Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's (13480 Views)

Sell Your Used TV (plasma LED LCD) Get #instantcash / IMPORTER OF USED FOREIGN GOODS Are Welcome HERE / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's by acunon: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
I have read through the thread and i was highly disappointed in you @acunon especially how you responded to the whatsapp chat. Go through the whatsapp screenshot to observe how you rudely and arrogantly responded to your customer. Go and get educated in customer relationship. If not for the open forum Nairaland, you would've asked him to go hell. Who knows how customers from other channels like OLX you have treated badly based on the fact they can't easily express their grievances. Rid yourself of Alaba attitude 'money wey enter my hand don enter'. All your recent posts are just face saving approach in order to attract more customers. You could have resolved this issue amicably without coming to Nairaland.
Hi sir
I hope you read the whatsapp message well, I was not implying rude to him I was only angered by the way he packaged a TV worth 170k roughly just because he wanted a refund. I don't always speak rude to my clients and has not spoken to you rude before. And beside dnt talk rude to my client off other online business media as I treat them the same way . Also I dnt use that so called mentality of money whey enter hand as this was not how I was trained in this business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's by acunon: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
chidi2pus:
Yes.

I was refunded 140k ( out of 187k )

still a horrible experience and i would never recommend anyone to him as he is a self centered fellow

please close the thread
Why are you saying you paid 187k for that tv when I have the screen shot of what you paid. And beside I did not force you to accept the 140k offer, I had to add mine to it. If you could remember you said you wanted the buyer to pay 150k for it. And you later called me on the fone to accept 140k. Why all this, if you felt you where angry on the 140k you should had told me to keep the tv till a better offer comes in but you did not. Calling me to pay as soon as possible.
You gave me 170k plus the remote fee of 3k plus the waybill used for the local courier. I dnt knw where you got that 187k figure you wrote up there.
I could remember that you thanked me for the money that I paid into your gt account the next day why are you condemning me again after I thought we have concluded on this?

Re: My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's by acunon: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
chidi2pus:
Yes.

I was refunded 140k ( out of 187k )

still a horrible experience and i would never recommend anyone to him as he is a self centered fellow

please close the thread
Why are you saying you paid 187k for that tv when I have the screen shot of what you paid. And beside I did not force you to accept the 140k offer, I had to add mine to it. If you could remember you said you wanted the buyer to pay 150k for it. And you later called me on the fone to accept 140k. Why all this, if you felt you where angry on the 140k you should had told me to keep the tv till a better offer comes in but you did not. Calling me to pay as soon as possible.
You gave me 170k plus the remote fee of 3k plus the waybill used for the local courier. I dnt knw where you got that 187k you wrote above.
I could remember that you thanked me for the money that I paid into your gt account the next day why are you condemning me again after I thought we have concluded on this?

2 Likes

Re: My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's by chidi2pus(m): 6:00am On Apr 01, 2016
acunon:

You gave me 170k plus the remote fee of 3k plus the waybill used for the local courier. I dnt knw where you got that 187k you wrote above.

when i said 187k - i meant in cumulative
i only accepted 140k to just end everything and move on - funny how a tv you sold for 170, you now resold for 140.
I accepted the loss and i've moved on
Re: My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's by acunon: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2016
chidi2pus:

when i said 187k - i meant in cumulative
i only accepted 140k to just end everything and move on - funny how a tv you sold for 170, you now resold for 140.
I accepted the loss and i've moved on
Leave this cumulative and always say the truth because it helps. I will thank you once again for all this.
Please let me add something more. I had to change that screen for a 100k plus with my money so that the TV can be fixed and ready for sales,it's not that I could not contribute but I added my time calling you each day updating you on the progress of the new screen from Samsung company and financially.
Thanks once again
Please dragnet you can close the thread.
CC dragnet,octavo

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Mint Condition Iphone 7 Plus / Skmei Unisex Sports Watch - 1016 / UK Used Bold 5 @ N15000 Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.