Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why I'm Voting For Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why I'm Voting For Trump (500 Views)

I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Voting For Trump by resty4(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
They are showing up in droves to see Donald Trump: Men and women, overwhelmingly white, frustrated with the country's first black president, fearful that they are being displaced by minorities and immigrants, and nostalgic for the way America used to be.
And Trump is thriving, tapping into the fears and anxieties that have erupted into the open in an extraordinary presidential campaign.
The voters pledging their allegiance to the Republican front-runner hail from all corners of the country. They work on farms, in nursing homes and run small businesses; they've voted for Mitt Romney and Barack Obama and participated in the tea party movement; they are high school students who will vote for the first time this November and retirees and veterans who came of age during World War II.
In Trump, these people see the next president of the United States.
His attitude, one voter said, is that he "seems to just not give a f---." Trump's nativist rhetoric and hardline immigration stance is a relief for those who see a segment of the population "getting away" with breaking the law. Post-San Bernardino, the candidate's promise to "bomb the sh-- out of ISIS" exudes an uncomplicated confidence rare in other politicians. His accomplishments in the business world offer reassurance that he'll "put the economy back where it belongs."http://www.cnnmobile.com/latest/2016/01/27/why-im-voting-for-trump

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Voting For Trump by Atigba: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Trump is the next American president
Re: Why I'm Voting For Trump by skademzy(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016
He'll indeed take to US back to where they rightfully belong. A win for trump is the doom of the federation. Returning back to the isolationist era of the pre world war2 US.

(1) (Reply)

Only 31% Of African Americans Identify With Black Lives Matter" / Corporate Media Gatekeepers Protect Western 1% From Panama Leak / Chad ’ S President Idriss Déby Wins Fifth Term In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.