Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga (671 Views)

So How Far On The Ozubulu Killings? / Now' I Have Forgiven Olisa Methu / Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by mazeltov(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Sometimes; the political events that do unfold in Nigeria always make it look like an amusement park. And apart from the pleasure and displeasure we derive from reading these political news and by defending APC and supporting PDP, one should not sidestep the moral lessons in it.
My case study is ( Chief Olisa Methu vs. Jonathan )
Ever since the time Olisa Methu's trial has began, personally I have learnt a lot of lessons. Don't carried away because you love APC over PDP or vice verse. Though I am still a student but I believe all what I have learnt will become useful to me when I start working either as an employer of labour of an employee and I think it's necessary to share it with you guys. Please Feel free to share yours too.

LESSON 1: Do Not Allow Your Employer To Push You To Do the Dirty Job For Him Yes, here we go. please to those who have started working in any organisation, take note of this. No matter the smoothness of the relationship between you and your boss, please never allow him to use you to do the dirty job for him or the organisation. Reason is because when you agree to soil your hand by doing something illegitimate for your boss, if anything goes wrong your boss may deny you or even use his influence to get himself out of the mess while you are there chilling in police custody. EVERYBODY HAS SINCE BEEN SHOUTING THAT THEY DID AN ASSIGNMENT FOR JONATHAN. MORE SO, JONATHAN HAS COME OUT TO DENY THAT HE DIDN'T SIGN ANY CHEQUE.

LESSON 2: Despise Free Lunch Yes. "ahoof dey turn belle" no be lie. Apart from your salary and some allowances which you are legally entitled to, please if you are given any extra bonus by your boss please ask what the money is meant for before you collect it and ask if others are given the same money. Reason is because your manager might use and illegal way of withdrawing company's money like 5 million naira and decides to give you just 100,000 and if the secret is later leaked, he might use it to set you up. After all you collected money. AS WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO COLLECTED UNDESERVED MONEY FROM DASUKI. ALL OF THEM MAY SOON BE ARRESTED BY EFCC

LESSON 3: keep your Hands Clean Please always keep your hands clean in whatever the job you are doing for your organization. This is just like the first point. Even if it calls for resigning because it is better to resign from a job than to land in your as in Efcc's net.
Remember that you also have a reputation to protect so defend it with integrity. METHU WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WORKED WITH JONATHAN BUT HE COULDN'T KEEP HIS HANDS CLEAN THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SEEING HANDCUFF ON HIS HANDS.

LESSON 4: Your Boss will always have an exit route, Don't Follow his Step I AM Not saying you shouldn't follow his good steps but what I meant here is that dnt follow his wrong step. For the fact that your boss is stealing money doesn't mean that you should steal with him. Because your boss will always have an exist route if anything goes left. JONATHAN IS BUSY COLLECTING AN AWARDS FROM ONE CONTINENT TO ANOTHER WHILE METHU IS FIGHTING FOR SPACE IN KUJE PRISON.

LESSON 5: O.Y.O Theory ON YOUR OWN THEORY. Do I need to remind you that Methu is on his own right now. Even that pwetty chic that he trusted with his money has come out testify against him. Even my fellow nairalanders have deserted him. This is to tell you that nobody wants to associate with prisoners so always get your head clear and think straight. If you land into trouble all because you want to satisfy someone, you are on your own oo.

please kindly add yours.
Cc: Mynd44
lalastical

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by emamos: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2016
It is well
Re: Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by emamos: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
never chop alone the yam that belong to many people
Re: Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by petrov10: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
buhari has no Idea on how to rule Nigeria so he's busy hounding opposition members. .you mean you dint learn that? Op pls go back to school
Re: Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by StOla: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2016
petrov10:
buhari has no Idea on how to rule Nigeria so he's busy hounding opposition members. .you mean you dint learn that? Op pls go back to school

As long as stolen public funds are returned to the sabotaged economy, then we are all happy.

If you find that despicable, then you need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt So Far On Methu's Saga by petrov10: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:

As long as stolen public funds are returned to the sabotaged economy, then we are all happy.

If you find that despicable, then you need psychiatric help.
mecarptan pis of sh1t get out of my face

(1) (Reply)

Photonews: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing School Projects In Ilesha / Different Grades Of Chopping In Government (Revised Edition) / 8 Steps That Will Instantly Turn Transform The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.