Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! (27917 Views)

Naomi Campbell Goes Blonde: Sexy Or Tacky? / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by ikamefa(f): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol! Criminal. cheesy grin

hahahaha! abi you sef dey use jacquard back grin grin grin grin
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2009
You know! grin
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mohawkchic(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

she should just go skinhead like mohawkchic , u might never know she might actually look as good as a skin head like mohawkchic. Cus i think thats better than the embarrasment of having a receeding hair line.

[size=13pt]~Aaaw.Ta wink grin[/size]
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by africhika(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
oh, well, u gotta lose ur hair sometime.

naomi is still drop dead beautiful in my eyes.
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Radiant(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2009
Too bad. Ain't nothing super about this model
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by chika98: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2009
Radiant:

Too bad. Ain't nothing super about this model

Her bank account begs to differ
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by chic2pimp(m): 1:37am On Nov 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

she should just go skinhead like mohawkchic , u might never know she might actually look as good as a skin head like mohawkchic. Cus i think thats better than the embarrasment of having a receeding hair line.
Leave Mohawk alone jore angry angry Nah only me wey get the license to yab her grin cool.

Don't worry mohawk, you still look sexy kiss with your gorimapa head cheesy grin grin.
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Radiant(f): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2009
chika98:

Her bank account begs to differ

Her carelessness defies her account grin
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mohawkchic(f): 5:04am On Nov 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

Leave Mohawk alone jore angry angry Nah only me wey get the license to yab her grin cool.

Don't worry mohawk, you still look sexy kiss with your gorimapa head cheesy grin grin.

[size=13pt]~ cheesy. . .You too crase. . You cud have fooled me w/ your sarcastic compliment. . .nevermind i had to look up "Gorimapa"  tongue[/size]
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by chic2pimp(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Going by the pic on your profile, I must say you look Hawwwt kiss kiss kiss wink.

I hope say Mr Mohawk no dey read this? Mr Mohwak if you dey read this, no vex ooo. Nah joke ooo grin grin
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mohawkchic(f): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ah ha! That wasnt so hard!! If i was fishing for a compliment i'd say thats a nice catch! grin Ta. . tongue

~No woories. . .Mr. MCH is use to me having Compliments! grin[/size]
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by paddylo1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
no more time for[b] kurukerekurukere[/b] oyoyo opeke. welcome to the land of old age

nna no kill me with laff o,which one be kuru kere grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Wig It~

[/size][/font][/color]

she looks pretty here. kiss
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Winnergal(f): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2009
Tatase:

To me o it looks like she's wearing a lace front wig that has just been attached in a very wack manner. In fact I'm fairly sure because in the 1st pic, I can see where the lacefront meets her forhead. He hairline seems to be a little far back but nothing out of the ordinary. I think the baldness effect is from someone overplucking her lace front wig to get more of a parting to give a more natural look; I've seen it happen. She obviously needs to consult Beyonce's weavologisttongue
I agree . . . Beyonce's hair is always perfect . . . Love you bey . . . My namesake . . .
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by spoilt(f): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2010
She needs to stick to wigs with bangs.
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Sissy3(f): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2010
omg eww
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by shilling(f): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2010
Saw that picture on TMZ last week. Chei, what bonding glue does to people, oh my!! smh . . .
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mohawkchic(f): 3:25am On Jul 05, 2010
~ Naomi!!! She got it bad!!

~Introducing the world to her bald patches in all its glory once cud be "One Off" but having several pics popping up,seems like chic aint bovvered about it!! Why hasnt she sorted it out is what really amazes Baffles me!

~Variety on weaves shud be limited to ones that cover all the balding spots!! Save us the sight for Sore eyes. . . .
[img]http://thirstyroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/15th+Annual+Elton+John+AIDS+Foundation+Oscar+_5nl5rjJCxbl.jpg[/img]

[img]http://thirstyroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Montblanc+Night+Stars+Gala+88Z01mDGRXel.jpg[/img]

Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by Tatase(f): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2010
~Sissy~:

new pics of her shows no end in sight sad

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TCnihasjLJI/AAAAAAAAfdo/BqRhSTUr7kw/s1600/article-0-0A3FEFFB000005DC-823_468x594.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TCnkR42eJ7I/AAAAAAAAfd4/lTJVDgjQwfk/s1600/article-1290449-0A3FF003000005DC-361_224x423.jpg [/img]

Why Naomi?!?! I've made excuses for you in the past, but why this?!

This is what happens when someone forgets that the weave is not growing out of their scalp and isn't their real hair. Because I know if I had that going on under my weave, I'd let the weave sit the way its obviously supposed to, covering my bald spots (ok patches. . . ok sections), not shift it into a side pony as if it's the hair God gave me, exposing my secrets to the world.
Re: Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second-Hand Clothes! / Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / Reasons Why You Should Dress Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.