Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX (1708 Views)

Sokoto State, German Firm Ink Partnership For Nigeria’s First Solar Powered Cars / Lagos Leads Nigeria Social Media Engagements – Yobe, Sokoto, Zamfara Have Lowest / Sokoto Car Designer Gets Scholarship To Study In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by watts75: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Bashar Aliyu is from the city of Sokoto and has a lot of passion for designing automobiles. This shows through in the dynamic and beautiful models that he conceptualizes, draws and builds.
He is dedicated and committed to further developing his talents and so his intention to study Automotive Design.
Thanks to Jelani Aliyu, the Nigerian born famous and successful car designer based in the US.

May Bashar grow to make us proud the way Jelani did.

His talent have caught the attention of Jelani Tanko General Motors (GM) designer and Sokoto State-born who has been blazing the trail as a designer of state-of-the-art cars, contributing to the success of the American car-brand.

If we could remember Jelani who also started in similar fashion and now currently works with Chevrolet.

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2016
smiley simply talented
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by espn(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Cute! If all those who stole our money can invest in talents like this der will be no reason for all dis probing and jailing fin!
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by Toosure70: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
proudly north not some people that import fake goods from China.

1 Like

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by INTROVERT(f): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2016
love the dodge
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by carinmom(f): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Wow! This is impressive.
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by emerged01(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by mightyhaze: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
The guy looks intelligent. If only d northern youths can embrace education like dia counterparts in d south,.. Nigeria would have been far ahead by now.just look at how much is budgeted just to fight insurgency. Look at d controversies and distractions rocking the country because of money meant to fight insurgency. Imagine investing such monies in our health or education sectors,..

3 Likes

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by yanabasee(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Toosure70:

Indeed..... You should be proud of the benefits you guys have from the country while other tribes are sidelined and overlooked, politically... I mean the 5% tribes.... Yet, you guys keep bombing yourselves and threaten to islamize a circular country and nothing is done to stop your religion from forcing people into it... Who wouldn't be prouder?

My opinion tho.... I do not hate any religion...I jst want everbody to have the freedom to chose his/her fate.

1 Like

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by OhimaiTours: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2016
God bless your efforts, someday you designs will be recognized worldwide and riden by the masses.
Thumbs up bro...

May the God Lord bless me to the point that I will build a church to feed the world and encourage talents like these instead of collecting from people and enriching my own self.
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by tunde1200(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2016
To invest stolen funds on such. But they are still going to be probe

espn:
Cute! If all those who stole our money can invest in talents like this der will be no reason for all dis probing and jailing fin!
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
that blue car na bad ooo. when u see talent bn displayed u embrace change. Nigeria shall great again

1 Like

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by johnmark1234(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Toosure70:
son of Lucifer Mohammed go to hell
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Dear nigerians
All this crafty nigerians make something eatable and useful.
Thanks
Yours OBJ.
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by watts75: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Jelani Aliyu, hails from
Sokoto State, Nigeria and is
General Motors Lead Exterior
Designer and the designer of
the Chevy Volt. General
Motors is the world’s largest
automobile maker. The car
has been described as an
American Revolution and one
of the hottest concepts in the
design line.

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by watts75: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2016
My best picture

Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by yhemsy62(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala have you seen this?
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by vayne(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Looks like a toy captured from a view thy nkwo it look larger.
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Impressive
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by sheddo619(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Allah ya sa kayi nasara danwa
Re: Bashir From Sokoto Design & Build His Own Cars. PIX by Dronedude(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice concept but the second car needs some design touch in terms of aerodynamics the first one is a perfect design.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nigerias If U Need Free Browsing Code On Mobile Phone And Laptop Then Vis / What Reptile Is This (pic)?: Killed It In My House In Benin City. / Top 10 Famous Logos, Which Have A Hidden Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.