Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (18439 Views)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by passionate88: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
bUHARI WHERE'S THE SECURITY?
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by brunofarad(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Vision4God: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Dos robbers will not escape God's judgement here on earth.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by elopee3000(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
People now dey fear to say fulani people attack them dem no wan make buhari vex

1 Like

Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by johntaiwo123(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
God have mercy....
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by cuteness01: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Absolute truth! The cleric was the reverend of my church ; Hossanah African Church, Ijesa-Isu Ekiti, 6mins drive from the police station. They asked each of them.."are you a xtian or muslim?" once the man introduced himself as a reverend he was shot dead. Very young man..his wife is pregnant...everyone is worried now cos they think the assailants are bokoharam since they stole nothing from the people.

There is no truth to the story, don't mind these people, They just wake up with evil intentions... where is the pic of the damage?

The only thing that occurred was robbery & some people were injured, these people may have been caught in the crossfire..

Moreover, do you think it's possible that the media would not have reported anything at all? No bomb went off!!!

Mynd44, lalasticlala Pls be guided. Thx.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by 500samuel(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
God please save my state
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by 4nobody4every1: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2016
cuteness01:
Absolute truth! The cleric was the reverend of my church ; Hossanah African Church, Ijesa-Isu Ekiti, 6mins drive from the police station. They asked each of them.."are you a xtian or muslim?" once the man introduced himself as a reverend he was shot dead. Very young man..his wife is pregnant...everyone is worried now cos they think the assailants are bokoharam since they stole nothing from the people.
...........Really, Nigeria is really facing serious security challenges, no where is actually safe in Nigeria, so sad for all the recent killings with no hope in sight, God is the only security that the masses should rely upon...... sad embarassed
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by kenny905(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
So this nonsense dey happen for south too, khoi....sha naija police na wash...am guessing the culprits weren't even engaged....story of a police station without guards and probably sleeping staffs
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by InvertedHammer: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
SwagZeus:

U are right about d clergy man dey killed, right about the armoured tank n also right about the sporadic gun shots but it wasnt for 2 hours, was for an hour n about 15minutes

/

Did you use a stopwatch to time it?

/
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by ademega(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
this is seriously serious
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by modath(f): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
joborskill:

how do u know since u live in FCT?

You know i fell from the sky & don't have family anywhere! Stalker!! sad

& When did the title of the thread change from bombed ?
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2016
babyphaze07:
It is very very true. It was Fulani herdsmen that attacked the station to release one of them. There was heavy gun shooting for almost two hours yesterday. One pastor was killed. He was travelling to neighbouring town that night. There were police moving around this evening in their armour tank. Even First bank didn't open today. The attack was done on Area Command office of police.

Are Fulani now also from South South? So which is which? Important to know. smiley
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

You know i fell from the sky & don't have family anywhere! Stalker!! sad

& When did the title of the thread change from bombed ?

stalker u are wrong. i know u more than you think. met your hubby at kubwa area twice wink
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by maestroz: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Pictures or it's just nollywood rehearsal.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by modath(f): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
joborskill:

stalker u are wrong. i know u more than you think. met your hubby at kubwa area twice wink

No be only Kubwa, you will see Zuba soon!!! I don't hide my location, so nothing new. angry

On this one, your "hacking" jam rock.... You can also keep digging!!!stalker!!!!

Save yourself the stress, PM a few ladies on the mummy&baby thread, one or two that I'm friendly with will help you out!! Iranu!

Mynd44 , lalasticlala. Fyi
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

No be only Kubwa, you will see Zuba soon!!! I don't hide my location, so nothing new. angry

On this one, your "hacking" jam rock.... You can also keep digging!!!stalker!!!!

Save yourself the stress, PM a few ladies on the mummy&baby thread, one or two that I'm friendly with will help you out!! Iranu!

Mynd.44 , lalas.ticlala. Fyi

why calling mods? did i abuse u or break any rule? Btw if u dont live in kubwa means your hubby cant come to kubwa smh
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by phemmie06(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2016
If robbers could attacked police station for ammunition and the police couldn't use the ammunition the robbers came for to protect their own life then something is wrong.
Maybe they're not train on how to use it or they don't know the value of what were in their possession
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by modath(f): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2016
joborskill:

why calling mods? did i abuse u or break any rule? Btw if u dont live in kubwa means your hubby cant come to kubwa smh

It is not about my partner, I do have a great one, I hope he does the right thing always, but I am a realist.... however, it is a strange thing you are doing & I need mynd44 & lalasticlala to help us with the rules guiding such.. dazall.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by basty: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2016
I said it when Fayose was elected that, the relative peace we had in Ekiti state will soon be over and see what is happening to my dear father and motherland Ekiti.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by olac21(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2016
babyphaze07:
It is very very true. I stayed in the town. It was Fulani herdsmen that attacked the station to release one of them. There was heavy gun shooting for almost two hours yesterday. One pastor was killed. He was travelling to neighbouring town that night. There were police moving around this evening in their armour tank. Even First bank didn't open today. The attack was done on Area Command office of police.

That's bad enough!I left ikole two days ago.where you at in ikole?
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Seapon(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
mehn na true story but not all mentioned was occurred cos I was a witness d incident occurred around 8pm and did not last upto one hr there are gun shoots dynamite like twice they place bomb and drop some on d floor it was dismounted d next day I try to snap d damages yesterday but couldn't cos of d commissioner dat came.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Seapon(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
babyphaze07:
It is very very true. I stayed in the town. It was Fulani herdsmen that attacked the station to release one of them. There was heavy gun shooting for almost two hours yesterday. One pastor was killed. He was travelling to neighbouring town that night. There were police moving around this evening in their armour tank. Even First bank didn't open today. The attack was done on Area Command office of police.
they did not release anybody pls d fulani man dat was there even helped d officer to switch off his phone am a witness d night it happened
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

It is not about my partner, I do have a great one, I hope he does the right thing always, but I am a realist.... however, it is a strange thing you are doing & I need my.nd44 & lalasti.clala to help us with the rules guiding such.. dazall.

i will ignore u for now but keep observing.
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by zurine(f): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
hmm
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Adaezeagu(f): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Seapon:
mehn na true story but not all mentioned was occurred cos I was a witness d incident occurred around 8pm and did not last upto one hr there are gun shoots dynamite like twice they place bomb and drop some on d floor it was dismounted d next day I try to snap d damages yesterday but couldn't cos of d commissioner dat came.
your grammar dey give me migraine
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by semaj23: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Actually there was no bombing at all. It was only gun shot and they were thief not boko haram. I know did coz I live in ikole
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by Seapon(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaezeagu:
your grammar dey give me migraine
if I hear
Re: Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers by teewety: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
eleko1:
shocked probably ancient mud brick house sad. While other state gov like Ambode/Obiano equipped NIG police with gadgets to fight crime,the thug in Ekiti govt house dey jump up and down cut fish,meat,buy onions and vegetable,attacked baba Daura instead of attack infrastructure/develop his state.Ekiti ketes,E ku iroju embarassed.Rip to the pastor sad
U dey on vacation when robbers come Festac for Lagos. Baba Buhari Pikin. APC disciple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / Boko Haram Likely To Attack Lagos & Ibadan - AOKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.