Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers (22934 Views)

My Nitel Sim Card / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by JayJustus(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

u are so vulgar and mannerless. kid

damn nigga...harsh

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by leighcon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
All promises pending when EFCC is ready for new money - Olatunde Ayeni
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol. This nutsack expected me to be civil with him.

Mannerless the fuckboy says, coming from the cuunt that called me a braggard and tried to shame me.

Go suck a bag of diicks you imp.

I am a kid.. No shame in that. But you are dumbfucking Adult.

Go choke yourself to death on a dick you fargot.

Next time think before you write.

i only called u out for been a hypocrite on such a serious thread. why would a jobless man like u be promising someone a tricycle when u know you cant afford it? You should be ashamed of yourself undecided
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pangea:
240mbps?
Abeg give me 10 Sims!

If they can make it dirt cheap?
They will get all the customers of other network!

If u seriously think they will bring 240mbps into homes then u must be dreaming. Even in the USA, one of the fastest cable based ISP time warner cable average about 99mbps.. The fastest mobile network is t mobile which average 19mbps. If this new nitel can average 8mbps then we should be happy.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

i only called u out for been a hypocrite on such a serious thread. why would a jobless man like u be promising someone a tricycle when u know you cant afford it? You should be ashamed of yourself undecided

Ignorance is bliss they say, but foolishness isn't.

Open your blocked ears and stress your brain to hear this; Even people with jobs still apply for other jobs. There is always a better opportunity out there you fhucking M-oron.

The fact that I said I will send my C.V to Nitel does not translate into being unemployed.

You are remarkably stupiid for someone who thinks he is intelligent.

Please fhuck off. Your retardation may be contagious.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
exhibition:
Okanma! Odi Very good.

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!

I need my back scratched, my hand can nor reach grin
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Ignorance is bliss they say, but foolishness isn't.

Open your blocked ears and stress your brain to hear this; Even people with jobs still apply for other jobs. There is always a better opportunity out there you fhucking M-oron.

The fact that I said I will send my C.V to Nitel does not translate into being unemployed.

You are remarkably stupiid for someone who thinks he is intelligent.

Please fhuck off. Your retardation may be contagious.

stop using vulgar words and use your brain instead. Its obvious u are under-paid at your current job ( that is if u truly have one) before thinking of applying for Nitel. So how can someone like u who is struggling to survive be promising a tricycle of 450k or fairly used 150k just to impress nairalanders u should not joke with everything. you lack manners too and i hope your rudeness wont cost u your under paid job undecided
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by gbeseun(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
I laff in mtn voice.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

stop using vulgar words and use your brain instead. Its obvious u are under-paid at your current job ( that is if u truly have one) before thinking of applying for Nitel. So how can someone like u who is struggling to survive be promising a tricycle of 450k or fairly used 150k just to impress nairalanders u should not joke with everything. you lack manners too and i hope your rudeness wont cost u your under paid job undecided

Under paid he said.. grin grin grin

If I work a job that pays me 1 million Naira a month, to you, that must be big money I am sure.

If I see another job that offers 1.5 million per month, isn't that a better offer and shouldn't I take it?

You see why I call you a Mor-on suffering from Down syndrome.

450'k.. That is 1 night at the club on a good evening.

If I am poor, you are hopeless. If i am underpaid, your family lives on minimum wage.

I use God name beg you, waka cross road. You are a factory fitted idiiot.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Sunky200: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
their port process must be easy and self-service and charges affordable. then with the promise made bout the internet speed the said target is achieveable
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by persius555(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eagerly waiting to port my mtn number if the service is cheap and genuinely 4G.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

If I work a job that pays me 1 million Naira a month, to you, that must be big money I am sure.

If I see another job that offers 1.5 million per month, isn't that a better offer and shouldn't I take it?

If I am poor, you are hopeless. If i am underpaid, your family lives on minimum wage.

U are poor. stop pretending. i can help u tho
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by bishop4life(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

joborskill:

Please both of you should quit all this naa. If you both are rich enough extend it to others and quit all this debate. Please I am not commanding oo. But at least why all this debate when we all know poverty ain't no crime.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Dinirojones(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
dapyd1:

Please what bundle do you use and how many gigabytes it is.
Etisalat 2k for 2gb......
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by kennox(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
no be to talk am o! but na to achieve am o!
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by chrish2i: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
make una fast come warri make i fling my mtn sim for gutter.

make i de eat my garri de wait

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
bishop4life:

Please both of you should quit all this naa. If you both are rich enough extend it to others and quit all this debate. Please I am not commanding oo. But at least why all this debate when we all know poverty ain't no crime.

Dude! The Fool started it

I made a simple post saying I would send me C.V to Nitel (with a smiley attached) and the infidel translated it into me being jobless and broke and linked it to a thread where I promised to pay for a tricycle wheelchair for a physically challenged cobbler and added the word *Shame* at the end, So I decided to school the baastard a bit. The nutsack tried to shame me in a talk about money, lol.. Big Mistake.

I don't look down on the poor and I am not the richest man in the world, but that im-becile is no match for me financially..

I did not start it, but I sure as hell would not let that baastard get away with such foolishness.

#ForgiveMyFrench.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

Put your money where your mouth is..

Lets find a Charity organization and put our financial might to the test..

For every amount you give to that charity (with proof: Money Transfer, Yellow slip, e.t.c) , I will double it.

That's my challenge to you poor dumb Fuckboy.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Howcomes:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/new-nitel-targets-50m-4g-subscribers/

[size=18pt]pure play 4G LTE mobile service that will offer high speed data, high-definition voice and video on demand.[/size]
This is big news for Afrinolly, Red TV, Netflix and NuVu in Nigeria.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Put your money where your mouth is..

Lets find a Charity organization and put our financial might to the test..

For every amount you give to that charity (with proof: Money Transfer, Yellow slip, e.t.c) , I will double it.

That's my challenge to you poor dumb Fuckboy.

Dont disgrace yourself any further. You goofed when u showed interest in a Nitel job that is unavailable yet not knowing i caught u bragging about buying tricycle on another thread undecided All this damage control tactics wont help u. You are either jobless or have a worthless paid job which makes you dream of wealth often. keep basking in your illusion while i lmfao cheesy
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

Dont disgrace yourself any further. You goofed when u showed interest in a Nitel job that is unavailable yet not knowing i caught u bragging about buying tricycle on another thread undecided All this damage control tactics wont help u. You are either jobless or have a worthless paid job which makes you dream of wealth often. keep basking in your illusion while i lmfao cheesy

FUCKBOY!!

Lets play the money game.. I am poor!! You are rich..

1 Charity, You give to it, I give to it.. But I dare you I will double every penny you give to any Charity..

Meanwhile, the Guy is still getting his wheelchair.. He also need a filing machine.. Come on that Thread https://www.nairaland.com/2894698/update-he-crippled-works-cobbler and lets show between you and I who actually has money. Two items have been identified, a wheelchair and a filing machine.. Buy any of them and I will pay for the second item and give the guy the amount you spent on whichever item you picked as a start-up advance or Pocket money.

You are a dumb fuckboy who thinks he is smart..

The Nitel Job may not be available, but me applying in advance is called being proactive.. Something a dumb fuckboy like you wouldn't know.

Look.. Me and you have derailed this thread enough.. You say you have more money than I do, lets play a game with money and see who really is poor. 1 charity, lets see who out gives each other. I guarantee you I will make you ashamed of your father.

Fuckoff.. I am done with you. Speak to me with your money or go stay poor.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

FUCKBOY!!

1 Charity, You give to it, I give to it.. But I dare you I will double every penny you give to any Charity..

Meanwhile, the Guy is still getting his wheelchair.. He also need a filing machine.. Come on that Thread and lets show between you and I who actually has money.

The Nitel Job may not be available, but me applying in advance is called being proactive.. Something a dumb fuckboy like you wouldn't know.

Look.. Me and you have derailed this thread enough.. You say you have more money than I do, lets play a game with money and see who really is poor. 1 charity, lets see who out gives each other. I guarantee you I will make you ashamed of your father.

Abeg TeHN na registered charity oooo so make una look this side

Oya i dare you with 1 milla oga uche tongue tongue
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee3:

Jaybee.. grin

You na my Oga o!! grin

To challenge you na suicide.. grin

But hells.. I don't mind using TeHN sef to wreck that kid. grin
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee3:

Meanwhile just called Richard and got no response.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by jaybee3(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Meanwhile just called Richard and got no response.

He seems to be tied up with Jan rush on his Biz. Richie na big man

Drop us an email bro.

Well done as always

1 Like

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by jaybee3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why is Teespice lurking?

Madam Lawyer what's popping
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee3:

He seems to be tied up with Jan rush on his Biz. Richie na big man

Drop as an email bro.

Well done as always

Will do..

Thanks.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Teespice(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee3:
Why is Teespice lurking?
Madam Lawyer what's popping
your post brought me to this end.
basking in the euphoria of the evening.
how are you?
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

FUCKBOY!!

Meanwhile, the Guy is still getting his wheelchair.. He also need a filing machine.. Come on that Thread https://www.nairaland.com/2894698/update-he-crippled-works-cobbler and lets show between you and I who actually has money. Two items have been identified, a wheelchair and a filing machine.. Buy any of them and I will pay for the second item and give the guy the amount you spent on whichever item you picked as a start-up advance or Pocket money.

i work hard for my money and wont spend it to impress anyone. bye for life.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

i work hard for my money and wont spend it to impress anyone. bye for life.

grin grin

Typical fuckboy..
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
How come about Ntel talking too early, when mtn is test running their 4G full powered no glitch LTE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria / Yahoo Messenger To Be Shut Down On July 17 After 20 Years Of Operation / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.