Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (602 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Modharmzy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,I Just Joined Nairaland Recently And Its Been Cool.However,There's This Issue That Is Eating Me Up,And I Felt I Could Share.I Have This Problem Of Early Break Ups.Ever Since My First Relationship That Lasted For 4 Years,The Rest Just Fades Like Smoke.I Try My Best,But I Really Don't Know How/Why It Goes Wrong.Now,I Am In A Relationship With This Guy I Love.I Need Advice On How To Make It Work.Thank You[color=#990000]Hello Nairalanders,I Just Joined Nairaland Recently And Its Been Cool.However,There's This Issue That Is Eating Me Up,And I Felt I Could Share.I Have This Problem Of Early Break Ups.Ever Since My First Relationship That Lasted For 4 Years,The Rest Just Fades Like Smoke.I Try My Best,But I Really Don't Know How/Why It Goes Wrong.Now,I Am In A Relationship With This Guy I Love.I Need Advice On How To Make It Work.Thank You.
Re: Help by donTbone(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
cool

Cool... Before we help you, you gonna be the one to help
yourself.

You know yourself more than we do.
So, to help in this situation....
1. Check within yourself to know things you not doing right.
2. Check things other guys did wrong that caused the breakup.
3. Ask 'Who are You?' AND
4. What type of a man you really want (with reality and sincerity).

Mind you... Love is never enough in all relatonship!
If this has helped you... Simply PUNCH like wink

1 Like

Re: Help by ikeepitreal(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
shey u no get spacebar for ur device ni?
Re: Help by 25omega(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Modharmzy:
Hello Nairalanders,I Just Joined Nairaland Recently And Its Been Cool.However,There's This Issue That Is Eating Me Up,And I Felt I Could Share.I Have This Problem Of Early Break Ups.Ever Since My First Relationship That Lasted For 4 Years,The Rest Just Fades Like Smoke.I Try My Best,But I Really Don't Know How/Why It Goes Wrong.Now,I Am In A Relationship With This Guy I Love.I Need Advice On How To Make It Work.Thank You

you will probably need to figure this out yourself because non of us are in your relationships and we can't really help you figure out why it fails. a suggestion though is to call the exes and ask them what could have been different or what you could have done better. maybe that might give you the answer you seek
Re: Help by Michellla(f): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
It goes wrong cause you're still holding on to the past.It's so much better to try again with a clear heart, which means taking the time to attend to your pain from your break-up and learn your lessons so that you can welcome in your new partner without the past impinging on the present.

2 Likes

Re: Help by Synzu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
I couldn't read all that gibberish. Maybe I'm getting too lazy embarassed
Re: Help by Modharmzy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank You So Much,I Appreciate Y'all.Loads Of Love.*MUAH*

(1) (Reply)

Collections Of The Hair I Make / See What This Guy Told His Babe About Valentine / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.