Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios (766 Views)

Kendrick Lamar Finally Murders Eminem On A Track(download) / Beats @ PHAT WALL STUDIOs / 2face Idibia Earned $5 Million For 'Phat Girlz'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
wat up nairalanders,here's bringing you PHAT WALL STUDIOS,the illest you'll find when it comes to production.
we produce everything from hip hop,r n b,raggae,raggetton,dancehall,pop,jazz and straught up naija joints @ the most affordable rates ever.

with just 20k(twenty thousand naira),we will make ur instrumental,record,mix and master ur track to perfection.
our standard of production has been tested and trusted and will cost you a lot more elsewhere.
ONE TRY WILL CONVINCE YOU.

with veteran engineers,keyboardists,producers and vocalists on board,we assure you of TOP QUALITY PRODUCTION.

lots of nairalanders and others can testify to our work.
with credits including a couple of established naija artistes.

hola @ us 08033422206,08026418404 or e mail phatwallmuzik@yahoo.com
visit our sites www.naijanoize.com and www.defnation.com to listen to some of our work.

WE ARE THE BEST,ONE TRY WILL CONVINCE YOU.

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
HOLA @ US,
WE ARE THE BEST.

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
hola @ us.

peace.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2009
hola @ us.
we tha best.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2009
TANX Y'ALL,'GHOST IN THE DARK' WAS A CRAZY TRACK,PEEPS ARE FEELING IT HARD.
4 MORE SONGS TO GO AND MY ALBUM'S DONE.
BIG UPS TO MY PHAT WALL PEEPS,NA UNA BAD PASS.
TANX A MILL.
L8R
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2009
abeg hail six 4 me.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by UNLEASHED(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
Keep it up double six
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by hectorswag(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
undecided
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
HIP HOP,RnB,DANCEHALL,RAGGAE,RAGGAETON,JAZZ,FUJI AND STRAIGHT UP NAIJA JAMZ,WE GOT IT ON LOCK.

HOLA @ US.

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2009
hola @ us.

peace.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
WE THA BEST.

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
HOLA

PHAT WALL MUZIK
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by Oluti(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2009
I've e-mailed you guys before. I want to try your studio but your advert is confusing. 20k a track studio, what does it mean? If I have 16 tracks on my album, does it mean I have to pay 20k x 16? Anyway, do you provide artist to back up the artist, arranger and producer? Are strictly a studio where an artist pay for the studio time and after that he is his own? What really do you do? There are hundreds of studio in Lagos and many of them top of the tree with all the latest gadgets you can find anywhere. I know some them that are really out of this world. What makes you stand out in the crowd that will make me choose you above the others?
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by javalove(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
this guy started wiv 6k a track ooo
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by Oluti(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2009
Can anyone tell me more about these guys? Is there any artist in Nairaland who has patronise them and can tell us more about them? I keep reading from their various posts and most reply are from them too! Are they for real? If they are, are they as good as their trumpet? Over to you guys and laddies in Nairaland. I want to have your opinion before I commit my hard earn money to these guys.

http://www.tellstrangestories..com
http://www.lulu.com/author/content_revise.php?fCID=3867622
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2009
@ OLUTI
BRO U ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND MAKE VERY LITTLE MOVES.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO,ITS VERY SIMPLE.JUST COME OVER TO THE STUDIO AND SEE 4 URSELF OK.INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR OPINIONS HERE AND THERE.
NOBODY WANTS TO EAT UR HARD EARNED MONEY,WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY TOO.

I BELEIVE UR OLD ENUFF TO CHECK THINGS OUT FOR YOURSELF,SO COME TO THE STUDIO AND SE WAT WE GOT.IF U DONT LIKE WAT YOU SEE THEN BETTER LUCK ELSEWHERE.

WE ARE THA BEST!!!!

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2009
16 TRACKS @ 20K WILL COST U 320,000

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2009
@ JAVALOVE

YEAH WE HAD A CERTAIN PROMO PACKAGE GOING ON @ 6K,BUT WE'VE GONE BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL BILL.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2009
HOLA @ US

PHAT WALL MUZIK.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2009
watch out for the Y.A.W.A(Years After We Arrived) LP by DOUBLE SIX dropping soon.
via PHAT WALL MUZIK.

STRAIGHT UP HIP HOP CLASSIC!!!
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by craziest: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2009
phatwall:

HOLA @ US

PHAT WALL MUZIK.

Is This begging or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na waoooh , only just they post make this thread dey go top. Go pay for advert jare . Hissssssssssssssss
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2009
HOLA @ US,AS U USUALLY DO.

PEACE.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by classick: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2009
@craziest.
na wa 4 u, why u dey vex? the guy's trying to promote his business.wat do u mean by begging?make person no advertise him services again? afterall it's tru posts like this that got me hooked up with them in the first place,we ended up making a couple o' hot tracks.
if u aint interested in the post then why bother check it out in the first place.
the guy's doing his thing,the question u should ask urself is wat are u doing to better ur own life?when u answer that question u'll decide wether phat wall muzik is wrong to promote their services.
think about it man.
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by craziest: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2009
classick:

@craziest.
na wa 4 u, why u dey vex? the guy's trying to promote his business.wat do u mean by begging?make person no advertise him services again? afterall it's tru posts like this that got me hooked up with them in the first place,we ended up making a couple o' hot tracks.
if u aint interested in the post then why bother check it out in the first place.
the guy's doing his thing,the question u should ask urself is wat are u doing to better ur own life?when u answer that question u'll decide wether phat wall muzik is wrong to promote their services.
think about it man.

Nothing sir,
Re: 20k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios by phatwall: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
check out the popular tv series 'girls next door' PHAT WALL STUDIOS produced their theme soundtrack.u'll see it there.
watch silverdird t.v tuesdays @ 8.30 to check it out.

WE R THA BEST.

HOLA.

(1) (Reply)

M.j And 2pac.who Would Have Been More Relevant? / Eldee Ft Yung Joc. Check It Out Men. Eldee The Real Big Boy. / Fela Kuti On Broadway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.