Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. (1125 Views)

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin / Share Ur Experience In HND Discrimination In Ur Work Place Or In Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by tj1981(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is it possible to get a job with my pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: in HND mechanical enginee ring .
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by Abirisegun(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yes. It is very possible, just keep on improving yourself in your area of interest
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
It is not about your certificate BUT what you have upstair!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by undefeated(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
add a skill, its very possible , and be informed
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by Folksyharry(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Decide on which area in your field you're most interested in and invest resources (time, effort, money) on acquiring relevant skills. When employers see the wealth of experience you're going to offer the company they won't waste much energy in looking at your grade.

NB: In order not to make recruiters discard your CV easily when going through applications it's important that you avoid putting your CGPA.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by obinna2nv(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thought HND is 4.0? Anyways define yourself, don't let anybody else do that...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by tj1981(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abirisegun:
Yes. It is very possible, just keep on improving yourself in your area of interest
[color=#006600][/color] do you know any one that is employed with this grade either in goverment or private establishment.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by tj1981(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abirisegun:
[/color] do you know any one that is employed with this grade either in goverment or private establishment [color=#006600]
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by Abirisegun(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
tj1981:
[color=#006600][/color] do you know any one that is employed with this grade either in goverment or private establishment.

Yes I do. I know many people working with HND Pass and BSc 3rd Class and Pass
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by firstking01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
The problm with some of us graduates is, we lack self motivation, now ur here looking for who has gotten a job with same cgpa as urs...if you continue with this mindset, you might be in that level for a long time....c'mon, get up, go and apply for any job advert you see, and stop wallowing in self pity...i hate this mehn undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Get Job With My Pass:cgpa 2.47/5.0: In HND Mechanical Engr. by Abirisegun(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
The problm with some of us graduates is, we lack self motivation, now ur here looking for who has gotten a job with same cgpa as urs...if you continue with this mindset, you might be in that level for a long time....c'mon, get up, go and apply for any job advert you see, and stop wallowing in self pity...i hate this mehn undecided

na you try pass. Well said. op, follow the advice given. All the best. In addition, try by applying to atleast 10 online jobs daily. Best

(1) (Reply)

Unilag MBA Student In Need Of A Part-time Job / Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.