Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose (458 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose by alcmene: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, has said that those promoting dictatorship in a democracy will end up in the stomach of the dictator.

He revealed this during his visit to the governor of Osun state, Rauf Aregbesola in Osogbo.

"I remain in PDP to play the opposition role. Without opposition in a democracy, there will be dictatorship."

"Those promoting dictatorship in a democracy will end up in the stomach of the dictator.

"My interest is the unity of the Yoruba nation and that's why I am here.

Fayose also hinted that he discussed issues that affected the Yoruba nation, stressing that ‘our leaders must not be rubbished irrespective of the political party they belong to’.

Earlier, Aregbesola praised Fayose’s maturity and clear headedness during the visit.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/those-promoting-dictatorship-will-end-up-in-stomach-of-dictator-fayose-tells-aregbesola/
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
'
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose by zico530(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well said
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose by alcmene: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
I agree completely with the sentiments expressed by Fayose

That Buhari is acting dictatorship is an open scandal

Fayose remains a courageous and fearless truth vendor.

(1) (Reply)

Bello Orders Reinstatement Of Kogi LG Chairmen / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Upholds Election Of Pdp's IKPEAZU / PHOTO: KAI Officials Caught Breaking The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.