developing countries like nigeria, thereby making them poorer under the guise of either onvesting or Giving aid, charities or donations (as in bill gates)
Its only a great minds like yours that will make this brilliant observation, i applaud your integrety and intelligent.

I fear nigerians are going to become more poorer in buhari's government all the will get is promise, promise and more promise and the blaming of the last PDP government in the next 4 years. Buhari is not incharge the Americans And the UK governments are

There's no doubt western economies survive by exploiting poor countries. There's overwhelming evidence for that over the years. African nations doing business with western nations is like a market woman in a kiosk wanting to do business with Dangote. Well, if Dangote want he will turn such woman to a slave in her own shop. Dangote for example; can decide to buy the shop and put the woman out of business, change the name of the company, change the type of goods the woman sell, change the location of the kiosk, marry the woman, even close the kiosk. Unfortunately, that's what happens each time we engage in so called business partnership with western nations. We're at their mercy, and have been since 1400 century.

If Africans and their leaders couldn't learn from slavery and colonialism, Africans will NEVER learn.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by mafiamanager(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
ibietela2:

Mtcheeeeeeew who has been funding Polio eradication? Buhari i guess
guy quote me with facts or go get a better life
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Good, now wait after four years, I'll tell you, for now, its too early, because I don't recall myself or anyone for that matter, asking Jonathan about his achievements, just after 9 months in office.

Are we clear?
in four years? Then it might be too late, which wiil then bring us back to square one.

There a saying in my language that say "by the smell of the shi't one would know what's in the stomach" to answer your too early assertion, if you ask me? I would say we began to demand for quality from the begining which is now, why wait for 4 or after 4 years? Note.Its nothing to do with jonathan or buhari its about the future of our generations and beyond
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by holaralph(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2016
holaralph:
. Tell us what it will do if it can't move us forward. But if you don't have good solution it means you are the only nitwit on this planet earth for calling a man of older than your honourable father and mother a dullard it means you lack respect for elders and am sure you are one of those that wake their parent by kicking them in the butt. but you don't behave honourably because you don't have a jute of honour flowing in your vein. Am not surprise because you might be those under age or those that are lucky to buy a techno phone,itell or order brands and you think you have arrived
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
musicwriter:

There's no doubt western economies survive by exploiting poor countries. There's overwhelming evidence for that over the years. African nations doing business with western nations is like a market woman in a kiosk wanting to do business with Dangote. Well, if Dangote want he will turn such woman to a slave in her own shop. Dangote for example; can decide to buy the shop and put the woman out of business, change the name of the company, change the type of goods the woman sell, change the location of the kiosk, marry the woman, even close the kiosk. Unfortunately, that's what happens each time we engage in so called business partnership with western nations. We're at their mercy, and have been since 1400 century.

If Africans and their leaders couldn't learn from slavery and colonialism, Africans will NEVER learn.
Absolutely! Very nicely put! You couldn't have put it any better.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
in four years? Then it might be too late, which wiil then bring us back to square one.

There a saying in my language that say "by the smell of the shi't one would know what's in the stomach" to answer your too early assertion, if you ask me? I would say we began to demand for quality from the begining which is now, why wait for 4 or after 4 years? Note.Its nothing to do with jonathan or buhari its about the future of our generations and beyond
Yes, be that as it may, I'll always say, we criticize which ever government is in power, even if its the one we like or the one we don't like. I believe all those who kept mute and supported Jonathan when he was in power, don't have any right whatsoever to come here and stand demanding for this and that, its that simple, if they can keep mute and support impunity, why can't they keep mute now? It is because the person they so righteously supported was ousted out of office?

Bro, lemme ask you this questions: did you vote in the last election or have you ever voted during any election in this country?
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes, be that as it may, I'll always say, we criticize which ever government is in power, even if its the one we like or the one we don't like. I believe all those who kept mute and supported Jonathan when he was in power, don't have any right whatsoever to come here and stand demanding for this and that, its that simple, if they can keep mute and support impunity, why can't they keep mute now? It is because the person they so righteously supported was ousted out of office?

Bro, lemme ask you this questions: did you vote in the last election or have you ever voted during any election in this country?
No! i have never voted and did not vote in the last election in nigeria , hence why i am not partisan on either side PDP or APC, but being born by nigerian parents i believe my opinion is considered relevant.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by naija2dabone(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Heart attack will soon kill u if u don't take care
Hunger go first kill u
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
No! i have never voted and did not vote in that country, hence why i am not partisan on either side PDP or APC, but being born by nigerian parents i believe my opinion is considered relevant.
Then, its my duty to tell you that since you've never voted in any election in Nigeria, I see no reason whatsoever why you should be throwing jabs and criticizing governments, telling them to perform etc because, you as a Nigerian didn't perform your civic duty, so why should you be pointing fingers at another for not performing his or her duty?

You sat idle and refused to vote, while people spent hours in queue believing they're fighting for a course and you come here and say your opinion is relevant? Puhleaase!. I'll urge you to continue to sit idle and watch and stop demanding and criticizing, because the very fault of our country being what it is is because of people like you.

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by templeinyou(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

US taught APC well how to master propaganda to gulliable, unsuspecting citizens. 2016 go show us pepper

Ok tell us the bad side of GEJ
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by agitator: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
andresia:
A 10-man delegation of American businessmen and women yesterday visited President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.

The leader of the delegation and United States Secretary of Commerce, Ms Penny Pritzker told Buhari that her team was in Nigeria at the prompting of US Barrack Obama.

Pritzker said they were in Nigeria to better understand the opportunities and challenges of doing business in the country.
She said her team was very optimistic about President Buhari’s administration’s commitment to security, good governance, fighting corruption, having reliable and regular regulatory policies.

President Buhari said his government would continue to welcome the support and understanding of the United States as it strives to achieve greater internal security and socio-economic progress in Nigeria.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who was at the meeting, noted that though Nigeria currently faced serious challenges, it was also a time of great opportunities for the nation.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/obama-sends-investors-to-buhari/130921.html

No pictures? This is a scam. Government of scammers for the scammers by the scammers.

APC with pictures that is even closer than bread and butter. wink wink wink
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by scachy(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Once a puppet is always a PUPPET. Buhari don't have any blueprint in leading this nation forward(economically & other wise), bilivit or not..

Please Baba GOD, BLESS WAILERS EXCEEDINGLY

Like d saying goes ; "there comes a time when one lives in d past glory "

It's obvious that Buhari is living in post "Pseudo Glory "Cos his antecedents exhibited no real glory. The old man is just been unnecessarily over hyped by recycled cantankerous Generals.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Guyman02: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
US sponsored APC, so they are coming to get their pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Then, its my duty to tell you that since you've never voted in any election in Nigeria, I see no reason whatsoever why you should be throwing jabs and criticizing governments, telling them to perform etc because, you as a Nigerian didn't perform your civic duty, so why should you be pointing fingers at another for not performing his or her duty?

You sat idle and refused to vote, while people spent hours in queue believing they're fighting for a course and you come here and say your opinion is relevant? Puhleaase!. I'll urge you continue to sit idle and watch and stop demanding and criticizing, because the very fault of our country being what it is is because of people like you.
i admire your loyalty to your country and their politician, as much as i would like to vote in nigeria although it would make no different in the system because nigerian politicians and politicians in general always does what enriches them and their wealthy friends. I was born and i live in England ( its not relevant) and as i asserted ealier my families are nigerians and i am a nigerian by origin. So i remind you again, my opinion does matter, perharps i would like to vote in nigeriam elections in the future if convinced positively that my votes will make a different, which i doubt it will.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
i admire your loyalty to your country and their politician, as much as i would like to vote in nigeria although it would make no different in the system because nigerian politicians and politicians in general always does what enriches them and their wealthy friends. I was born and i live in England ( its not relevant) and as i asserted ealier my families are nigerians and i am a nigerian by origin. So i remind you again, my opinion does matter, perharps i would like to vote in nigeriam elections in the future if convinced positively that my votes will make a different, which i doubt it will.
Of course your opinion does matter, just like the opinion of the Somali who lives in England matter in the affairs of the Somali state.

You were born and you live in England, please concern yourself with matters that concern England and stop asking the PMB government to perform, better still, ask David Camron to put a stop to those LGBT peeps who like shoving their sexuality down peoples throats.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by sokera: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
boboLIL:
Even if the whole world send investors to buhari ,,, he can't move us forward.... Such a heartless selfish dullard
wailer detected ...
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course your opinion does matter, just like the opinion of the Somali who lives in England matter in the affairs of the Somali state.

You were born and you live in England, please concern yourself with matters that concern England and stop asking the PMB government to perform, better still, ask David Camron to put a stop to those LGBT peeps who like shoving their sexuality down peoples throats.
LOL! Absolutealy! I did not vote for or agree with the LGBT Groups positions, but for the sake of Democracy and Equality, one has to Accomodate or Accept that other folks may look, behave,think, live a different way either by Religion or gender (LGBT) May i remind you again that i mentioned earlier that politicians (including Mr cameron) does what beneifits them and their rich friends. so i do not vote in Engalnd aswell, so the LGBT decision was not mine.

Which is why voting in nigerian elections interests me if convinced positively. And you appear not do be doing a good job at it at moment, LOL! Because your blind loyalty to buhari's government is not letting you.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2016
otiigba1:
LOL! Absolutealy! I did not vote for or agree with the LGBT Groups positions, but for the sake of Democracy and Equality, one has to Accomodation or Accept that other folks may look, behave,think, live a different way either by Religion or gender (LGBT) May i remind you again that i mentioned earlier that politicians (including Mr cameron) does what beneifits them and their rich friends. so i do not vote in Engalnd aswell, so the LGBT decision was not mine.

Which is why voting in nigerian elections interests me if convinced positively. And you appear not do be doing a good job at it, at moment LOL! Because your blind loyalty to buhari's government is not letting you.

Oh do keep quite. You just open your mouth and speak without thinking. You don't vote, and you're busy pointing fingers and criticizing here and there? Are you so short sighted that you can't see the hypocrisy of what you're saying?

Please refrain from quoting me again.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh do keep quite. You just open your mouth and speak without thinking. You don't vote, and you're busy pointing fingers and criticizing here and there? Are you so short sighted that you can't see the hypocrisy of what you're saying?

Please refrain from quoting me again.
just because people chose not to vote does not make them hyporcrites as long as one is a citizen and pays their taxes they have the right to critic their government on how their taxes are being spent. An educated and intelligent individual like you should be aware of this.but as i said your blind loyalty to buhari won't let you see anything else

No qualms i will not qoute you again. Have a Good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / Fayose Supervising Demolition Of Structures In Ekiti (photo) / How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.