Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria (918 Views)

Relocate To Canada With Your Family Within One Month Of Creating Your Profile.. / Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by anotherbeauty1: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning everyone,
Please help me with an honest advice if you can and God will bless you more. I have been a nurse in america for 3 years and newly wed. I really love Nigeria and I visit every year. I don't want to start my family in america and I don't want to leave my husband in naija while I stay away ....am just afraid of job security in Nigeria. I am willing to start a lucrative business while I wait for a private hospital job. Please any ideas on how a nurse can get a job in Abuja, Ph or Imo Nigeria. Or a business I can start to support my family.
Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2016
All the best

1 Like

Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by anotherbeauty1: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Your comments are highly appreciated
Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by espn(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2016
You are looking for a job in Nigeria and specifying location..Anywhere u get a job offer just take it.. oya start applying..

1.jobberman
2.Push CV...

Nd d rest!
Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by Mjshexy(f): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2016
You re a newly wed & u left your hubby all alone in Naija, that isn't advisable for a young marriage. All the best ma
Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2016
anotherbeauty1:
Good morning everyone,
Please help me with an honest advice if you can and God will bless you more. I have been a nurse in america for 3 years and newly wed. I really love Nigeria and I visit every year. I don't want to start my family in america and I don't want to leave my husband in naija while I stay away ....am just afraid of job security in Nigeria. I am willing to start a lucrative business while I wait for a private hospital job. Please any ideas on how a nurse can get a job in Abuja, Ph or Imo Nigeria. Or a business I can start to support my family.
What's your qualification s?
Check for online for jobs on nursingworldnigeria.com.....but I must say, it is better you stay back and haul your husband to the state. Health care salaries in Nigeria is not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Let her come am base in middle belt she will surely get job in abuja she can contact me wen she around
Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by clitah: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please! Please !! Please !!!.
Please try get your husband to America.
Have the kids there and when a bit older, you can get them to Nigeria with some close family members and visit at least once or twice a year ( since your pay is good).
Your kids will still know you as well as get some bit of Nigerian training as you desire which is good.
Let coming down to Nigeria be your very last option.
The economy is fast heading south and your husband will not forgive you in the long run for such a decision.
Love in Nigeria these days cannot be separated from finance and i plead with you to avoid this temptation.
Please my sister.
You will have enough of him when he gets there.
Biko kakwarala (begging in Owerri language).

1 Like

Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by clitah: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please! Please !! Please !!!.
Please try get your husband to America.
Have the kids there and when a bit older, you can get them to Nigeria with some close family members and visit at least once or twice a year ( since your pay is good).
Your kids will still know you as well as get some bit of Nigerian training as you desire which is good.
Let coming down to Nigeria be your very last option.
The economy is fast heading south and your husband will not forgive you in the long run for such a decision.
Love in Nigeria these days cannot be separated from finance and i plead with you to avoid this temptation.
Please my sister.
You will have enough of him when he gets there.
Biko kakwarala (begging in Owerri language). smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Born American-nurse Willing To Relocate To Nigeria by sesay: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please I Need Advice am a registered double qualified nurse. I want to go and practice abroad, how do I go about it?

(1) (Reply)

34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read / Dangote Refinery2016 Recruitment For Graduate Trainees / The Dilemma Of An Undergraduate From A Poor Background.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.