Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" (16272 Views)

A Well Equipped Stadium Prototype Constructed By 14-Year-Old Boy In Aba / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / #CAF2018WCQ: #zambia Vs #nigeria - Confusion Among Technical Crew? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
oliseh half start again
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
K
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by piagetskinner(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
This guy will soon b replaced... Just watch
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Kinikini: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
nikkiking:
Analysis ain't same as a coach.

He should go coaching school.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by abeloureal(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
It was a boring math.........I didn't see anything spetacular in the match but all I know is there is room for improvement.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by StPete: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oliseh should mechi-onu there.
Excuses at the last minute.
Those players played like they were forced to the pitch.
Eating akpu before going to the field is what has resulted in their poor performance.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by semitunde: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
tbagjames:
He said he will leave when he is tired of ruining the team

Lol.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by orobs93(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nah siasia worked in much difficult condition
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by skuribeebo: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:

Disappointed Oliseh says he remains proud of Eagles

Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has admitted he is disappointed his team crashed out of CHAN 2016 by the first round, but insisted he remains proud of the players.

On Tuesday, Nigeria fell 1-0 to Guinea in a final group game when they needed at least a draw to go through to the knockout rounds of the tournament reserved for players who feature in their home leagues.

“It’s a big disappointment, but I’m proud of my boys even though we did not go through. They gave a good image of themselves,” said Oliseh.

“Somewhere inside it was difficult for the players. They have given their best, they needed that lift and they couldn’t find it then

“We came out to win, but we did not play. My players are human and there is limit to what they can hold. For some morale reasons, they couldn’t fight it today.

“My players have children and families. Adult tournaments are not youth tournaments.”

Oliseh has maintained his team have worked under trying conditions.

“We are the most poorly equipped technical crew to manage Nigeria’s super Eagles since I started playing for the country. The least for what anyone can do is to be grateful for what we are doing,” argued the coach who took over the Eagles in July 2015.

“I’m coaching Nigeria and if I get tired, I will leave the work.”

http://mtnfootball.com/news/605781/Disappointed-Oliseh-says-he-remains-proud-of-Eagles
apology of a failure.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by lankieman: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's always easy to win from the arm chair of Dstv grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by 1wolex85: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dongreat:
The players were selfish. They all want to be in the super eagle team. As for chikitara, he needs more train. He is a natural poacher but his positioning is very poor. All the same, I see a good team with the right people involved, devoid of sentiment

Is it possible to be a natural poacher if your positioning is very poor?

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by dacovajnr: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another xcuse for failure undecided
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by optional1(f): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
No excuse 4 failure Oliseh
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oliseh should be confined to soccer classrooms and not coaching.
I see our Super Eagles football nose-diving under his watch.
Just wait till we play Egypt in next 2 AFCON matches.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by jahlove4jah: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:
You're a failure man
There is no excuse for failure
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Dongreat(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
1wolex85:

Is it possible to be a natural poacher if your positioning is very poor?

Nah. A natural poacher has a great instinct toward ball coming into the opposite half. Nature has given such gift to a natural poacher but right trainings can build instinct as well. Reasons y the best players in the world like Muller, Cavani, Diego Coast etc train evryday so as to improve their positioning. It takes d right train n instinct to b a great poacher. That y till today, Drogba is d best cos he knows where d ball will be played into. Chikitara can b as his positioning need improvement.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Intendy: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na after you loose,u remember this?
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by bigtt76(f): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Resign if you know your employers are not giving you full support required instead of complaining after failing angry yeye man wen go de run mouth for Super Sport now he's on the hot seat de complain

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by jsb(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Efurefu that is what you get when you denie your root...Thought you join them to blame GEJ for this poor outing.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by maestroz: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:

Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has admitted he is disappointed his team crashed out of CHAN 2016 by the first round, but insisted he remains proud of the players.

On Tuesday, Nigeria fell 1-0 to Guinea in a final group game when they needed at least a draw to go through to the knockout rounds of the tournament reserved for players who feature in their home leagues.

“It’s a big disappointment, but I’m proud of my boys even though we did not go through. They gave a good image of themselves,” said Oliseh.

“Somewhere inside it was difficult for the players. They have given their best, they needed that lift and they couldn’t find it then

“We came out to win, but we did not play. My players are human and there is limit to what they can hold. For some morale reasons, they couldn’t fight it today.

“My players have children and families. Adult tournaments are not youth tournaments.”

“We are the most poorly equipped technical crew to manage Nigeria’s super Eagles since I started playing for the country. The least for what anyone can do is to be grateful for what we are doing,” argued the coach who took over the Eagles in July 2015.

http://mtnfootball.com/news/605781/Disappointed-Oliseh-says-he-remains-proud-of-Eagles

Oliseh please don't blame the defeat on your non being well equipped. don't start another 'arms deal gate'. we are not done yet with arms deal and once buhari hear your excuse, i am very sure Amaju Picnic and that soldier turned minister won't be spared the ordeal. keep the reason for the failure to yourself as we have chosen to move on.

the summary of my epistle be say ....'you failed'.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by onatisi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
emeernest:
Oliseh should be confined to soccer classrooms and not coaching.
I see our Super Eagles football nose-diving under his watch.
Just wait till we play Egypt in next 2 AFCON matches.
I predicted his failure as a coach. He is a good football administrator but he isn't a coach. It is different ball game entirely sitting down in front of a large screen casting blames and been in the heat of the pressure and soaking it up.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Chukazu: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keshi would be laughing at this guy like grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:

failed
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
I saw defeat staring us in the face and i stated my fears in the games thread.

Aside that ,the super eagles must go to Cairo and snatch that crucial away victory in march or we kiss the next Afcon goodbye....we no go hear of any silly excuses Oliseh

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by chukkiephil(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
lol blame and excuses,i no blame you, after all we are in the Era of blames and excuses and some will even praise the "BLAMEE" for being "HONEST" CHAI!!! Naija we hail thee grin can someone tell me which party and government he learnt it from??
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by mekanaky: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
after u doon cut ma ticket. X2, una no fit deliver
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by 1wolex85: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dongreat:

Nah. A natural poacher has a great instinct toward ball coming into the opposite half. Nature has given such gift to a natural poacher but right trainings can build instinct as well. Reasons y the best players in the world like Muller, Cavani, Diego Coast etc train evryday so as to improve their positioning. It takes d right train n instinct to b a great poacher. That y till today, Drogba is d best cos he knows where d ball will be played into. Chikitara can b as his positioning need improvement.

My point was, you cannot be a great poacher without having great positioning and Drogba wasn't the best at poaching, Inzaghi was. Chicharito is also a poacher, Muller maybe but diego costa is definitely not a poacher.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by akinsbaba2015: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
coolhamid:
Oliseh , hope you can see that coaching national team is not always easy as you think. Back then, you will always criticize keshi as if keshi should be the one playing the ball on the pitch. Now, you will realize that it's easy to criticize when you are not on the inside....

Same as APC, they thought governance is as easy as ABC. That Lai Mohammed will always ditch out an article daily criticizing Jonathan without profering any meaningful solution.

Now their party is in Power, All they do is to blame Jonathan for every problem they are facing, they even blamed him for Lass fever.

Never Criticize when you don't have a clue about what's happening on the inside...
. I'm sure wouldn't have asked people to stop talking about Jonathan if he had done well while in office. Nobody celebrates failures. When your failures are far more than your successes your failures will be most remembered.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Excuzeme: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
onatisi:
I predicted his failure as a coach. He is a good football administrator but he isn't a coach. It is different ball game entirely sitting down in front of a large screen casting blames and been in the heat of the pressure and soaking it up.

Different gifts for different people!

Oliseh, since day one, from the Sunday Eyanma scandal, to this CHAN, has failed consistently.

He can criticize and maybe administer from the background but as a Coach, he has no single achievement.

I hope he is booted out before real damage is done.
I dont want to hear that we failed to qualify for the World Cup ....because APC won the election!

Silly Excuses are very annoying, especially after a woeful performance.

Oliseh Out! Out!!! Out!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by emmasege: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is the first real competitive tournament under this administration, as the U-17 glory cannot in the true sense be ascribed to this regime. I won't be surprised if they were poorly motivated as a result of the TSA thing. Many sectors of the economy are suffering because of that.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Dongreat(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
1wolex85:

My point was, you cannot be a great poacher without having great positioning and Drogba wasn't the best at poaching, Inzaghi was. Chicharito is also a poacher, Muller maybe but diego costa is definitely not a poacher.

Yeah every great poacher has great positioning. Still right about Inzahgi, I forgot as I always call him king of offside lol. Diego is a poacher maybe not a great one. If u happen to watch him during his Athletico days u will see reasons y I call him a poacher.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement / Lionel Messi Makes History With 100th Goal For Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.