Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too (29342 Views)

*how They Shared N675 Million Realized From 2014 Immigration Applicants* / 8 Things I Realized While Serving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)
2. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
4 .Long phone call = pacing around the entire house.
5. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
6.You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
7. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
8. You rehearse arguments in your head, just in case it should ever come up.
9.You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10.You have to find the perfect TV show to watch before you can eat any food you’ve prepared for yourself.
11. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
12. You always feel relieved when you get home and nobody else is there.
13.You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
14.You’re way more depressed by Sunday nights than Monday mornings.
15.Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.
16. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
17. You still need to double-check that there’s no one behind you even when you’re looking in the bathroom mirror.
18. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
19. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
20. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
21.You sometimes talk to people as if they already had the context of what was going on inside your head.
22.You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by oppybouy(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2016
10 And 20 always.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Cholls(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
my brother that number 23 is a Yes Yes..... that is me you painted there.

12 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Number 1.

I stopped half way while reading the write up. embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
Number 1.

I stopped half way while reading the write up. embarassed

I had to make that one NO.1 angry

4 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by sinaj(f): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2016
No 4 nd 5 grin

No 17 too tongue

Nd no 14 too cry
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2016
That no 14 though...dunno why it's always like that...thought i was the only experiencing this..
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2016
That no 14 though...dunno why it's always like that...thought i was the only one experiencing this..
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2016
No 23, most times I pretend to know the person but I can't remember the person or name of the person.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Deejavuu(f): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Guilty 80% angry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
No 4 nd 5 grin
No. 4 is more than normal. I sometimes adjust my woman's already adjusted bra while making a long call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:

I had to make that one NO.1 angry
grin
Okay to be honest I do most of them,but the one I'm always guilty of is number 4 and 7.

That 7 happens very well. cheesy I'll be reading and then after like a page I'll ask myself,"what have I read so far"

And then I'll realize my brain is blank and I'll start again. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Okay...

I'm guilty of Almost Everything.
Especially NO7!sad

Happens When I Read the bible..embarassed #Devil's Work!#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

grin
Okay to be honest I do most of them,but the one I'm always guilty of is number 4 and 7.

That 7 happens very well. cheesy I'll be reading and then after like a page I'll ask myself,"what have I read so far"

And then I'll realize my brain is blank and I'll start again. angry
You never had the intention of reading that book in the first place. smiley
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by blackjack21(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Guil-ty as charged.
Mi lord temper mercy.

No21 is for people with poor perspective taking. I read a whole book on that sh*t.

a better me now

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by ashewoboy(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
This thread is crazy(in a good way though).
Who is not guilty of number 10 and 20?
Yeah, go back and check itcheesy.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by blackjack21(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay...

I'm guilty of Almost Everything. Especially NO7!sad

Happens When I Read the bible..embarassed #Devil's Work!#
Stop blaming the Devil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by hertz9te(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
totally me
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:

You never had the intention of reading that book in the first place. smiley
LMAO!!! cheesy

Whoever had the intention to read anything at all in the first place? grin

Cramming and memorizing those boring cases you find in these large books. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2016
blackjack21:

Stop blaming the Devil!
0.oIt feels way better than blaming myself...grin

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

LMAO!!! cheesy

Whoever had the intention to read anything at all in the first place? grin

Cramming and memorizing those boring cases you find in these large books. embarassed
Big books turn me off. The bigger the less interesting-My philosophy grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by blackjack21(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
0.oIt's feels way better than blaming myself...grin

oi grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
that no 4 is on point.if I don't do that the call won't be sweet na
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:

I'm gonna buy that philosophy of yours too. grin

But the size of the book is not even a problem. The font size of the words is the problem. A big book with a very small font size. undecided

One can read a page for like five minutes. Slow readers like me take longer time and we get even more discouraged. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by blackjack21(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:
big-books-phobia it is called .grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by xynerise: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm gonna buy that philosophy of yours too. grin

But the size of the book is not even a problem. The font size of the words is the problem. A big book with a very small font size. undecided

One can read a page for like five minutes. Slow readers like me take longer time and we get even more discouraged. embarassed
BLOOD BROTHERS was the biggest book I read. I hate tiny fonts, it can make one dizzy.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
I stopped reading at the third point cry
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by vlynn(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Number 23. Boy, do I forget names. Once, I met someone for the first time and throughout our conversation I was trying to remember his name. sad

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by MadCow1: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Am waiting for MadCow1 to comment first
grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Ishopbest: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
So everyone else does these?

We're all human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Post On Nairaland / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.