Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* (1246 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I am about to show you the real means and steps on how to make money online in Nigeria?
One must be extravigilant in searching for online job to avoid falling victim of scammers. Be ready to learn on what you must put into consideration before working online.
I will be back shortly to listen to your opinion.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by wasco24: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
we are waiting
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
thanx my bro.
Before you go for any online business, 'research about them through google search and forum like this and always ensure that you check their payment method and ensure you selected one'. Payza and western union, Paypal are acceptable in Nigeria. To register for payza go to.http://www.payza.com or western union money transfer.http://www.westernunion.ng
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
The most widely use system of payment are paypal and payza.
Do you know how to receive through this medium?
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by y4code(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm interested flow on boss
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by fastlane84: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
michaelhonest44:
The most widely use system of payment are paypal and payza.
Do you know how to receive through this medium, at least I need up to ten (10) responses and any body that claims to know it, will simply explain it to the next class, them we move on like a jet.....

paypal....no

payza..yes
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Johncrown80(m): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Following
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 02, 2016
You can receive your earnings from your Payza account, if you have any domiciliary account here in Nigeria, you can only receive payments in either Britain pounds or in Euros. (any question on that is highly welcome)
Now I shall be discussing three websites that actually pay you with this aforementioned Money transfer system, because I wonder why many of us try to become rich in just a twinkle of an eye grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Ok to receive payment from paypal. You need to open a first bank account because they partner with with each other. You can open it on First bank online platform (firstonline). LOG in and click 'create paypal' on first bank online banking page. Choose your card type. on the next page cross check your data. Then on the the popwindow create a password and finally agree and create your account with the verification code sent to your e-mail.
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin .am I communicating........
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by SABASTIEN(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2016
FOLLOWING WITH KEEN INTEREST
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Following
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks for your usual cooperation. Let me still enjoy being in bed a little while. I can assure you that any post here will be absolutely free and carried out on this thread only.
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Welcome back
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Izufoe(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2016
michaelhonest44:
Welcome back
na xo
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Now to the main point, I'll start from the most important one. which is ........but before then let me show you the best way of making money online
1. Blogging: No matter how one researched either online or offline to find legititimate way of making money online. You find out that blogging remains the best and reliable way of making money online. I will still show you more of it's merit.
2. Affiliate marketing: Affiliate making simply means getting paid per refferal either through get paid to lead or on successful sale.
3.Video blogging: This simply means uploading quality video to either your personal websites or other. But let me sensitize you that patnering with youtube to upload video for monetization would help you earn more.
NB: From the foregoing one would realize that the importance of having a website. Having it is like building a house but having quality content is like renting the house for an income. Come to think of it as the world is advancing, how will it be to have your own website.....
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
What I am trying to say is that the importance of owning website cannot be over-emphasize. You need it for affiliate marketting through links and banner, video blogging, and finally through google adsense. Besides, knowing how to design and develop website is a hole in a farmer's hand, as you can also take to designing and developing it for a client. "The journey of thousand mile starts from a single step" I think it is high time to develop your html, css and javascript. Oya echo 'carry on dey go, if you are interested in this thread to continue' tanx, I will be back shortly........bye for now.
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
NOW you can actually make money, by solving online CAPTCHAS an acronym for Complete Automated Public Turing to tell Computers and Humans apart. I know that you might have come across this, for instance type: '207CDE to continue'.This is to tell you that human beings and computer (robots) are quite apart and this also prevents certain computers and software from gaining unauthorised access to a given website. Therefore, websmasters pay CAPTCHAS site for preventing unauthorised access to their site.
Nb: Anybody that does want to become millionaire just in a day without hard work and persevering is guilty and this CAPTCHAS site does not work them, because you just need to work.
Re: ***The Only Genuine (& Verified)way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria.* by buzoo: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
michaelhonest44:
NOW you can actually make money, by solving online CAPTCHAS an acronym for Complete Automated Public Turing to tell Computers and Humans apart. I know that you might have come across this, for instance type: '207CDE to continue'.This is to tell you that human beings and computer (robots) are quite apart and this also prevents certain computers and software from gaining unauthorised access to a given website. Therefore, websmasters pay CAPTCHAS site for preventing unauthorised access to their site.
Nb: Anybody that does want to become millionaire just in a day without hard work and persevering is guilty and this CAPTCHAS site does not work them, because you just need to work.

Pls, how can one make money from solving online CAPTCHAS for these CAPTCHA websites. Please reply. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account / NDDC Solar Street Light contract For Sale: / PDP Political Party Branded Items For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.