Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard (22282 Views)

President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by hallysonia(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2016
May Allah help BUHARI in dis government administration
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
........... Now to Chop Yam and Export the Remaining Excess YAMS to the White Man's land or Carry am Go Dubai don Become serious WAR angry angry

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Geeflow(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Do we realy need d senate?
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by sunmike065(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is Mr I just want to make common sense?? Ben Bruce??

He urge him to talk about this now because this is where the huge c'mon sense is now.

All dis polithiefians enh. angry
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by akwarandu(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is the reason why I have been voting and surporting PMB since 2003 , long live FRN and long live PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by niggi4life(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
NO MORE BUSINESS AS USUAL

ARISTO AND OLOSHO GIRLS PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by wawaboy1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
can't he use executive order?
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by christconscious: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
A round of aplause....nice one Mr president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by gigabyte13: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm, l dnt see saraki and his 109 thieves pass this into law. You dey tell thieves to sign him death warrant if and when eventually caught .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by stainlex(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
I so wish that they allow the masses vote this into law. I swear!
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by gsport: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
The government can strike a deal or blackmailed saraki to get it passé.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by samento: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

PMB is on a long thing, grin cheesy , when e Taya, e go come carry hin paper!

Saraki is supposed to see these bills come alive abi?? Same house we have Jang, Ochendo, Dino, Akpabio, Goje etc.. A nor fit laugh!! cheesy

Like PIB, like Anti money Laundering bill...

The paper the bills are on will turn brown in that NASS!!

Anything that is for the benefit of the nation does not find favour with our lawbreakers..

Awon oloriburuku someborry.
That was why his case was suspended. If he try rubbish, his case will be exhumed.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by sandraokosun: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
i hope mr twitter publicity senator + sehu sani, can raise ths in plenary and make it look serious, rather than all the stupeed questions he asks online. Ths bill would further even put pmb and all govt officials into deep questioning after their office exit.
i hope that answers questions to all the 'selective prosecution crew'.
for a serving president to be working and hustling for bills(doing work of legislators) tells u much abt a man with nothing to fear+defination of integrity.
pmb is here to clean up mess and lay a foundation but he is only unforunate with the depth of rot, decayed inherited economy, zero oil revenue etc.
I stand with pmb

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by ehinmowo: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Corruption must attract capital punishment in this country if we must be taking serious. the highest of which should be life imprisonment and least should be 10 years (for 1million-5million).

however, we should never subscribe to the Sharia system of punishment which denies people of their hands and legs.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by crystalfarmer: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
How truth is this....
Obama collected money from Dasuki..
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by HAH: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
How I wish there will be like 5% commission to whistle blower on corruption and money laundrym this will encourage people to report all theft

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by sokera: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is that Twitter senator Ben Bruce ? Oya Ben Bruce push this to your Twitter page... Yeye man
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Acecube(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
bamite:
747: 50000 naira awaits who can decipher that code wink
the bill will crash like airplane Boeing 747 , right ?
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by iyerenath(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Acecube:
the bill will crash like airplane Boeing 747 , right ?
correct...oya bring d #50000 sharp sharp!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by piagetskinner(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
i doubt this bill will ever see the light if the day...how do u expect money launderers to pass a bill that is against theie money laundering spree?
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by ajebuter(f): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Well, I like this step taken by Mr Buhari.

Anyway, GEJ remains my love!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by philipdollar(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ok the time has come.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Acecube(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
iyerenath:
correct...oya bring d #50000 sharp sharp!!!
lol, no be u even ask question. Guy do I look like Dasuki ?
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by anigbajumo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is where Nigerian youths' need social media to communicate effectively to the NASS.I dnt see this bill implemented if Nigerian keep shut......

All these politician that hold juicy position in senate is on trial directly or indirectly on corruption.

How I wish PMB rule this country as a military man in this present shape of this country.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by fyneguy: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,

Let's use all available channels to push the Senators to pass the bills with immediate alacrity!

Let's bombard twitter, FB and others, and ask them to expedite actions on it.

Let's save our country o!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by mightyokwy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
coninse:
It is ready sad that Nigerians decided to give this man a chance to govern at a very old age. This president has perfect hatred for corruption and he is ready to kill it at all cost. For any country to grow economically , corruption must give way. How I wish he is much younger and has all the strength to carry on for the next 8 yrs! Nigeria would have become a model for all other African countries under his leadership. A great president!!
Story for the gods, what did he achieved when he had the chance in 80s as young military officer. Nigerian politicians are all corrupt, non of them is free including Buhari. I support the fight against corruption, and if we must win the fight against corruption all the politicians with corrupt charges hanging on there neck should be probed no matter their party affiliation. As for the bill watch out and see how it will die a natural dead. Who will like to dig his own grave. Lol.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by callme2dy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
It is amazing development.
How I wish these guys in the Senate will be considerate enough to pass these bills.
Am waiting for Ben Bruce contribution on this bill.
Someone who claim to be a Saint and has never travelled in First Class flight before.
Wanting to be like Obama as some one calls him Bruce Obamanikoro.
We are waiting for it's reading.
May God Bless Nigeria
And Bless Buhari. Amen.

If it were during the military regime,2decrees would have been approved. Gbam. ..That's it.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by mightyokwy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is the first good news am hearing from this current administration. For this bill to see the light of the day we all must speak with one voice to keep those legislators on their toes. All the media houses, NGOs, religious bodies must come out in number to support this bill. Corruption has killed this country.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dead on arrival. The National Assembly will never pass the bill. Many of them,sorry, all of them are rogues and guilty of the said proposed law.
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by effibuaiz: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is the time for the youth to used all medium available to speak up and put this men on their toe for a successful passage of an important bill like dis we must not listen to their arsenal of witch hunt am @ sowing a seed of discord btw us
Re: Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard by Ephemmm: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
wawaboy1:
can't he use executive order?

Don't tell me that you don't know that principle of 'separation of power' exist in democratic setting to enhance checks and balances? While I understand your passion, remember that he has not done this when some 'idiotic idiots' supporting corruption has started calling him a dictator.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier In Sambisa Forest Drops A Rap Freestyle (Video) / President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) / Punish Saraki, Dogara– Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.