Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (1245 Views)

Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme by russigin(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Chinua Achebe in his book: ‘The trouble with Nigeria’ said the problem of Nigeria is the failure of leadership. While this might not be far from the truth, i wont be wrong to say the followership has also failed. The youths have complained every now and then of been sidelined to the background concerning issues relating to the national development. But, we have refused to come out of our shells and contribute our quota. Its hightime we stop asking what the government should do for us. We should endeavour to start asking what we can do for the Government and oursleves.

Some few days back, I shared a post on how to apply for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme. Today, I would be explaining the process and procedure of obtaining this grant seamlessly. The first part of the scheme was launched last year and I was opportuned to benefit from it. As a first time beneficiary of the scheme, I have first hand knowledge on how you can benefit from this scheme and win a $5,000 start up capital for your business.

I know most of you are already doubting the legitimace of the scheme. How can someone give out $5,000 just like that. I asked the same questions and luckily for me, my efforts yielded results. I was one of the 1000 youths chosen out of the 20,000 that applied for the grant and am presently doing great. What is the secret to winning the grant? You might ask. The answer is not far-fetched. To be considered for such a grant, One must come up with a ‘BANKABLE business plan’. The keyword is bankable. What do I mean by bankable. According to the organizers, a bankable business plan is a plan that outlines how the business would get a reasonable Return on Investment (ROI) within the shortest time possible.

A bankable business plan should contain the following neatly outlined.
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. BUSINESS CONCEPT
3. MARKET/INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
4. BUSINESS MODEL
5. MARKETING STRATEGY
6. OPERATIONAL PLAN
7. FINANCIAL PLAN
8. RISK ANALYSIS

Most people spend weeks writing a business plan without coming up with anything reasonable. Other people secure the services of individuals and organizations who charge them as much as N10,000 – N30,000 without coming up with a solid business plan. The deadline for the business plan submission on the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is February 29, so ild advice you to act fast. For tips on how to access the Tony Elumely grant,Send a mail to:

nwankwoprince01@gmail.com

All queries would be replied in the shortest possible time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
russigin:
Chinua Achebe in his book: ‘The trouble with Nigeria’ said the problem of Nigeria is the failure of leadership. While this might not be far from the truth, i wont be wrong to say the followership has also failed. The youths have complained every now and then of been sidelined to the background concerning issues relating to the national development. But, we have refused to come out of our shells and contribute our quota. Its hightime we stop asking what the government should do for us. We should endeavour to start asking what we can do for the Government and oursleves.

Some few days back, I shared a post on how to apply for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme. Today, I would be explaining the process and procedure of obtaining this grant seamlessly. The first part of the scheme was launched last year and I was opportuned to benefit from it. As a first time beneficiary of the scheme, I have first hand knowledge on how you can benefit from this scheme and win a $5,000 start up capital for your business.

I know most of you are already doubting the legitimace of the scheme. How can someone give out $5,000 just like that. I asked the same questions and luckily for me, my efforts yielded results. I was one of the 1000 youths chosen out of the 20,000 that applied for the grant and am presently doing great. What is the secret to winning the grant? You might ask. The answer is not far-fetched. To be considered for such a grant, One must come up with a ‘BANKABLE business plan’. The keyword is bankable. What do I mean by bankable. According to the organizers, a bankable business plan is a plan that outlines how the business would get a reasonable Return on Investment (ROI) within the shortest time possible.

A bankable business plan should contain the following neatly outlined.
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. BUSINESS CONCEPT
3. MARKET/INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
4. BUSINESS MODEL
5. MARKETING STRATEGY
6. OPERATIONAL PLAN
7. FINANCIAL PLAN
8. RISK ANALYSIS

Most people spend weeks writing a business plan without coming up with anything reasonable. Other people secure the services of individuals and organizations who charge them as much as N10,000 – N30,000 without coming up with a solid business plan. The deadline for the business plan submission on the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme is February 29, so ild advice you to act fast. For tips on how to access the Tony Elumely grant,Send a mail to:

nwankwoprince01@gmail.com

All queries would be replied in the shortest possible time.
I'm surprised to see that no one liked or shared or commented on this thread since Jan 2016! It is late already for this year but will check it out next year if I'm still going to need it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

13 Fascinating Facts About The Man Behind The Largest IPO In History - Alibaba / I Need To Buy A Large Quantity Of Kosso, Doussie And Tali Wood / ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.