Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. (10436 Views)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by SPDAZZY(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
OK o.

Common December allowee they have not paid most batch b stream 1 corpers in Abuja.

If we were living or hoping on that allowee, hunger would have killed some by now.

1 Like

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by echeonyilo2: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
OK
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by iokpebholo: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
All I know is dt I never get alert.no need to lie.shalom!!!!
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by etoroh: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abeg who don recieve alert o. January don finish
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Pavarottii(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
ozo13:
smiles.I like ds govt.doing dr things codedly y wailers are wailing.hopeful by Friday or during d weekend, health ministry go release our own.nice one President. Neva shal we have a President again that will preside over d sharing and looting of our treasury. I no cal name o tongue
OZUO! Fed govt staffs av not yet received, wen GEJ wass in the helms of power, we recieve latest by 26th every month.
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Holysholay: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
glowzy:
Hope it stays this way for govt workers, recently it seems private job is better than govt as per early salary payment

I am already planning to quit FG job nd move to a private institution. Hunger won kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by ozo13(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

OZUO! Fed govt staffs av not yet received, wen GEJ wass in the helms of power, we recieve latest by 26th every month.
no lie abeg.Jan last year ppl confirm salary was delayed til lk middle of February. And by d way ppl in FMC birnin kebbi started receiving alert yesterday.d govt is trying its best. Despite d sorry state of d economy.and u n I know who caused it by allowing ppl steal our common wealth under his watch.I rest my case
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by omogin(f): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fg is sponsoring some liars Mohammed on nairaland. Buhari is still owing federal workers December salary you dey talk of January.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by omogin(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
ckmayoca:
Op talk for yourself abeg. People under Ippis are yet to recieve nothing.

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by omogin(f): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
etoroh:
Abeg when health go collect na
Good question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by omogin(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari running Nigeria like his cattle ranch. Carry go
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Holysholay: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
i received alert now @ Fed Uni
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by etoroh: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Holysholay:
a fed uni teaching hospital, or just fed uni...? And please which fed uni, cos even the military hasnt gotten anything yet. A high level immigration officer in my street was complaining this morning of the non payment of salary yet

1 Like

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by etoroh: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg who don collect alert
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Holysholay: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
etoroh:
a fed uni teaching hospital, or just fed uni...? And please which fed uni, cos even the military hasnt gotten anything yet. A high level immigration officer in my street was complaining this morning of the non payment of salary yet

Fed. Uni. Oye Ekiti
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Esperooke(m): 1:57am On Feb 04, 2016
There is God. These lies the op is sharing (in Mama peace's voice ) ......... By the way, this delay is getting grievous. Somebody should tell me what is happening..... I work in a fed Govt agency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by Esmith12(m): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Lai Lai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by sinkhole: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Holysholay:
Haaa, are u sure your university is not using internal extra fund to pay you guys ( I commend them if that is the case) because I also work in a Fed. Uni. and not even a rumor that salary will be paid yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by onatisi(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2016
So Nigeria has gotten to a level where prompt payment of government worker salaries now deserve commendations! Something which naturally ought to be normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by omogin(f): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Salaries of federal workers for January 2016 may not be paid any time soon. As sources in the budget office say that some errors with some zeros were made in the computation. This is however seen in some quarters as another lie by the buhari led administration to deceive workers again as the past few months have come with several excuses like computer crash and all sorts just to withhold salaries.
This comes as most federal workers are yet to be paid their December 2015 salaries, resulting in low key Christmas and new year celebrations nationwide.
The question is FAAC shares monies among the three tiers of government every month. What does the federal government do with their share
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by EternalTruths: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2016
onatisi:
So Nigeria has gotten to a level where prompt payment of government worker salaries now deserve commendations! Something which naturally ought to be normal

It has gotten to this level thanks to the zombies who voted CHANJIIII grin

1 Like

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by onatisi(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

It has gotten to this level thanks to the zombies who voted CHANJIIII grin
Bros,I wont be surprised if ppl start thanking and commending government for even conducting elections >sad
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Feb 04, 2016
etoroh:
omogin:
Fg is sponsoring some liars Mohammed on nairaland. Buhari is still owing federal workers December salary you dey talk of January.
Pavarottii:

ckmayoca:

Wetin dey remain d same, 90% of govt workers are yet to pay.

Then why is the op lying? Most likely the op just wants to find out if other fg workers else where have received their salaries.

3 Likes

Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, how much were you paid to kill your conscience for this lie?

Oh, Nigeria!
Re: Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. by jamace(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Abe’s Camp Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group / BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque / Fuel Price Hike Looms As Marketers Kick Against ₦0.5m Shipment Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.