Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers (22932 Views)

My Nitel Sim Card / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by shevon: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
I hope I will be allowed to port my Glo and MTN line as soon as they launch.
I just can't wait to be rid of these incompetent networks.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by wristbangle: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Dinirojones:
abeg help ask am oo....etisalat is easily the best network for browsing"

What he met was the size of their bundle is small not speed!
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2016
I believe NTEL die,let's go there
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by UnknownT: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Dinirojones:
There is no best or worst network for browsing, It all depends on location. Here, Etisalat isn't that good for browsing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by 3kay945(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Hope Tecno dey hear, make them provide phone that will complement this 4g lite o cool
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Nitel... grin grin grin

Make I go submit my CV kia kia..

so u arr jobless and bragging on one thread that u will buy tricycle for a disabled cobler shame sad
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by lordsharks(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
see u @ d top NITEL
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by OBAGADAFFI: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
With all the notice for the past one year, the public is yet to see a working website of NATCOM, NITEL or NTEL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Sunkyphil(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
talk is cheap let them start first na
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

so u arr jobless and bragging on one thread that u will buy tricycle for a disabled cobler shame sad

I was not bragging biitch.

And just because a Nigga is applying for a job does not mean he does not have one at that moment. #BasicReasoning..

#StayInSchoolRetard..

#iHaveNoPatienceForFoolishness
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:

I was not bragging biitch.

And just because a Nigga is applying for a job does not mean he does not have one at that moment. #BasicReasoning..

#StayInSchoolRetard..

#iHaveNoPatienceForFoolishness

u are so vulgar and mannerless. kid
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by kollyk4u(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by mindtricks: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Battle for the telecom space will only get more interesting.

Subscribers win at end of the day.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Youngpo413: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2016
mindtricks:
Battle for the telecom space will only get more interesting.

Subscribers win at end of the day.
everything thing is politics.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by juliuscarter(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
charix:
Before opening shop they've already failed. NITEL and their lack of maintenance culture would see at most one year of service before their services go to the gutter.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by sawhite: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Dinirojones:
bro leave that confused man o lol,i have been using etisalat since 2008 as my hot line for both calls nd surfing d web and i must tel ya no regret,substituted it for my mtn.

1 Like

Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by NairaExam690(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Naija people still dey use the network? smiley smiley smiley smiley

If you usa am last year I beg indicate ________ smiley smiley smiley smiley Naija people still dey use the network? smiley smiley smiley smiley

If you usa am last year I beg indicate ________ smiley smiley smiley smiley
Naija people still dey use the network? smiley smiley smiley smiley

If you usa am last year I beg indicate ________ smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm....4G by 2020?.....guess that may be like having 2G today.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by skj1377(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2016
TonySpike:
Data services is one of the services for which many mobile networks operate at a loss. I don't envy this new NITEL at all, I only want to see how they balance their OPEX on 4G platform (2.10 GHz spectrum) while maintaining adequate profit margin. Time will tell...

They obviously cant brake even. I dont have a 4g phone and i don't hope to buy one neither does my wife , Etisalat came out with same strategy then it was UMTS also known as 3g but they are stuck today with very low patronage. To make matters worse conventional MTN and GLO have overtaken Etisalat in daily data usage with Glo topping the pack at 140 terabyte of data every day with Etisalat who rolled out 3G first comming a distant third at 105 terabytes daily. up on till late last year Glo never took data seriously but when they did the market responded.
4g LTE will go the same way besides MTN and glo have already started investing in it, do you know Glo ordered over $1 billion worth of equipment 3g and 4g in 2015 December going forward i don't see any coy competing with Glo.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Realdeals(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2016
We are ready if they can provide quality and affordable data services.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Realdeals(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2016
skj1377:

They obviously cant brake even. I dont have a 4g phone and i don't hope to buy one neither does my wife , Etisalat came out with same strategy then it was UMTS also known as 3g but they are stuck today with very low patronage. To make matters worse conventional MTN and GLO have overtaken Etisalat in daily data usage with Glo topping the pack at 140 terabyte of data every day with Etisalat who rolled out 3G first comming a distant third at 105 terabytes daily. up on till late last year Glo never took data seriously but when they did the market responded.
4g LTE will go the same way besides MTN and glo have already started investing in it, do you know Glo ordered over $1 billion worth of equipment 3g and 4g in 2015 December going forward i don't see any coy competing with Glo.

You don't necessarily need to get a 4G phone, I'm sure they will have portable 4G mifi and WiFi devices as well. Their tariff is what they should work on, I believe that will do the trick.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by dcngr: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Ntel is a win for Nigerians. Anything to crash the cost of Broadband in Nigeria. Fibre Optic Internet Service Providers in Nigeria had done their bit laying fibre to the home and offices of Nigerians but again that is fixed internet and the price may be a bit still higher than the lower income earners can afford. Nigeria needs broadband that is affordable enough for even the Mai-Guard to subscribe to internet Tv from his monthly pay and not be disturbed, at that point we can boldly say that internet service in Nigeria is coming of age.

In the meantime, the launch of BluClick, a Ka-Band Internet Broadband that has crashed the cost of bandwidth per data for remote users is a huge leap in that great direction!
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by bishop4life(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
skj1377:

You are wrong bro. Glo remained on top for being the first to roll out 3.5g network. MTN followed. Do you know what it means to roll out 4g and remain stable?
If they can gather subscribers and remain stable in their services, and also have more affordable plans. They will remain on top.
As for you and your wife not having 4g phone, it doesn't mean jack since it's personal choice. Swift, spectranet etc are still selling fine even with their location limited 4g lte service. Now you can imagine when a network with wider coverage introduces it.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by dapyd1(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Dinirojones:
Just hoping its happens.....sounds too good to be true....

Before then lemme be enjoyin my Etisalat jare...

Please what bundle do you use and how many gigabytes it is.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by Kpartners: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Your noise don too much, no be since last year you people say Una go roll out, wetin come the happen since then
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by MadCow1: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

u are so vulgar and mannerless. kid

Lol. This nutsack expected me to be civil with him.

Mannerless the fuckboy says, coming from the cuunt that called me a braggard and tried to shame me.

Go suck a bag of diicks you imp.

I am a kid.. No shame in that. But you are dumbfucking Adult.

Go choke yourself to death on a dick you fargot.

Next time think before you write.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2016
TonySpike:
[size=18pt]Data services is one of the services for which many mobile networks operate at a loss.[/size] I don't envy this new NITEL at all, I only want to see how they balance their OPEX on 4G platform (2.10 GHz spectrum) while maintaining adequate profit margin. Time will tell...

grin grin grin grin grin

loss kwa? interesting

smh. u people always believe everyone is gullible
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by duscollins: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Etisalat is very fast and considerate wen it comes to browsing but We should give this company benefit of doubt.
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by daphid25(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
3kay945:
Hope Tecno dey hear, make them provide phone that will complement this 4g lite o cool
You can count on 'em
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by TonySpike: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin

loss kwa? interesting

smh. u people always believe everyone is gullible

This is a fact and I am talking as a Telecommunication Engineer who knows his onions. If you feel I am wrong state your reasons...
Re: ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers by OBAGADAFFI: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonySpike:
Data services is one of the services for which many mobile networks operate at a loss. I don't envy this new NITEL at all, I only want to see how they balance their OPEX on 4G platform (2.10 GHz spectrum) while maintaining adequate profit margin. Time will tell...

Have ever heard of Bandwidth throttling and Bandwidth Cap.

All Ntel needs is proper KPI of their systems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Messenger To Be Shut Down On July 17 After 20 Years Of Operation / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.