Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" (16273 Views)

A Well Equipped Stadium Prototype Constructed By 14-Year-Old Boy In Aba / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / #CAF2018WCQ: #zambia Vs #nigeria - Confusion Among Technical Crew? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by oodua1stson: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
This guy sometimes gets on my nerve.

He whines almost at everything and he hasn't achieved sh1t
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abegi stop the Excuses. OLiseh, You Failed.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmm Oliseh, sofry, sofry wit dis ya 'poorly equiped' yarns. De last time wey we hear am na EFCC de matter dey so oh, and big men dey wear designer handcuff like say na fashion. Abeg if ya oga Pinnik hear am na sack you dey oh.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is it too late to beg Keshi and Enyeama to come back? undecided

Our problem is we conceded too many goals.

Our goalkeeper could not managed to achieve a clean sheet in any of the group matches.

Enyeama please come back!
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Goke7: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
someone should please remind oliseh how siasia went with the u-23 boys to senegal with only one set of jerseys which they wash regularly after every match, siasia's mother was kidnapped and even the players were not paid their bonus too, siasia on one occasion gave each player 100$ each to go enjoy themselves after a match just to motivate the players so as not to get discouraged, yet they not only qualified for the Olympics, they also came back as champions of the tournament.

Oliseh is not making any sense with his baggage of boyish excuses.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by rayblast(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Una must get excuse for failure. dem swear 4una? If we no qualify for Nations cupp nww dd ccoaches annd plaayers goo talkk say na beecos deem giive D tigeers 600k nno mmake demm qquaalify. Wetin concern una concern d tigeers? Woonn fii exxcuse see foootbaall tteam wa ni?? Abbeg o i no b stammerer o cos una fit dey mis- interprete my double typing(naiiralanders) i sabi una wella. Na wit vex i ddey typpe na wetin cause amm bbb ddat!!!
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by door2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
A former Prisons ASP now minister of sport.... APC change. I laugh u.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by 4reala(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
mazizitonene:
u dont mean it undecided...........after una don cut my money .......ordinary over 1.5 .....score u no gree, oya allow dem score another one u say NO grin tongue
lol, nairabet no go finih U grin
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Dejiemmanuel(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Having a good certificate does not translate to success. Like Chief Onigbinde said, employing Oliseh was a huge mistake. Nigerians should not expect anything tangible from him. Even the A team under him hasn't been exceptional. Sincerely, Nigeria does not have a good coach yet.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by DrinkWater10: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
stzy:
If those guys are best players in Nigeria then I guess my level of play has passed Nigerian Quality..m I swear down am better than that number 9... D guy is lazy, dull, no vision, lacks idea ... But anyway who knows how they got. 2 super eagles in d first place
They were the best sir,and they were unbeaten all through their preparation matches when Salisu Yusud was in charge and Oliseh was on the sick bay .
But the story changed when Oliseh who knew little or nothing about the boys came in with his nonsense taxtics
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by mazizitonene(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
4reala:
lol, nairabet no go finih U grin
my brodaaa!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by tonyxxx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Every thing hes said so far are just a bunch of ol excuses..... Being a football analyst from your comfort zone and being a football manager on the hot seat are two different things entirely.... U played the game dont mean u have the talent to manage/coach a team.... Just as gary neville is making a mess of himself @ valencia.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by banio: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
My annoyance is the Buhari fuel I bought to watch the match
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by attah01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guys wetin una dey even talk sef, since una life una Don ever nter futbal field b4. Una c ppl wey dey do wel 4 we country. Mak una pity dis guys dem dey deserve our praise infact our evytin. Am proud of u una.....
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by Tourshaw: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2016
You're not well equipped? When the Super Eagles are well equipped being the second most paid behind Russia what was the outing in South Africa? Crazy coach. Pls we need foreign coach. All these test running is enough.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by class0247: 4:28am On Jan 28, 2016
We need a better coach.Olise is armature.cluesless long ball every time making the team to lose the ball easily to their opponent...Keshi is far better with his possession pattern
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by busky101(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2016
mazizitonene:
u dont mean it undecided...........after una don cut my money .......ordinary over 1.5 .....score u no gree, oya allow dem score another one u say NO grin tongue
lmao.....baba i see you
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by fF01(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2016
lankieman:
It's always easy to win from the arm chair of Dstv grin
lmao! awon eyan Gary Neville.
Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by lankieman: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2016
fF01:

lmao! awon eyan Gary Neville.
Abi my broda u sabi them.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh: "We Are The Most Poorly Equipped Technical Crew" by edorhe14(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm...Sunny Oliseh! if it is to run ur mouth on Supersport and criticizing u can..
them don say make u do am now u r blabbing.
I am happy yr self and Gary Neville dey feel the heat now...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement / Lionel Messi Makes History With 100th Goal For Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.