Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97762 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin

I must be a Governor by fire by force.

Thunder fire dem. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where is demdem...

I hope Dakuku would now stop following ameachi like a lost foolish puppy...just because of their personal ambition they want the rivers state people to suffer... angry...now wike can roll out the loots of that short goat called ameachi...Wike should print out all of ameachi loot and put it on sign boards so that buhari can see it and choose what to do with ameachi. ..nonsense

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by culcid(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jubilations on the streets of PH.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Lordwize(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is a great victory for democracy in Nigeria. God bless the Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
We were tagged wailers but who's wailing now??, haha, where are all those APC boys?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Most of the noisemakers here reside in Lagos and other states people here in rivers wanted justice and they have gotten it!!!
APC is a scammed propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by chichriso: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Up Wike

Shame has covered all our enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
Oboy ! My friend no wan talk to me again o . grin

Where are those bunch of NL noise makers that resides in Lagos but wants to chose our Governor for us ? cheesy
I'm so happy! We can't afford a stooge Governor(Dakuku) in Brick House. This is victory for Riverians!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
The opposition should take over the oil rich states..We need some sanity...

Remain Edo state...akwa ibom too...

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by chichriso: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
lordseb:
We were tagged wailers but who's wailing now??, haha, where are all those APC boys?

Amaechi..... Shame to you

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei:
Where is demdem...

I hope Dakuku would now stop following ameachi like a lost foolish puppy...just because of their personal ambition they want the rivers state people to suffer... angry...now wike can roll out the loots of that short goat called ameachi...Wike should print out all of ameachi loot and put it on sign boards so that buhari can see it and choose what to do with ameachi. ..nonsense
Amaechi must be brought to justice, after all uncle Bubu is after kworoft fiffle. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
grin grin grin

I must be a Governor by fire by force.

Thunder fire dem. grin
Make him go lobby for Ambassador

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei:
The opposition should take over the oil rich states..We need some sanity...

Remain Edo state...akwa ibom too...
Edo state will surely come back to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
Amaechi must be brought to justice, after all uncle Bubu is after kworoft fiffle. grin
yes na...ameachi fighting so hard to cover up his crazy and shady tracks..Wike should just arrange his men and let he probing on that short man begin...e wan force Dakuku on rivers people..no be even better person sef..

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's time to look for demdem demdemdimwit and put a six inches nail on his amala gobbling cesspit he calls mouth. grin
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Franzeez:

I swear you are the one who is drunk
did u read what I wrote at all? Where did I mention drunkenness? I say Let's give him benefit of the DOUBT
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sleazy5(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Na true?

Very true. 200% true
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its good for Nigerian Democracy, the opposition should not be totally swallowed. Financially there was no guarantee that Dakuku will win a rerun which will have caused the nation more money.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
chichriso:

Amaechi..... Shame to you
Shame on all of them that were lying that election didn't hold in Rivers State .

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
evy1:
What benefit of doubt again bro?
he's there live in the court room. Let's just have his eye witness report
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by evy1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
he's there live in the court room. Let's just have his eye witness report
grin grin grin grin grin okay ooo,we dey wait.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sleazy5(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
the best means of countering a false report is to give the accurate.
I went through all the posts before calling you out. Yours is the most credible.
Pls, give us update. I urge you

Wait bros. You still dey wait for credible news? I'm so sorry cos you are on a long thing here....

Credibility cannot be sacrificed on the alter of disillusioned incredibility. .

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ijaw1stson: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is gone.
In wike's voice, I won't go down alone.
Whenever PMB wants to deal with Wailers, He travels to Kenya or UAE.
When Metuh was handcuffed, he was at UAE. KANU docked, he was at Paris. Now wike, he is in Kenya.
As u can see in Bayelsa and Dickson case, he was in Aso vila
the Lord has put you to shame my bro

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by BurukutuMallam: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where that Ngeneukene Abi wetin be her name sef
You see your life grin
Aisha rice go hook you for throat Ooo
Fear Lasser Fever if you dey eat tongue
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by valves: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
This victory is even sweeter than that of the past gubernatorial election.

Congrats to Wike the One Man Mopol...

Heading to the nearest joint to celebrate. Who is coming with me?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Whenever PMB wants to deal with Wailers,
He travels to Kenya or UAE.

When Metuh was handcuffed, he was at UAE.
KANU docked, he was at Paris.
Now wike, he is in Kenya.

As u can see in Bayelsa and Dickson case, he was in Aso vila

You say? Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by engineerboat(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This Ís Victorrrrrry for Democracy. The people's Governor's election has been upheld.

Jackrich oooooo

@Comrade TonyeBarcanista, good news for the end of the month

Kangaroo judgement and sentimental judgement should be out of the way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nwa Eli Ikwerre

I no tok am ?

Where is demdem the dimwit?

That nigga deserves to be given a community flogging. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by naniawini(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
emekamigo:

Not on Telly-
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by BurukutuMallam: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Breaking...

Just in..Dankuku vow to challenge the ruling in Sharia court

Hooooooohioooioihaaaa
Puaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Drunk plus high...what else were u expecting abi how dem wan collect the imaginary 5k

Franzeez:

Is this one drunk?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
engineerboat:

@Comrade TonyeBarcanista, good news for the end of the month

Kangaroo judgement and sentimental judgement should be out of the way.
Í always believe that we all should embrace judicial process. Today, Wike has been vindicated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.