Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party (2361 Views)

6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Choi!
You this my darling, you will not cease to amaze mecheesy

Which one is Nebuchadnezar again.

Then BeardedMeat tooshocked shocked
cheesy looooool

Congrats to Wike. Congratulations to the few good men in the Nigerian Judiciary.
This is a win for our Democracy.

Today, I'm taking this opportunity to express renewed hope in project Nigeria.
God bless everyone who put in the needed effort to see that Justice is served.

Personally, I am gladdenedsmiley smiley

I am the king wink
and nobody challenges my authority

king nebuchadnezar

kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by talktimi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Omenka and Ngeneukwenu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
talktimi:
Hehehehehehe but ngeneukwenu na guy naa

ask TonyeBarcanista my small boy
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy
Nebuchadnezar:

I am the king wink
and nobody challenges my authority

king nebuchadnezar

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by PhockPhockMan: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obiagelli:

You for turn oyinbo this evening.

This verdict really pain me

Sorry my dear, that's how it pained us when Buhari won.

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by talktimi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

@bolded
She / he claimed to be a woman.

gringringrin
how can a woman also be a useless boy
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by funkyibodude(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am I late for the party smiley.. I think is high time APC should be taught a lesson about politics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by BeardedMeat(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Choi!
You this my darling, you will not cease to amaze mecheesy

Which one is Nebuchadnezar again.

Then BeardedMeat tooshocked shocked
cheesy looooool

Congrats to Wike. Congratulations to the few good men in the Nigerian Judiciary.
This is a win for our Democracy.

Today, I'm taking this opportunity to express renewed hope in project Nigeria.
God bless everyone who put in the needed effort to see that Justice is served.

Personally, I am gladdenedsmiley smiley
Yes dear! I am the bearded meat that never runs out of stock! grin
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

@bolded
She / he claimed to be a woman.

gringringrin

She's a female with dicck
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by BeardedMeat(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
arewaempire:

You de craze... Who is your boy? angry

Anyway, I wish the people of pH good luck with the hoodlum as governor.
Chai!!! The thing dey pain you no be small! Oya collect small meat chop. grin grin
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Beware of a poisoned chalice from Demdem O King Nedu! grin

that one na akamu case

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by PhockPhockMan: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

She's a female with dicck
I no fit Laff.

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by BeardedMeat(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

but na my boy you be naaa grin

Anyway how far biz today cheesy
Abeg leave arewaempire make e go sell im shayi nah. grin.

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Abeg leave arewaempire make e go sell im shayi nah. grin.

no naa arewaempire na mai gworo not mai shayi grin

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by MizMyColi(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Yes dear! I am the bearded meat that never runs out of stock! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by chubhiee: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
talktimi:
This is witchcraft!

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by arewaempire: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Chai!!! The thing dey pain you no be small! Oya collect small meat chop. grin grin

Are you the new suya seller in town? undecided
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Djicemob: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

no naa arewaempire na mai gworo not mai shayi grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Blackfire(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are going to ECOWAS to papel this propocusious fefendatic veredicto of the Supremes Court.

Dialling sepp Blatter.
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Yeske2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obiagelli:

You for turn oyinbo this evening.

This verdict really pain me
No be only you sef, really don't know what those judges were thinking before arriving at this verdict. So pissed off.
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by sarutobie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
ajepako:

I saw omenburukutu and ngenekunu swimming towards a salt water crocodile

They said they can't live to witness the reign of Wike..

Then, I bade them godspeed grin grin grin
I don't care about demdem'dimwit' but your comment made me laught out a few drops of tears! swimming towards a salt water croc? I hope it was the notorious Nile croc..justice to democracy and to the croc!

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by BeardedMeat(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2016
arewaempire:

Are you the new suya seller in town? undecided
Nope! I am bearded meat grin
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Demdem(m): 1:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
[b]That the rivers elections was conducted with serious violence and terror all over as supervised by shepopotamus who left her husband side in bayelsa to spearhead the bloodshed down here is a statement of fact.

That laid down electoral rules and guidelines as stipulated by Inec weren't followed in most of the polling units is a fact

That the supreme Court chose to uphold over a million votes despite only 300000 that accredited is just something I simply can't fathom.

That the supreme Court in her wisdom chose to still uphold this fraud of an election is simply unexplainable and unimaginable but judgement accepted in good faith and life continues. I patiently wait for their reasons though.

The loss goes to rivers people who never had the opportunity to really choose who they really want as governor.

This is a full indication that the judiciary is independent under this administration as against what fools normally say when judgement don't go in their favour.

To wailers, I rejoice with u. At least u Av something to Chew on for sometime. grin
To rivers inhabitants, I will say brace up for the worse. The era of thuggery as experienced years ago in Obiakpor under wike is back. Already, we Av started seeing these things in areas like Ahoada, onelga etc.
To apc adherents, I feel ur loss. U can't always win all the time. Trust me, Wike still remain a small fish. What u still Av at ur disposal can surely subdue him.[/b]
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by Nebuchadnezar: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Demdem post=42390765][/quote]

shatap and go and lick your wound

cry me Atlantic Ocean tongue
Re: Ngeneukwenu And Omenka King Neduchadnezer Invites You To A His Party by carinmom(f): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2016
ahaika23:
I saw demdem under a trailer tire. He said he was waiting for the driver to move the trailer.
Although I'm an APC supporter, but i must say you people made me laughed out loud.
You are funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) / JUNE 12: The Speech That Put MKO Abiola In Trouble / Release Nnamdi Kanu To End The Problem In Nigeria----jerry Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.