Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? (1012 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by Backslider(m): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2009
People say that Micheal Jackson wanted to look like a White man but is this not Hypocrisy.

We have some many black women and men frying their hair and making them look different.
Re: Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by tpiah: 4:21am On Jun 28, 2009
He was an average black guy. There are some who will do anything to date whites and have "non-black" children.

His own was just extreme because he had the money to physically change his appearance to match his fantasy.

Many of our folks would do the same if they were in his shoes. undecided

havent I seen someone on this very forum eager for the return of slavery? Them plenty like that.
Re: Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by oyinda3(f): 4:24am On Jun 28, 2009
MJ went to an extreme. nose, hair, skin, lips. . . undecided
the transformation was quite spectacular
Re: Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by Tudor6(f): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2009
Even though i don't really fancy what he did i maintain he had every right to do whatsoever to his body that'll make him happy and feel whole. Now whether he got that 'happines' is a whole noda matter . . . . undecided
Re: Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by Backslider(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
@Tudor

he sure did have the right to also die the way he did right?

@all

The fact is that there is no where in the bible that specifically say MJ or any of us should not fry hair, change nose, bleach skin, and change our lips.

What i know for a fact.

You they say actions speak louder than words.

The way you look is a screaming statement of who you are. If you as woman dress up and you are showing of you parts that are sacred you

1) trying to attract men to yourself and equate yourself to an animal(this is called peacocking)
2) You see yourself as a sexual tool
3) If you say that you just want to dress like and that it means nothing to you. you are deceptive and you are a fraud inside you.
4) You are an enemy of God

Liberals are quick to insist that you can't judge a person by their appearance. Yes, it is true that there may be a few who, for whatever reason, do not fit the mold society would place them in, based on their appearance and like I said this will mean the heart is deceptive.

Example. If I dress like a pastor and I am not one what have I just said to myself? I can scream it doesnot matter till eternity but the truth remains that I am deceptive.

I agree that it would be foolish to judge someone by a narrow criteria like skin color or facial features that they were born with, etc. And we acknowledge that there is a large majority of people who dress in a rather generic, mainstream way; therefore it is hard to draw many conclusions from them based on their appearance other than the fact that they support the mainstream values of the present society.

THERE IS THE GUIDLINE OF PICKING APPEARANCE

1 Timothy 2:9-10
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Your cloth must not be expensive

People claim that the above only apply to the New Testament era because of the unique problems brought on by their ancient culture. Oh really? It is clear to see that what bothered Peter and Paul was not something unique to their time and place, but things that are common to all men and women of all times: namely pride, the love of money, the desire brag about ourselves, the use of immodesty to attract attention to ourselves and so on. To say that these instructions only apply to New Testament times is absurd; does that mean that modern Christians should be encouraged to be immodest and indecent? Does that mean that modern Christians should wear expensive, cutting-edge fashions in order to attract attention to ourselves and flaunt our wealth? Does that mean that modern Christians should be encouraged to be loud, obnoxious and proud in the way they present themselves to those around them? Does that mean that modern Christians should be vain, self-centered and self-absorbed? Of course not!

You dont need to worry if you are not a Christian about this post.
Re: Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? by Tudor6(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
Backslider, what are you talking about?
Are you saying his plastic surgery caused his death?

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist's Argument: Views On The Paradox Between Christian Beliefs / Actions / Anyone Who Works On A Sabbath Day Must Be Put To Death! Explain Please! / Is A Sin Just A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.