Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised (34618 Views)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Ejytex(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
great7:
Pretender, why the rush to settle issues with Olamide if you are really the real deal. Don Jazzy i want you to know that many people are aware that you have a wicked heart,partial and full of tricks.
God will never forgive you 4 all that you have done behind to under mine and destroy Dibanj who continue to love you foolishly because he thinks there still a place in your heart 4 him while you are finalizing plans to procure materials to start his funeral.
You are able to do all these to Dibanj because he lack self control,good advisers and his focus is generally poor.
Dibanj has made huge cash in the past which he has fitters on frivolities & buying expensive cars for people like you Don Jazzy,your brother in addition to the provision of the first office accommodation for MOhit via his mother generosity.
Most people see you as a good person but you know that you are not. Be careful if not you will be visited by bees very soon as a compensation for all your negative action.

Abeggi go seatdown joor.Here is not avenue of settln Dbanji n Don j matter.Gerrarrhere
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by alaskido(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Men, after I saw the pictures of the Eritrean girls I do not blame Don Jazzy for leaving sharp, sharp. Me I will marry 50. Omo, see pure babes. Our girls for Nija ugly well, well.
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
CUNTinent:
he's still a youth. Let him live his life. Are you jealous of his wealth?
a youth at 34years Without child nor baby mama
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
AdaNri1:
what is it about him that pains you so much. If you dislike his playful nature should you even click any post that has his name? Careful man, hatred is bad for the health.
is adolescent delinquency syndrome right?
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
numbers don't determine your youthfulness. MJ was a youth even at his last days on earth, GEJ was a youthful President (only if the shady eyes could see) .

I am also a youth at above 30, its all about the heart and not the age. Moses died as a youth.
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
numbers don't determine your youthfulness. MJ was a youth even at his last days on earth, GEJ was a youthful President (only if the shady eyes could see) .

I am also a youth at above 30, its all about the heart and not the age. Moses died as a youth. Talking about child, is that your concern?are you his grandfather waiting to receive your grand kids? Have you ever offered him a worthy babe and he rejected?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding / Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos) / #bbnaija 2019 Audition Date,venues,forms And Requirements Revealed (#bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.