Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,306 members, 7,864,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) (25066 Views)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
cry
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by ademega(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
sometimes when u see things like this u wish to question God. but we are just humans
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by sibdiibrahim(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:
I dont know if it is true but i heard sometime ago that some people do this intentionally so that they can become serious beggars as some alimajeris see the begging as a good profession and would do whatever it takes to get ready for it.

They don't do such intentionally, but those whose hearts are dead, whenever they accidentally become physically challenged, they resort to begging as a profitable dirty profession.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by NairaExam690(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2016
God help us all
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by fastestfinger: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:
I dont know if it is true but i heard sometime ago that some people do this intentionally so that they can become serious beggars as some alimajeris see the begging as a good profession and would do whatever it takes to get ready for it.
so are you saying the boy plucked out his eyes in order to become a serious begger?
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by ApcSucks: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Abduljabbar4 please translate and is that boy ya bro? He looks like you
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by sben2308(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2016
MeloGist:

This The Translation, Thanks To my brain grin

From Allah we come and to him we shall return, Oh Allah We are begging you from your names that we know and the one that we dont know, this boy that people that are looking for wealthy things in a bad or unlawful way plucked his eyes in Zaria, God Do not give them Rest in his world and let them experience bad things in their life just like you did to people of Prophet Shuaibu, Prophet Salihu And prophet Nuhu (Amen)

Oh Allah Revenge for this poor boy and give him good health (fast recovery)

Amen and the people will not and never experience rest no matter how cheap rest even become ...
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by gooddavid: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2016
MosakuAW:
shocked

Oh my oh my!

Whoever did this will never see the light of God in his or her life. What ever reason(s) for doing this, the same reason(s) will surely kill him or her and his or her generation to come.

This is act of wickedness. Oh Lord, take control.

This just made me remember a lady whose eyes was removed and dumped at my GCE centre in Ikeja in 1996.
What if the person's generation is innocent?? Pls stop expanding curses unnecessarily
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by vicraven(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Holy molly!
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by alabijohn: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
O great and good God please intervene in this boy situation and let your will be done in His life.
Lord please help him in Jesus name.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
All those who are behind this wicked act, will grope in perpetual darkness throughout their generation, their light will be put out in obscurity, what a wicked world angry angry
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by leoblaze(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Have mercy oh lord cry cry
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
All those who are behind this wicked act, will grope in perpetual darkness throughout their generation, their light will be put out in obscurity, what a wicked world angry angry
Poor child, some people are very wicked.

E-brother
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Poor child, some people are very wicked.

E-brother
Honestly, very gruesome act, those behind this act will never see light, l feel for the poor innocent child, hope you are good smiley cool
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Honestly, very gruesome act, those behind this act will never see light, l feel for the poor innocent child, hope you are good smiley cool
Yes broda and you?
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by fpeter(f): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:

Nobody would pluck out their eyes just to beg....
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:

Read what you wrote again and see if it makes sense.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by shevi4mb(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:

It's nt true....almajiri will need eyes to still study koran...
It's in the southwest dat we see these almajiri s as beggers, frankly speakin, they are students from a particular Ustaz (teacher) that ask dem to go beg for food, with the orientation that, once the people see 'em as almajiri, they surely bless them by givin dem food or money...
Mind you, the walk around and in group. So, pluckin out there eyes will be an added load to the Ustaz or whoever is sendin 'em out.
I pray they get sense and stop this nonsense here in the North.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Ray4swaqqi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is Crazy, Who had the Mind to do such a Thing
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
gooddavid:

What if the person's generation is innocent?? Pls stop expanding curses unnecessarily

Do you remember Adam and Eve sinned and they were caused to generation by generetion.

You were born innocent but suffers because of the wrong doing of Adam and Eve. Pls read your Bible.

He that do evil, his generation will suffer from it.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by AnanseK(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
wrongnumber:

You are trivializing a major criminal and sad situation , and I think you are doing it deliberately and mischievously.

My heart goes to this little boy and his parents.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
i pray for restoration of his sight..Amen
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by mejai(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jehovah pls save us. Destroy dis world now. by 2025, dis country will have a lot of people walking around with mutilated bodies. some will walk without head, some without buttocks etc.
poor innocent boy.wish I could lay my hands on d perpetrators. sorry lad.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by HRich(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
MeloGist:

This The Translation, Thanks To my brain grin

From Allah we come and to him we shall return, Oh Allah We are begging you from your names that we know and the one that we dont know, this boy that people that are looking for wealthy things in a bad or unlawful way plucked his eyes in Zaria, God Do not give them Rest in his world and let them experience bad things in their life just like you did to people of Prophet Shuaibu, Prophet Salihu And prophet Nuhu (Amen)

Oh Allah Revenge for this poor boy and give him good health (fast recovery)
Are you sure it's the meaning? Because if i find out it's not the meanin, Hmmmmm. May God heal our Land and save us from Evil.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Oyind17 post=42369731]
Yes broda and you? [/quote[i]l am cool cool
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by trychris: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
You mean Charity?
MosakuAW:
shocked

Oh my oh my!

Whoever did this will never see the light of God in his or her life. What ever reason(s) for doing this, the same reason(s) will surely kill him or her and his or her generation to come.

This is act of wickedness. Oh Lord, take control.

This just made me remember a lady whose eyes was removed and dumped at my GCE centre in Ikeja in 1996.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Cpumping(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
whoever dd this, may u never know peace. ur eyes wd b plucked and fed to u. ur tongue wd b cut n fed to u.
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by 4X4: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
This country Nigeria is fu.c.k.ed god will judge this country shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dragonking:
North and their barbaric attitudes!! How did we get in this mess?

We see worse things in the south almost on a daily basis. My friend stop being hypocrital
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amen
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by Dragonking: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

We see worse things in the south almost on a daily basis. My friend stop being hypocrital
Show me were over N600bn was shared by a state in the south?
Re: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) by pearlforlife(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ooo. They even did it whilst he is conscious. I can't imagine the emotional torture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Man High On Drug, Destroys People's Properties In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.