Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

For The Life Of Me (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For The Life Of Me (episode 1) (712 Views)

Story: The Devil Who Loved Me [episode 1] / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Life Of Me (episode 1) by ogochukwueleh: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Adaeze was just in between sleep when she heard the loud bang on the door. It felt like a sound from her dream and a reality at the same time. She was stark naked, lying next to Tosin, the one guy that makes her world spin, okay, that's a story for another day. She heard voices from the sitting room and she was still in shock when Tosin reached out for his pants and hurriedly put it on. She kept asking "what's going on?" Suddenly, she saw the door of the bedroom fling open and in split seconds, she saw flashes of light from cameras and heard several voices. She kept telling herself to wake up from the dream she was having but was not waking.

"You are not ashamed of yourself. You are a disgrace to womanhood. A man does not want you again but you will not hear, you have stayed glued to him with no regards to your dignity. It's your kind that make these men insult us “These words were coming from a lady who was now standing in front of her. She scanned the face to know if

To get the full story go to http://www.choicereach.com/2016/01/for-life-of-me-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Penastory Love Contest Entry #12 – ENIOLA LONGE / Abominable (A Fictional Piece On Dealing With Down Syndrome) / #####teachers Day Speech* Teachers Day Anchoring Speech, Hindi Nibandh, Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.