Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen (27812 Views)

Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee / Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by 247frolicboss(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Onofiok Luke, Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly has declared his support for Ekerette popularly known as Kemen, the Big Brother Naija Housemate who was disqualified for sexual harassment.

The Speaker declared his support for Kemen via Facebook. See post below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-akwa-ibom-assembly-speaker.html

cc lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by softwerk(f): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Instead of you to place the guy on suicide watchcry

I wonder which company would ever give Kemen an endorsement dealcry cry cry

Tboss you do this one sha!?embarassed

How can one loose a certain priceless assured future while chasing an uncertain N25M and Jeep?!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by signz: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2017
I heard that Kemen is connected to the AKS government.

They can give him fifty million naira and Udom can make him his PA.

I just pray as young men we've learnt a lesson or 2 from Kemen's BBN fiasco

24 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Ekiti Counterpart still following his governor up and down like police dog

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by LastSurvivor11: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Nansense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by jrexa: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
STop Tagging Kemen a sexual Harrasser... Thats what the show is all about mbok

66 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by sugarbelly: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Nickymezor(f): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
No be everybody go kee the same time
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by fjiga(f): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh well coming from the speaker am not diappointed grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by shamecurls(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Op! Remove the words "Sexual harasser". He is not

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Aspireahead(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
can someone show me where he supported the act?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
What concerns the Speaker of the House of Assembly of Akwa-Ibom State and this matter? Nothing important for this man to talk this morning.

I beg you Mr. Rudolf and Mr. Tankson let us eat. This is a Mumu post.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by maxiuc(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen=Semen

Eaya kemen took the 1st step to put tboss in mood but failed

lesson learnt is that you shouldn't in any way touch or play with anybody that doesn't like you

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Seun lalasticlala, Nairaland should stop tagging this guy a 'sexual harasser'!!!

You are deliberately harming a fellow man's image and that is evil and unacceptable

25 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by martineverest(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dumb speaker
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by MrMcJay(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
signz:
I heard that Kemen is connected to the AKS government.

They can give him fifty million naira and Udom can make him his PA.

I just pray as young men we've learnt a lesson or 2 from Kemen's BBN fiasco

If the Governor of Akwa Ibom likes, he should vacate his office and hand it over to Kemen.

It is because of ignorant misfits in leadership like the Speaker that they haven't been able to stop the mutilation of children for witchcraft in Akwa Ibom.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by atuanso84: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
you this op make you take am easy before you tanish person image self. which one be sexuall harasser you come they tag this guy now?

you done prove for court? plus DAT girl tell you say she no know say man de by her side.?

or can you tell me say stranger go enter your bed come put hand for your you no where and you go still sleep.how many yrs old woman for that matter which kind sleep be that?.

let's all play naive since this is a game anyway. but me know say this her snare tactics go one day blow up for her face. and I will be watching when it does.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by tribalistseun: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
He looks like a rapist too. see his eye
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by warriorPedigree: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't watch bbn, but its not fair to attach such title to kemen ye hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Pavore9: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why mentioning Jesus in it?
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by CONFAMA: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen is a He-goat with that dirty beards of his.

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by D33VA(f): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
You do not know what he did yet you are comenting and supporting.

Nigerian politicians daft since 1900

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Coldfeet(f): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
MBOK what is the meaning of the fear of inua that he mentioned last? Does it have same meaning as utem' inua? I hear it a lot from my Efik friend tongue
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mtcheeeew!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by wordbank(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen
Kiss
Karashika

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by tmgold007(f): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
See his head like idiami yansh......stupid Fellow...mtsheww
Re: Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen by rodrirodri(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
This bladdy useeeless show is all about seexxx... you toucch me.. I kiss you.. they romance there.. after all this shiiiiit you expect that guy not to try his luck... pls somee one remind me again waht this useless show is promoting... the bladdy big brother is a hypocrite for sending that dude out.. even the so called tboss nah olosho on her own...make she do come out make I pay her PA.. to furrrrk the leaving dayling out of her.. I do keep 20k dolls for am...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerians Moved From Frying Pan To Fire Under APC / Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.