Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,072 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters (5463 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Ikechukwu183: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Right now Bangers and KnockOUts of Jubilation in PH

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obiagelli:
This thing pain me. chai
Oby don't you have transformers in your village?
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Oby don't you have transformers in your village?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by modath(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
chubhiee:

I consider your thoughts extremely beautiful when your lips are sealed in these matters. now, don't make me change that.

I don't like back & forth but my oh my, you are trying it!! What can you do

Just dont cry judicial interference next time!! sad & get off my mentions after you swerve fall inside lagoon...
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
chubhiee:

Sup papi.
Bros I dey bahm! grin
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by dustmalik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

I don't like back & forth but my oh my, you are trying it!! What can you do

Just dont cry judicial interference next time!! sad & get off my mentions after you swerve fall inside lagoon...
You should learn not to address every mention. If you notice, I don't comment much anymore. There are too many foolish people roaming the virtual streets of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy
grin yes nah. Goan do the needful.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by modath(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
dustmalik:

You should learn not to address every mention. If you notice, I don't comment much anymore. There are too many foolish people roaming the virtual streets of Nairaland.

I am the queen of waka pass sef, just annoyed....

Thanks jare, don't mind dem....
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by ajbabs(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved their reasons for the judgement till February 12.

I do not get this. Why did the judge not tell us the reason.
Only Supreme Court of Justice has that power of all courts we have in Nigeria. In the case of Amechi( he didn't campaigned at all) versus PDP/Omehia, Supreme Court gave verdict and later gave her reasons.
Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters by chubhiee: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Bros I dey bahm! grin
Correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Lying In State And Memorial Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.