Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too (29347 Views)

*how They Shared N675 Million Realized From 2014 Immigration Applicants* / 8 Things I Realized While Serving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by karleone(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:
1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)
2. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
4 .Long phone call = pacing around the entire house.
5. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
6.You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
7. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
8. You rehearse arguments in your head, just in case it should ever come up.
9.You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10.You have to find the perfect TV show to watch before you can eat any food you’ve prepared for yourself.
11. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
12. You always feel relieved when you get home and nobody else is there.
13.You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
14.You’re way more depressed by Sunday nights than Monday mornings.
15.Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.
16. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
17. You still need to double-check that there’s no one behind you even when you’re looking in the bathroom mirror.
18. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
19. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
20. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
21.You sometimes talk to people as if they already had the context of what was going on inside your head.
22.You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry

You read through people's comments and their chosen numbers only to go back to the original post to find the content of the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Tosyno51(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
10 1nd 14 are so meeeee!!!
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Missyetty(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guilty of no 9 and 10....God knows i hate alarm
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Gheritage(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Same with me...I even told someone in my work place about it yesterday
Cholls:
my brother that number 23 is a Yes Yes.....
that is me you painted there.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gosh,esp. No. 5 embarassed. The shower is so relaxing bt d struggle to get in is real!!
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Favolly(f): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Number 10!!

I'm guilty of almost everything here. I thought I'm the only person that experiences number 14, Lol

I do number 9 everyday, even if I'm not going anywhere

Number 7 mostly happens when I'm reading the Bible

I've been doing number 15 ever since I watched Matilda

I do number 2 unconsciously too
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Princewell2012(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother that number 23 is a Yes Yes.....
that is me you painted there.
Lol. Am also guilty at no. 23 as well.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Rexceedo: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wahoo!, 7, 8, 9. I am guilty of these.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by AKAKAK(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
for me no 9
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by daclint(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
6 and 20
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by hurpeyeahme(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can relate to all. No 9 is exactly me grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by cielo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=xynerise post=42365513]1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
5. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
6.You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
7. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
9.You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10.You have to find the perfect TV show to watch before you can eat any food you’ve prepared for yourself.
11. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
13.You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
15.Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.
16. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
17. You still need to double-check that there’s no one behind you even when you’re looking in the bathroom mirror.
18. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
19. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
20. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
21.You sometimes talk to people as if they already had the context of what was going on inside your head.
22.You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
23.You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry[/quote
you wear the left leg of yourself slippers always before the right.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by yugocee(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
m guilty of no 7. though frustrating but funny.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by anumide(f): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
9, 19, 20, 22, 23 my regular lifestyle.

That no. 10 ehn, na every dinner o. If Nepa carry light fuel no dey, I no dey chop again.

cry
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by gqboyy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
am guilty of going back to read when someone mentions a number

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Codyt(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
I cannot lie... I do 95% of what's been written. Especially #23 tho grin
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by rexesq(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
;Dmy dear, I won't say I'm guilty Cuz it's not a crime. but I may say I find myself doing those things as listed in items 1,2,5,6,9,12,13,16,20.

more particularly.........

chai..... I no fit lie...

number.......

21 and....

23. I hide am make people no see am.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Audinowing(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by allytinted: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
no 22
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by vivavik(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
7 and 8 all the time.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
5,6,7,9,10,12,15 and 23 Lol cheesy
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Number 9 sooo gets me......Up to 3hours of snoozing...
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by god2good: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
ashewoboy:
This thread is crazy(in a good way though).

Who is not guilty of number 10 and 20?

Yeah, go back and check itcheesy.

I may b guilty of some No bt nt 10 & 20
I'm nt guilty because I didn't ve TV in my single room and I hate to put my music in shuffle, rather I select them into playlist
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Misselocon(f): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
For real eh....lools 4,5,10,12,15,20
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by MistadeRegal(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
9 and 16.
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Onyiido: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
ashewoboy:
This thread is crazy(in a good way though).

Who is not guilty of number 10 and 20?

Yeah, go back and check itcheesy.
I do that number 10 most especially when I make indomie $ egg, with my legs spread on the floor. Op take time oooo why are u casting me on this forum
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by archangel101(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
e b lyk say u copy my life
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
xynerise:
1. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience. grin (Nairalanders)

WHICH ARE YOU GUILTY OF?

angry

My brother.You are so right on No 8. dang!!!
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Tori46(f): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm guilty of No 4, 20 and 23
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by nneka2020(f): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2016
20 & 23 grin grin[color=#990000][/color][url]
Re: Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too by Calebtope(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2016
I belong to 7,10 and 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / How To Post On Nairaland / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.