Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show (40462 Views)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Ugosample(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
that wasn't funny. That was a euphemistic insult. The man said he has his money. He wasn't begging that basket for free visa

Is basketmouth British embassy?

If he has the money as he claimed, visa agents don finish for Nigeria?

Or can't he do it himself?

Nigerians sef
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:

We all know the man is not planning to go all the way because of basketmouth's show.
that man wanted to relocate to Manchester, that's all, not because of show.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by creatorpikin(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
If d guy had d slit idea of who basket is he wudn't av raised such talk...I lik him cos he's young nd successful bt he's really got problem with being polite(basketmouth can be rude)
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by oladele239(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
that wasn't funny. That was a euphemistic insult. The man said he has his money. He wasn't begging that basket for free visa
If
he has money then he should consult travel agents...abi basket mouth na consular
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by measideyhere(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
bennifield11:
Basketmouth is a mumu,it seems he doesn't understand english.the guy has his money na,he only asked if he could help him work it out
u are missing the point...basket is tryna let him know if he is that much of a fan he already has a show in lagos befor that one, come listen n watch that..that dude wants a visa worked for him.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by measideyhere(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
creatorpikin:
If d guy had d slit idea of who basket is he wudn't av raised such talk...I lik him cos he's young nd successful bt he's really got problem with being polite(basketmouth can be rude)
basket no rude at all...he only invited d guy for a show nearby if the dude na that much of a fan...abi basket d work for consular.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by ubangh417: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
But I don't see anything bad if basket mouth should tell the man how to get the visa to is show. That was and insult the man. Basket mouth has this pride on him. I no blame am I blame people where the follow am like say him be god?Bleep u. Basket mouth :' cry diot[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by ubangh417: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
But I don't see anything bad if basket mouth should tell the man how to get the visa to his show. That was and insult to the man. Basket mouth has this pride on him. I no blame am I blame people where the follow am like say him be god?Bleep u. Basket mouth :' cry diot[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by AreaFada2: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
scarred9jan:

But do they ask Adele, Beyonce & others to help themm secure visas? The answer is a big no.

Is it a crime not to be born in a country where people mostly enjoy visa free travelling? A big NO.

Fanatical fans of Adele are mostly British, Beyoncé's mostly American. They hardly need visa to important countries & if they do, they get them easily.

I don't need a visa to Western Countries & developed Asian countries. But it doesn't mean I shouldn't have solidarity with those who need. grin
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Ashmark(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Nigerians sha...because of comedy u now want visa to Manchester,smh

Wise up!!!.....You need to read between the lines for you to understand that the guy only want to use BasketMouth in securing a VISA.

Ja ra e! !
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Opoki(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
bennifield11:
Basketmouth is a mumu,it seems he doesn't understand english.the guy has his money na,he only asked if he could help him work it out
Is Basketmouth an embassy that dishes out visa?

He should go get the visa if he has his money or wait for Lagos version.

What would you have replied with if you are BM?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by samblessed: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry if this funny at all let my life span bend!
My dear, words, spoken or written are powerful! Please retract your word....because you just released into thin air what you really would not Like to see.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Sammiel: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Basketmouth is so dumb in his reply. D man [didn't said] he had no money,he was only asking on how to secure a visa.

He should learn to read n assimilate well b4 replying
didn't say.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by creatorpikin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
measideyhere:
basket no rude at all...he only invited d guy for a show nearby if the dude na that much of a fan...abi basket d work for consular.

C dn't b dcivd, dtz one way of telling som1 2 go 2 hell nd hopin he'l enjoy d ride..it means bro, sitdon 4 ur level!!!
Basketmouth b my man anytim bt I stil stand on d fact dt he can b rude @times.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by measideyhere(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
creatorpikin:

C dn't b dcivd, dtz one way of telling som1 2 go 2 hell nd hopin he'l enjoy d ride..it means bro, sitdon 4 ur level!!!
Basketmouth b my man anytim bt I stil stand on d fact dt he can b rude @times.
i guess u expected an answer like bro come meet me @ bla bla bla bla let me work the visa for you...ogbeni the guy told him openly i have a show in Nigeria, u like basket that much? whats the difference btw the jokes basket would b giving out here n the ones he plans on delivering over there...Is he just making the visa for baskets show?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by creatorpikin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
measideyhere:
i guess u expected an answer like bro come meet me @ bla bla bla bla let me work the visa for you...ogbeni the guy told him openly i have a show in Nigeria, u like basket that much? whats the difference btw the jokes basket would b giving out here n the ones he plans on delivering over there...Is he just making the visa for baskets show?

My man incase u bcome a celeb tak dis in2 ur note.."Not all post deserves ur response" #shikena
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by measideyhere(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
creatorpikin:

My man incase u bcome a celeb tak dis in2 ur note.."Not all post deserves ur response" #shikena
and oga what verse in the book of hypocrisy is that?...it seems u folks think ur so called celebs aint humans? they fell of the sky i guess.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by creatorpikin(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=measideyhere post=42418448] and oga what verse in the book of hypocrisy is that?...it seems u folks think ur so called celebs aint humans? they fell of the sky i guess.[/quote

Wow! U hav a point,mayb I shud av used ''Mature"...so I wn't waste ur energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper / Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.