Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,928 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) (38095 Views)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by Kulas: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Must she display her boo.bs to the public,promoting indecency in the society.Whats the difference between the way she is displaying it and the asha....This madness of displaying sensitive parts of the body should be stopped.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
banmee:

Come on Bro's. Along with my responsibilities, I am a certified cross fit trainer. There is no freaking way she looks or is healthy. No freaking way. True test for a woman is to run a mile in 9 minutes, 40 sit ups under two minute and 20 push ups in two minutes. There is no way anyone of that shape and size can do it when they are over their weight table and body fat ratio.

I am sorry I will have to disagree on that test

There fat people who can run o shocked better than I can sef, however they may not be able to other things you mentioned
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
sheilak:

I am sorry I will have to disagree on that test

There fat people who can run o shocked better than I can sef, however they may not be able to other things you mentioned

To determine that then it needs to be timed. If you are under 30 years old as a male, you need to be able to run two miles under 17 minutes....58 push ups under 2 minutes and 55 sit ups under 2 minutes. The Lower your age group the more stringent the time and the higher your age, the more time you have to complete it.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
banmee:

To determine that then it needs to be timed. If you are under 30 years old as a male, you need to be able to run two miles under 17 minutes....58 push ups under 2 minutes and 55 sit ups under 2 minutes. The Lower your age group the more stringent the time and the higher your age, the more time you have to complete it.
I am going to insist, that test is for gym goers
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
sheilak:

I am going to insist, that test is for gym goers

Lol.....its the minimum for a normal person. I run 2 miles in 14:50. I do 80 push ups in 2 minutes and I do 70 sit ups in 2 minutes. My PT average score is 300. A normal person should be able to get a 180 score.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by juicebox: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
You can't compare that to this cleavs

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
banmee:

Lol.....its the minimum for a normal person. I run 2 miles in 14:50. I do 80 push ups in 2 minutes and I do 70 sit ups in 2 minutes. My PT average score is 300. A normal person should be able to get a 180 score.

To do that in maybe 20 mins but certainly not in 2 mins

You were able to achieve this because of you built yourself to it
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
sheilak:

To do that in maybe 20 mins but certainly not in 2 mins

You were able to achieve this because of you built yourself to it

Yes I did. Someone told me what I'm telling you today a long time ago. Physical fitness and nutritional awareness is absolutely important for a long and healthy life.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
banmee:

Yes I did. Someone told me what I'm telling you today a long time ago. Physical fitness and nutritional awareness is absolutely important for a long and healthy life.

Someone? The more reason to disregard it.

Send me a link to a proper research and I will agree with you. I agree that physical fitness and nutritional awareness is important for a healthy life but with the way hings are going, we may need more than that to save ourselves
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
sheilak:

Someone? The more reason to disregard it.

Send me a link to a proper research and I will agree with you. I agree that physical fitness and nutritional awareness is important for a healthy life but with the way hings are going, we may need more than that to save ourselves

I didn't want to say this but I am a sgt in the army. Part of my training that the army pays for involves classes from licenced and certified civilians teaching us all about physical fitness and how to eat. We in turn teach our soldiers. That is the someone. On the side, on weekends, I make a lot of money teaching and training civilians how to stay fit and eat healthy. cool
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by uncjay(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
sheilak:

She is fineundecided
Lolz......to you!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by phestus(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abbeyme:
I always hate to see this kind of corporate and official nudity on FP

Let them remain in their respective sections!

They influence our youths, making them believe that is the acceptable dressing mode..

Abi?
Then just maybe your "youth" needs to grow a mind of their own. And you shouldn't view the thread.

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by chinkelly(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh my God!
< Toolz u gat tools!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
clefstone:
Funny thing about women is that no matter how pretty u are, your man will eventually get used to that body and see it as nothing special. So y flaunt it instead of flaunting ur brain

Because Tunde told you that is wife does not have brain abi? i didn't know physical attribites and brains are mutually exclusive. Mtchew!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by Zico0(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
My best OAP toolz. Mehn! there was a time I so much liked this lady - back when I listened to radio
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
banmee:

I didn't want to say this but I am a sgt in the army. Part of my training that the army pays for involves classes from licenced and certified civilians teaching us all about physical fitness and how to eat. We in turn teach our soldiers. That is the someone. On the side, on weekends, I make a lot of money teaching and training civilians how to stay fit and eat healthy. cool

That is army stuff joor

I have heard about it. I had a friend who had to train to be able to do all that
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2016
sheilak:

That is army stuff joor

I have heard about it. I had a friend who had to train to be able to do all that

You are thinking like a Nigerian. The army doesn't make up stuff. They get their policies from civilian norms. It not like the Nigerian army which does things in isolation. Before they do anything they consult civilians on how they do things. You know the p90x workout? well we inculcate that too. Are you going to say p90x was created by soldiers? Crossfit was invented by civilians and we adopted it. I am trying to expand your horizon. I understand that change and new information is difficult to accept because it is new to your experiences but just try.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
banmee:

You are thinking like a Nigerian. The army doesn't make up stuff. They get their policies from civilian norms. It not like the Nigerian army which does things in isolation. Before they do anything they consult civilians on how they do things. You know the p90x workout? well we inculcate that too. Are you going to say p90x was created by soldiers? Crossfit was invented by civilians and we adopted it. I am trying to expand your horizon. I understand that change and new information is difficult to accept because it is new to your experiences but just try.

I am thinking like a Nigerian. I live in the UK. U have got a friend who is coming school with military work. And my brother almost joined the army.

Yes, they got it from the army but then that is what would be required before you can join the army. However it does not follow that it is the true test of healthiness. Army is another level if its own and to carry out whatever you do, you have to start with learning how to build resistance, pushing yourself forward and you must at least be stronger than the average civilian.

My friend is short but I don't dare fighht her. I have felt her stomach before I know what it feels like. She is trained to be soldier not a civilian.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
sheilak:

I am thinking like a Nigerian. I live in the UK. U have got a friend who is coming school with military work. And my brother almost joined the army.

Yes, they got it from the army but then that is what would be required before you can join the army. However it does not follow that it is the true test of healthiness. Army is another level if its own and to carry out whatever you do, you have to start with learning how to build resistance, pushing yourself forward and you must at least be stronger than the average civilian.

My friend is short but I don't dare fighht her. I have felt her stomach before I know what it feels like. She is trained to be soldier not a civilian.

I have tried but somehow you are still not getting it. The times I gave you as true test; do you know how slow you have to run to pass? But a lot can't just do it just because they are not used to exercise. Now I understand why I make a lot of money teaching people about it.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by sheilak: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2016
banmee:

I have tried but somehow you are still not getting it. The times I gave you as true test; do you know how slow you have to run to pass? But a lot can't just do it just because they are not used to exercise. Now I understand why I make a lot of money teaching people about it.

I get what you are saying but I disagree. That is two thingssad.

It is not a true test. It is a standardized test for those who wants to join the army. The police force have theirs. The fire brigade etc etcsad
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Engagement Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
sheilak:

I get what you are saying but I disagree. That is two thingssad.

It is not a true test. It is a standardized test for those who wants to join the army. The police force have theirs. The fire brigade etc etcsad

The standard test as you call it is what civilian physical fitness experts say a normal person should be able to run and do push ups and sit ups. Our standards are a lot higher which is why I said a normal person should be able to get a 180 PT score but I have a 300. I wish there were more people like out there, I'd be a millionaire in no time.

Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy