Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek (539 Views)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by freelancer10: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2016
It was a show of shame for the "Rain Maker" as he was busy talking about mystical Powers, Books, Angels and Spiritism when interviewed last night on AIT. What was suppose to be an interview turned out to be a show for "Talks for Spiritism".
Many thanks to Niger- Delta Billionaire Ayiri Emami who has been paying the bills of the Legend during & after he came out of "Rehab". Majek Fashek who was suppose to be seen as a Role Model by our youths especially our young musicians is now a shadow of himself as the Music Lengend cannot make two sentences without metioning "spirits". Though he later entertained his guests with one of his hit songs but one could easily tell that the "Send down the rain" Crooner can't talk sense anymore. But take it or leave it "The Music is still in Him".

Source "O & M show" On AIT.
Re: I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by bewla(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God u no
Re: I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by doyinisaac(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin not as bad as you painted it...I watched the program too..
Re: I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
ALL THANKS TO DRUGS
Re: I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by freelancer10: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin not as bad as you painted it...I watched the program too..

I don't think u watched it 'cos if u did u wouldn"t be saying this. This is a big lesson to those youths out there claiming they can manage "drugs" ...Say no to drugs because its can ruin u & ur carrer in no time.
Re: I Read "Mystical Books" That Was Why I Went Into Rehab: Majek Fashek by doyinisaac(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
freelancer10:

I don't think u watched it 'cos if u did u wouldn"t be saying this
K

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Sugar Chika Bags Masters / Kenyan Athlete, Abraham Kipton Wins Lagos City Marathon 2016 / Underage Girl Weeps As She Reveals She Gave Adam Johnson MouthAction In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.