Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) (2359 Views)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Wale112(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2016
Ghana over Nigeria anyday anytime

Discuss

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by bokohalal(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2016
Hehe. Nigeria's GDP alone is more than that of the rest of West African countries combined. Ghana has the the same GDP as Rivers , one of Nigeria's thirty-six states.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Sctests: 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
I agree, the fraudulent zoo is a useless entity.

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by TechRev: 1:27pm On May 24, 2016
Sctests:
I agree, the fraudulent zoo is a useless entity.

Fantastically fraudulent you mean??

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by achimotan(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
Wale the troll is back with the usual nonsense. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2016
it is finished. the Dullard has successfully done it. before now nobody can dare say that Ghana is better than Nigeria, but since the dullard came in, Nigeria don turn to joke. soon togo and Benin Republic go soon better pass Nigeria.

purely a zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by weyabblog: 2:30pm On May 24, 2016
BossKratos:

Cc; MYND44! LALASTICLALA and SEUN!

I can see banning is now partial! So nairaland is now a tribal blog? Very good!

Why is this man still posting after you cleaned up the thread?
cant you go and eat? You are very hungry
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Litmus: 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
Dont shout too loud, France might hear you and then you'll have your own Bokocoffy and Kumaasi Avengers, France would like Ivory Coast to be Giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Donniefred(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
Rawbish!
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by BossKratos: 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
weyabblog:

_Stupidity is not yet a crime so you are free to go!
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by BossKratos: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
weyabblog:

_Stupidity is not yet a crime so you are free to go!
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by thelastmediator: 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
It's a good thing to dream, but there are instances when you do and you will tell yourself this must be a dream while at it.
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Antell95(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
Wale112:
Ghana over Nigeria anyday anytime

Discuss

You k.unu sipping, curry munching pak.i black ashantiii mad do.g'' F.uuu..ck outta here mehn
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by buzzmania(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Haha! The clown is back

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by buzzmania(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2016
Antell95:

You k.unu sipping, curry munching pak.i black ashantiii mad do.g'' F.uuu..ck outta here mehn
I honestly can't tell who the clown is between you and wale.Such gibberish.
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by Antell95(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
buzzmania:
I honestly can't tell who the clown is between you and wale.Such gibberish.

What?
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by bryan1991: 9:49am On May 29, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
it is finished. the Dullard has successfully done it. before now nobody can dare say that Ghana is better than Nigeria, but since the dullard came in, Nigeria don turn to joke. soon togo and Benin Republic go soon better pass Nigeria.

purely a zoo.

Maybe you've missed something. Few years ago Ghanaians and Nigerians aways put Ghana on a higher pedestrian compare to Nigeria. And that's why alot of Nigeria moved to Ghana in search of good life and many are now stranded there because they're all ashamed to come back home. But today even the Ghanaians can not even open their mouth to say bad against Nigeria. They now see us as their big brother. So this topic is irrelevant
Re: Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN) by bryan1991: 9:58am On May 29, 2016
If this is true, cnn is the one causing problem and we're allowing ourselves taking responsibility for it. Ghana, ivory coast, Senegal and Nigerian. We're all brothers and we love each other.

Unlike Californians who hate New Yorkers to dealth

(1) (Reply)

READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor / The Man Inside Me Is Dead Already, Imprisonment Or Death Means Nothing To Me / Photos Of James Ibori At Home Country In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.