Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates (24424 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Can u hear what Dino Melaye is saying****
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Aromas: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Feranmi88:
Finally we have an Ebira governor
As in my brother the joy is much in the face of every Ebira sons n daughters both home and abroad. grin may God almighty guide him to have a successful tenure in office as governor.
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by hismahillz(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
All eyez on u
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by samx4real(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by samx4real(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Aromas:

As in my brother the joy is much in the face of every Ebira sons n daughters both home and abroad. grin may God almighty guide him to have a successful tenure in office as governor.

As in eh

Una go hold am tyt, make waitin happen for 1956 no repeat himself oh!
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Aromas: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2016
samx4real:

As in eh

Una go hold am tyt, make waitin happen for 1956 no repeat himself oh!
Funny u bro grin actually we gonna do that. But wait o weytin happen for 1956
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by speak2femz: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
olatunji21:
that thug? what did he say pls?
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Mjshexy(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
This Dino guy is a crazy funny fellow..Lol. Kogi state deserves a swift infrastructural development, the state is really backward.
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2016
DINO GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. Live @ Kogi State Stadium. At last GODWIN
olatunji21:
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by olomolekan(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Acidosis:
Yahaya Bello should focus on infrastructural development. He should take after the transformation agenda.

Remember, that "poorly designed" stadium was built by a PDP governor. We need to see what he can do differently under the APC ideology.

its a lie the stadium was built by Audu during his first tenure as governor in ANPP

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by vivianblog(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
more @ lalasticlala

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by vivianblog(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by vivianblog(f): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Ab025(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
At long last, a person from my tribe will rule kogi.

It's a pleasure!! May God guide and protect bello to lead our dear kogi state to glory, heaven knows we really need a saviour cos our state is almost dead and buried!!

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Chibest2000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
TippyTop:
Who is his deputy?
He has no legitimate deputy unless they decides to forge one today.

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by forgiveness: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who is the Deputy?
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by forgiveness: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chibest2000:

He has no legitimate deputy unless they decides to forge one today.

If no deputy, is this swearing constitutional?

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by cuteken(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
is that emeka ike? shocked
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Chibest2000(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
forgiveness:

Absolutely unconstitutional, but like I said earlier they must have smuggled in someone who will stand as the deputy which is still unconventional because we all know he did not contest the election with a deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by exemen: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Anebira .......Ayari iresu oiza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by yahrant140(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
forgiveness:

the answer is "NO" the political problem of yahaya bello start today, without faleke because there is no supplementary election without a deputy governor candidate! The situation Is a lose lose situation for Apc as party and gives a wide opportunity for wada and pdp as a party.

2 Likes

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by comos: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
forgiveness:

yes. it is 100% constitutional.
He can choose his deputy later
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by forgiveness: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chibest2000:

Absolutely unconstitutional, but like I said earlier they must have smuggled in someone who will stand as the deputy which is still unconventional because we all know he did not contest the election with a deputy.

Hmm! Meaning APC chanji has chanji the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Mamatee07: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
He will soon be sacked, let him go ask the rest...inauguration means nothing

2 Likes

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Chibest2000(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
forgiveness:

Hmm! Meaning APC chanji has chanji the constitution.
Hahahaa... I don't think it's possible because his election is subject to observation by the constitution, remember there's already a litigation in the court and by all indication Faleke has a strong case @ hand

2 Likes

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Papafriday(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am using this medium to wish all kogites a wonderful day. I am also urging them to stay peaceful all through the swearing in ceremony and after. Let us work together in unity, peace, love and oneness. Let us shun tribalism, nepotism, egocentrism and all forms of attitudes capable of hampering the peace of the state. My kogi people, me gba o, okun o, yene o!
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Mamatee07: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chibest2000:

The courts will have a field day with this wuruwuru election and swearing in. He'll be out in a few months

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by ugo05(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls who is bello deputy

1 Like

Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by suyamasta(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
My guys YQ and Ice Prince Zamani making the place on point! But the crowd too rowdy mehnnn
Re: Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates by Chibest2000(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mamatee07:

The courts will have a field day with this wuruwuru election and swearing in. He'll be out in a few months
There's no doubt about it because Faleke clearly made it known to all minds that he is not part of the supplementary election neither is he a deputy to Yahaya. Therefore, Yahaya can not claim to have won a whole state governor's seat through a supplementary election with 6000 total votes. He can't reap what he did not sow!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Mohammed Removes Imohimi As Lagos CP, Zubairu To Take Over / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.