Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

A Thread For Book Lovers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Book Lovers. (478 Views)

Problem With A Thread On Frontpage / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Kokobet Thread For Online Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Book Lovers. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
As a book lover myself, i discovered lately that i may have slacked in reading because i keep coming across people who have read books that makes me look like a novince in the art of reading.... well, i just thought of a smart way to get informed up to date on good books and decided to create this thread for book lovers. i believe it will help others who love books too.

The aim of this thread is to suggest and recommend books that you have read and if possible, share some thoughts about the book(s). it could also provide a platform to connect with persons in possession of books that may no longer be found on shelves. Books on Motivation, leadership, political, economic, literature, academic, marriage & so on are all welcomed.
Book clubs, online groups for reader and so on will be deeply appreciated if recommended.

If you are a writer, i believe you should make the best use of this platform

Lets enjoy the fun. God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Book Lovers. by Onegai(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Try Lola Shoneyin "The Many Wives of Baba Shege"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Book Lovers. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Onegai:

Uhmmm.... very interesting piece. saw the book with a lady i boarded a taxi with...still readn though but i need a copy of mine.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Book Lovers. by tpiar: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Onegai:

its

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beating The Husband Because Of Sex / Pls I Need Help, Emotionally / Does The Ncc's Contact Centre (622) Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.