Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show (40463 Views)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by sheilak: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Basketmouth is so dumb in his reply. D man didn't said he had no money,he was only asking on how to secure a visa.

He should learn to read n assimilate well b4 replying

Nah, You should learn to read in between the linesundecided

Why are you always so sill.y?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by grandstar(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
And how is this funny? undecided
we are in January.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by sheilak: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Endtimesmith:
Basket mouth needs basket beatings seriously,how on earth could he utter such statements,if not because of condition,how much to travel round this world before?
He wasn't begging for basket's mouth money,Please nairalanders help me tell basket mouth to grow up,abi he nor dey see wetin dem psquare dey do for people?
Basketmouth deserves complete basket beatings of CHANGE,profusely....see as e eye be like instagram PAGE!

Shut upsad
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by sheilak: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2016
DonUjay:
.@ss kissing won't get you anywhere in Life

The inability to comprehend and to read between the lines won't get you anywhere
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Mcowubaba: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
that wasn't funny. That was a euphemistic insult. The man said he has his money. He wasn't begging that basket for free visa
Exactly me thoughts....
Though I am a Basket mouth's fan, his response was not adequate at all...
He could have just said- go steal visa with gun naa, or I resemble British Ambassador, instead of degrading the guy... sad
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by jaymichael(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:
Basketmouth is so dumb in his reply. D man didn't said he had no money,he was only asking on how to secure a visa.

Basket mouth dumb? That means the guy thinks with his anus.
Them dey price "agbo jedi" for panel beater workshop?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by banio: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice response. The man could be a fraud for all I care
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by sheilak: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Dexema:
sorry to say but this is a typical Nigerian response plagued with low self esteem and lack of knowledge about tourism, entertainment and the hospitality industry. how come people travel for long hours to attend festivals,shows or just to see a sculpted or painted image? Basketmouths response aint tech enough, except if the dude has been pestering him over time. besides dude also said he has his money.

Mtchewwww

Is Nigeria like other countries?undecided

Also if the man has enough money he won't be needing for sponsorship on the internet?

Your reply ain't tech enoughundecided
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Wicked response from the comedian. Desperate solution deserves desperate moment.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by wtfCode: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
grin
thats so epic
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by OvieYel(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
it's not funny Mr man
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by AreaFada2: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2016
bennifield11:
Basketmouth is a mumu,it seems he doesn't understand english.the guy has his money na,he only asked if he could help him work it out
Abi o. Some fans follow Super Eagles to matches worldwide. Some follow Adele, Beyoncé & others too.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by flokii: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
that wasn't funny. That was a euphemistic insult. The man said he has his money. He wasn't begging that basket for free visa

Ok.. so what should have been his response?

cos he works with d British High Commission that grants visa shey
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Misselocon(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Lools.. he doesn't work in d embassy na.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by eniolaamoda: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:

Boss lately I have been a lover of grammar
I checked up euphemistic and according to d lexicn it says it a word used to describes be or replace a less offensive word,I did not get that very right

Secondly what's d diff between lend n borrow
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by jesse515: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:

Sumtyms I wonder how pple like u reason, n d pple liking ur moment. Is basket mouth now a travelling agency or is he a diplomat? His response was straight up to d point wit a Lil sarcasm. D show @ manchester is not a do or die affair, if d man so love basket mouth, n he cannot process his visa by himsef to manchester, he shud wait for d show in nigeria come Oct 6.

Stupid bigots trying to ruin d hard work of d easterners, from p square to don jazzy n now basket muth. I sorry for una bigots.

For ur info, m a Niger Deltan
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
Maybe that guy thought Basketmouth is a walking British embassy.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by aniyphil: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
If you have your money...and u know u truly have your money...then u don't need anyone to work out something as simple as a UK visa for u . . .show your bank statements and genuine reason for travel to the UK embassy and u have your visa in 5 working days !
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Fake as hell, very convenient set up for Basketmouth I mean...still funny sha grin
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:

If it is an insults, he deserves the insult. the commedian is now a visa agent that knows how and where to get visa to uk. Social media has made it easy for people to type without thinking, especially when they re dealing with popular people. They just type whatever comes to their head.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Does this sound funny?
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by okonja(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
xpac01:
That doesn't sound like a comedian response... To rigid.
Both of you should read this response below. undecided

Godmother:
He's right now. Wanting visa just because of a show doesn't make much sense. If he was going for another reason now it wouldt be so bad.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by Godmother(f): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Dexema:
sorry to say but this is a typical Nigerian response plagued with low self esteem and lack of knowledge about tourism, entertainment and the hospitality industry. how come people travel for long hours to attend festivals,shows or just to see a sculpted or painted image? Basketmouths response aint tech enough, except if the dude has been pestering him over time. besides dude also said he has his money.

You opinion, dude.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by NairaExam690(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2016
How the show go take give me EGO?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Naija guys are M.a.D sometimes

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by happney65: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:

Is Basketmouth a Visa Officer nii?Abegiii
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by wazobiaN9(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:

what a comment!! Jokes get lost on people like you.

You either lack a sense of humour, or you just lack the intelligence to decipher the joke.. dam.n!
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by scarred9jan(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abi o. Some fans follow Super Eagles to matches worldwide. Some follow Adele, Beyoncé & others too.

But do they ask Adele, Beyonce & others to help themm secure visas? The answer is a big no.
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by tuna4servi(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2016
grin the guy wan use scope run
Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by poik(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
OKorowanta:
Don't blame Basketmouth,
We took dem serious and attend dia shows in the first place.
Why won't he yarn labalaba?
I agree brov. When engineers can't even pay their house rent, comedians and musicians are riding Bentleys. How is it their fault?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show by poik(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
pretydiva:

Engineers can't pay their rent, yet comedians and artistes are driving Bentleys. Is it their fault? We caused it for ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki / Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.