Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

School Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / School Recruitment (4441 Views)

Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Chrisland School Recruitment!!! / Mictec International School Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Recruitment by Zehner(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
BusyMinds is recruiting to fill the following positions:

Teachers
Assistant Teachers
Nannies
Janitors
and Administrative personnel.

The staff required must posses the following:
Fluency in English language (written/spoken)
Articulate and well spoken
High level of integrity
Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: busyminds.frontdesk@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: School Recruitment by dt4omoh(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Where is d school,d qualification for each position and d pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Recruitment by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
I think you should be concerned with the responsiblities and job description.. salary can always be negotiated.
Re: School Recruitment by MrBONE2(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Zehner:
BusyMinds is recruiting to fill the following positions:

Teachers
Assistant Teachers
Nannies
Janitors
and Administrative personnel.

The staff required must posses the following:
Fluency in English language (written/spoken)
Articulate and well spoken
High level of integrity
Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: busyminds.frontdesk@gmail.com
location of the school Pls.
Re: School Recruitment by dt4omoh(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2016
makky04:
I think you should be concerned with the responsiblities and job description.. salary can always be negotiated.

I ask others nw ? Teacher /Assistant job descriptn n responsibilities is known by all

1 Like

Re: School Recruitment by dt4omoh(f): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
makky04:

I ask others nw ? Teacher /Assistant job descriptn n responsibilities is known by all undecided
Re: School Recruitment by Abiola88(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls location,am interested but living around Ajah axis
Re: School Recruitment by indoorlove(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
see the reply I got after sending my Cv to the said address. However i won't be available for the interview because I live in Abuja. I encourage anyone who is interested to forward his/ her cv to the address given by op above. here is their website www.busymindscenter.com

Hello and thank you for your email.

You have been scheduled to come in for a pre-employment test on Monday the 1st of February 2016 at 7am at Busy Minds School. I advice that you keep that entire day free.

Do come along with a hard copy of your CV and the originals of all your credentials.

Please ask to see Juliet Mordi upon arrival.

Thank you your time and do feel free to email or call us, should you require more information or need further clarification. We are always happy to help.

​Juliet Mordi​

For: Busy Minds School
0703 124 1085
www.busymindscenter.com
info@busymindscenter.com

1 Like

Re: School Recruitment by Zehner(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrBONE2:
location of the school Pls.
lekki lagos.
Re: School Recruitment by MrBONE2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Zehner:
lekki lagos.
Thanks
Re: School Recruitment by Toakins: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
I also got an invite for a pre-employment test tomorrow.
Please where is the school located in lekki and description? I live around Alagbado.

Thanks..
Re: School Recruitment by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
When you get to Obalende or CMS, take a bus going to Ajah/Jakande...stop at Chisco busstop..cross over to where conoil is..take a bike to the school or just take a walk . Its the first turning on the right just by the entrance of the street if i am not mistaken..

Or just ask when you are at conioil.

Good luck tomorrow and keep us informed...thanks
Re: School Recruitment by Toakins: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
makky04:
When you get to Obalende or CMS, take a bus going to Ajah/Jakande...stop at Chisco busstop..cross over to where conoil is..take a bike to the school or just take a walk . Its the first turning on the right just by the entrance of the street if i am not mistaken..

Or just ask when you are at conioil.

Good luck tomorrow and keep us informed...thanks

Thanks a bunch
Re: School Recruitment by Abiola88(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Av sent my CV but yet 2 get feedback
Re: School Recruitment by raystar96(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abiola88:
same here lipsrsealed
Abiola88:
same here
Re: School Recruitment by kemmary: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
A company in Magodo GRA, Lagos has urgent Marketing vacancies for Industrial Training Students (OND). The pay is 20k. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com. Resumption is February 2016. Proximity is not a barrier as successful applicants will be required to work in their Local government of residence.
Re: School Recruitment by oluemmakay(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ve bn der b4 for a chat wit d school administrator... The school is standard wit CCTV inevery class. I didnt take der pre-employment test..so i dont kno wot it looks like...but dont expect much as far as salary is concerned...
The woman is really interesting in wot u ve to offer i.e ideas u ve to move the school forward.

#Just my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Recruitment by gabrieloreoluwa: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
I also receive the invite to the school. Please what time will l get there when am asked to get to the school premises at 7am, when am living in Ishaga. I wonder if l get the job the resumption time will be 5am. It is well ni o. God help us in this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: School Recruitment by 6fit(f): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Toakins:
I also got an invite for a pre-employment test tomorrow.
Please where is the school located in lekki and description? I live around Alagbado.

Thanks..

pls, after yur apointment with d school tomoro, kindly update me. Mine in on Monday......wish u good luck
Re: School Recruitment by jozzee1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
I need a teaching job in Ilorin. I can teach any of the Science subjects/ Mathematics
Re: School Recruitment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Those who had dr test/interview today....how did it go?
Re: School Recruitment by Toakins: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
olami92:
Those who had dr test/interview today....how did it go?

It was okay.. got a NO

It was just the interview for me.. just questions about my cv, why a Msc holder wants to teach lil kids.. I think my discipline also added to the NO.. people with degrees in edu.. montessori should have an advantage.

Those that came earlier had a test.. I only saw the essay part.. something about parents.. teachers.. sha google the school.

That's the only info I have..All the best.

And to the person who gave the description to the school.. Thanks..

N.B Please speak Queens English grin
Re: School Recruitment by Adevictor206(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls who know the salary range for busymind school lekki
Their college and if the have up to ss3

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! / New Global Poll Finds Unemployment Remains The Top Issue Around The World. / P & G Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.