Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols (1119 Views)

U Pay 4 For What U Get / this Pedigree Male And Female Caucasian puppy Will Shock U...extremely WOW / New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols by bobbysaxy: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2016
This female is one puppy I cherish so much...I didnt wanted to let her go cos she is the peak of the litter.i use to call her biggie cos she is super big and of high quality..all the same she is up for sale...she barks well while playing and she also does that if u dont give her food ontime...she will make a great companion and will be perfect for feature breeding plan.her pics was taken this mrng...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for her video..bb pin 2beaa02a

Re: This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols by bobbysaxy: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Sellin
Re: This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols by bobbysaxy: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Selling
Re: This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols by bobbysaxy: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sellin
Re: This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols by bobbysaxy: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Selling

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Dog Breeding Business / Freshly Arrived Toypom Nd Pug Pups For Sale....quality Unbeaten / Which Domestic Animal Are You Afraid Of The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.