Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference (3541 Views)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by drss(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Greatchance:
There's is a big different between been a Phd holder and intelligence.
Clear yourself from all this stinking accusations you continue talking about international observers in an election that drastically disgraced you.
Mr. Former president, Nigerians don't remember anybody's good work. Clear yourself now that u have the chance.
did u read d post
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by chubhiee: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
okomogo:
Where are the APC E RATS, your food is ready...
In this era of lassa fever? They shall be obliterated if dem show their nkakwu face here.

1 Like

Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Karanka: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I give to GEJ. Very mature and intelligent response.
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Super1Star: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is it not this same irresponsible president that said stealing was not corruption.

Was he not the same person that dollarised our economy by distributing dollars to every Tom dick and Harry, in his bid to be re-elected, despite being a classical example of failure.

I thought he said he was tackling corruption through technology and yet they still stole billions in dollars under the druken master of otuoke,if you were now tackling it manually maybe Nigeria will be no more by now.

You are keeping quiet because of your loud mouthed shepopotamus of a wife. That is the fact.
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by bettercreature(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sunky200:
In summary he said "he have the right to remain silent because anything he says will be use against him in the court of law".
i agree with you sir
Exactly! the man is a smart thief

1 Like

Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
GEJ my hero, FAYOSE my role model
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Greatchance: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Otherique:

You don't seem to get it do you?

He said without mincing words that the case is in the court.

Why not wait for the courts.
Even if he talks from now till next year, typical of your type has been programmed to believe nothing from him so serve us your hypocritical rants of clearing his name because to you, he is guilty.

Who is programmed? Are u on weed?

Are u actually following the arms deal case at all? If yes with level of established facts on ground, kindly answer the following questions.
1. Is court going to say Gej was not d president between 2010-15?
2. Was dasuki never his NSA?
3. With the established statement of Dokpesi, will they deny dasuki never share money?
4. Is court going to praise dasuki for sharing arms money to politicians?
5. Oh his silence will help, right?

Gej can only clear himself if he WISH?
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Apt
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by baralatie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
SOPIGO:
I wonder y some people cannot read & comprehend little statement. The matter is in d court. If he comments it prejudice.
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by moneyurch(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
GEJ strengthened all things needing strength, but its like u were selective in strengthening pockets because me no get any cut sha, I still respect your strength of humility
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by irondome: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2016
tuale4u:
Evasive but tactical. Instead of answering d question he decided to promote what he did for allowing peaceful election.

In order words, what Jonathan was simply saying is dat since he allowed peaceful election, $2.1bn looting is not important.

For me everybody who shared d $2.1bn must return it. Only GEJ can be 4given

Why is he shifting ground. I thought he said -- " if $2.1B is missing, workers would not be paid for months", an outright denial of the fraud.
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Like the incorrigible Drunken Criminal he is, he couldn't answer a simple question, running around circles formed in his useless head like the fortunate scoundrel he is.

The foolish drunk always imagines conceding defeat in an election in which he clearly lost automatically frees him from being held to account for his stewardship.

Sir, you are a criminal and it is only a matter of time before the law catches up with your silly rump. You can dodge the questions all you want but when you are eventually made to stand before a judge and defend yourself, we'd see how saleable those flimsy and idiotic excuses of yours would be.

Punk.

Read this again, seems u lack comprehension skills
talktimi:
man you're really really dense sha.

...."In our country(Nigeria), there are laws: when issues are before a court of law, people who have one thing or the other to do with these issues are not expecred to make comments because it is considered as prejudice.

"As a former president if I make comments, it will affect the witnesses, court processes and so on. So I will not make any comment until most of these things are settled....."

You better go and study your secondary school comprehension notes again. Keep the thanks
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by ademega(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2016
hmmmm
Re: FULL TEXT: Jonathan Speaks On $2.1billion Arms Deal @ Geneva Press Conference by Otherique: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Greatchance:

Who is programmed? Are u on weed?

Are u actually following the arms deal case at all? If yes with level of established facts on ground, kindly answer the following questions.
1. Is court going to say Gej was not d president between 2010-15?
2. Was dasuki never his NSA?
3. With the established statement of Dokpesi, will they deny dasuki never share money?
4. Is court going to praise dasuki for sharing arms money to politicians?
5. Oh his silence will help, right?

Gej can only clear himself if he WISH?

Nope, I don't do weed.

what is the essence of investigations by authorised bodies like the EFCC or DSS?

To make investigations and establish facts right?
Even PMB got some of Dasuki's yam in the form of jeeps and cash according to Dasuki.

what was his Defence?

can you just run along with your rants, you do not interest me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Minister's Son Nabbed With 3million Dollar Car / SCANDAL! Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies - US, UK Govt / Atiku Trashing Buhari On Twitter....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.