Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters (5306 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by fweshh(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
My governor my governor!!! shame to dakuku the crook and those glory hunters who decamed to apc at the final minute, congrats to those who stood by him especially all rivers people..we are all happy for this remarkable victory

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Alonga: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats to wiked wike whom God has blessed no man can curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Progressive01(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
This goes to show Baba doesn't interfere with the judiciary as the Ekpas would always want us to believe.

Congrats to Wike.

Congrats to PDP supporters in Rivers State.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by chubhiee: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
ApcSucks:

You guys have the shame stop covering wt let's stop hearing pmb cornered tinx like he doesn't do that... swerve jor.... this one pass them
Very shameful set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by dadexcel: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
gallantmoi:

if this were to be during Oga Jonathan tenure..

I am sure they (PDP) will influence the Judiciary....

This is welcome development in Justice...

Baba always allow the law to take its course . nice

Welcome on board Nigeria to true democracy.

........... No offense meant, but do not know why I am see insincerity in this post......

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by bonnybonco: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congatulations Wike this confirms that judiciary is impartial. SS/SE are for PDP any day any time. A/ibom is next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
hardywaltz:

Wike the Wicked One finally wins....

Embrace the outcome of the judgement because no choice is left for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by LMFashions: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha... No oil state for APC. APC ntorrr.
Akwa Ibom is next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
hardywaltz:

Wike the Wicked One finally wins....
Up Wike down the traitor from Ubima

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmmnn

just booking space grin
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by ApcSucks: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

You are not smart enough to realize that if PMB is really spoon feeding the Judiciary, Wike would be gone...

Na you suppose swerve, just don't wail when the court delivers what you don't like next time, Mr Clorox..

Everyone has its limit this one big pass pmb...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Schematics: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Now we can settle down and work for the Rivers people. Rivers State is for all of us. cool

Congrats to my brother and my benefactor- Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike my Governor..........

Dakuku for waterside go rest 00000000000.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by joeprince23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
My house is agog now because my cousin is the LG chairman(CTC chair) UP wike! Ebube dike!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by LMFashions: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

Now we will stop hearing PMB cornered the Judiciary... may all the lost souls RIP...

Such is life..

Now that's the spirit of "sportwomanship" grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
This thing pain me. chai
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by gallantmoi: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
dadexcel:
........... No offense meant, but do not know why I am see insincerity in this post......

bring it on Mister?
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Koolmexxi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oforleta:
I don't think the judgement has been given

It's Breaking news already on Channels dat d Supreme Court has affirmed the Election of Wike... Reasons to be listed on feb 12.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by chubhiee: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

You are not smart enough to realize that if PMB is really spoon feeding the Judiciary, Wike would be gone...

Na you suppose swerve, just don't wail when the court delivers what you don't like next time, Mr Clorox..
You had the effontry to show your ugly serpentine face here?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
mightyokwy:
I guess this story is not true bcs if na true the judge should be ready for compulsory retirement once bubu return.

The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved their reasons for the judgement till February 12.

I do not get this. Why did the judge not tell us the reason.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by modath(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
chubhiee:

You had the effontry to show your ugly serpentine face here?

What will you do? You think anyone can bully or intimidate me? Abeg swerve!! undecided

I am not happy but I am not like you!!!

Some things are just not meant to be, so no need belabouring same point.. but All the souls Wicked sacrificed will haunt him, & anyone who supports that Rivers' travesty!!
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Topccy007:
U mean Dakuku water-side lost?
Yeeeeesssssoooooo! Shame to bad people!
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

What will you do? You think anyone can bully or intimidate me? Abeg swerve!! undecided

Some things are just not meant to be, so no need belabouring same point.. but All the souls Wicked sacrificed will haunt him, & anyone who supports that Rivers' travesty!!

In times like this, do not bother yourself too much. Just leave everything for God.

The only thing that bothers me is that the Judges did not even give their reasons. How difficult is it for them to say why they ruled in Favor of Wike?

I pray Dakuku Peterside gets another chance to serve the Nation as a Governor because his work under Amaechi was amazing. He served well.

No need losing your temper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

C'mon baby don't be naïve. Wike never Killed or ordered for anybody to be killed! There were no dogs and baboons in Rivers State! Be a sport will you! grin
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by dustmalik: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved their reasons for the judgement till February 12.

There is something definitely wrong with this judgement. Why wait for two weeks before we know the reason they arrived at this decision? Does it mean that they currently don't have a reason yet, and are trying to come up with one? This is insane. This is why the judiciary can't be trusted. It's even more disappointing that the CJN himself headed the panel of justices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
dustmalik:

There is something definitely wrong with this judgement. Why wait for two weeks before we know the reason why they arrived at this decision? Does it mean that they currently don't have a reason yet, and are trying to come up with one? This is insane. This is why the judiciary can't be trusted. It's even more disappointing that the CJN himself headed the panel of justices.

I am speechless. That is what it means. We should wait for two weeks for their reason. As I said, let us leave everything for God.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by mightyokwy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by mightyokwy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I still dnt get it as well, let wait Nd see what our judicial system is turning into. Maybe there are some consultation to be made.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
This goes to show Baba doesn't interfere with the judiciary as the Ekpas would always want us to believe.

Congrats to Wike.

Congrats to PDP supporters in Rivers State.
Mumu, we gave your Baba the hottest heat of his life! The opposition against his interference with judicial process stank to high heaven! He only beat a hasty retreat! grin
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by chubhiee: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

I consider your thoughts extremely beautiful when your lips are sealed in these matters. now, don't make me change that.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by chubhiee: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
C'mon baby don't be naïve. Wike never Killed or ordered for anybody to be killed! There were no dogs and baboons in Rivers State! Be a sport will you! grin
Sup papi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by inlandtaipan: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Omenka, I said I was going to remind you this day. You said you were interested in rivers during bayelsa election. You see your live outside?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Classified Secreat How Ondo Boys Stopped Biafra Advancement At Ore. / See The Food Served At A BMC Meeting (photo) / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.