Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? (2178 Views)

Poll: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend?

YES, IF SHE WILL TAKE IT AND DISAPPEAR: 25% (5 votes)
NO, NEVER: 75% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by SamMilla1(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2009
When husbands become unfaithful most wives find it very hard to stomach such betrayal. They go to any length to restore their homes which they guide so jealously. So, what solution would you proffer to a girl friend that snatches your husband?

Would you just watch and let her take away what rightly belongs to you so there would be peace? Or would you fight her with everything within your reach? Or would you rather pay her off, if only she can name the price? Well, if you are caught in this web, what would you do?
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
I will let the man know that if he has decided to disgrace me and himself then he is not worth getting a headache over. Pay her off indeed, I've better things to do with my money!
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Igwe9(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
cheesy shocked sad cry undecided angry embarassed undecided cool smiley
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
Rightly belongs to me? Why does this sound like a product?  undecided Common now. I dont like to treat my bf / husband like a product because he is not and he will never be and I would expect him to do the same.

When a bf/husband cheated on you, there obviously must be some problem with you yourself or he has an attitude problem.

But anyways, it all depends on the situation.

So. . . . I wont pay her and infact Ill let him make his own decison as Im not his motha. He can go with that girl or he could leave her and say sorry I will forgive him but if he does it for 3 times, mehnnn. . . its over (SHIT! I hate the word divorce as its not in my dictionary!) angry angry angry
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Secretz(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2009
YES!!! I will pay her with the biggest slap of her life! And no refunds!! tongue

No, but seriously. I wouldn't wast my money, it could be spent on better things and what's to say that if I did and he did it again? Would I have to pay that one off tooo? Until when? undecided
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2009
This topic is so so pathetic!
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by biola44: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2009
;d
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
This is very interesting and i will follow it
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by SamMilla1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
Why wont some people just give their opinions here instead of condemning the topic.
Or atleast leave the topic alone ?

Wont you pay off this girlfriend if you believe beyond doubt that she will leave your husband alone?

Yes or no, With reasons , not calling the topic names like pathetic.

Or you think pulling your husbands girlfriend's hair or tearing her cloth in the public will solve the problem?
Huh!!
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
Sam Milla:

Why wont some people just give their opinions here instead of condemning the topic.
Or atleast leave the topic alone ?

Wont you pay off this girlfriend if you believe beyond doubt that she will leave your husband alone?

Yes or know, With reasons , not calling the topic names like pathetic.

Or you think pulling your husbands girlfriend's hair or tearing her cloth in the public will solve the problem?
Huh!!

My bad! tongue
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by SamMilla1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Ok
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by pek(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
know one thing about blackmailers? they keep coming back for more.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
pek:

know one thing about blackmailers? they keep coming back for more.

true dat
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by beingme(f): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
funny topic
payoff
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by sistawoman: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2009
If he was mine in the first place he would not have cheated.

So if he cheats he is not mine but hers.

Good riddence to bad rubbish.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by ifyalways(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
Never say never.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by beingme(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2009
paying off indeed.

u will talk of pay off if uwere the one that got the woman for ur husband. these re mistakes we make that crash our homes (women).

what happens if the man is taking a second wife? kill him?

come on women we ought think well in order not to make mistakes in our homes.

if uhusband s cheats on u u ve to lay low and be faithful to urself not nagging, disrespecting or confronting him, but wit time u will discuss wit him making sure u know why he's cheating on u
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2009
beingme:

paying off indeed.

u will talk of pay off if uwere the one that got the woman for ur husband. these re mistakes we make that crash our homes (women).

what happens if the man is taking a second wife? kill him?

come on women we ought think well in order not to make mistakes in our homes.

if uhusband s cheats on u u ve to lay low and be faithful to urself not nagging, disrespecting or confronting him, but wit time u will discuss wit him making sure u know why he's cheating on u

Ogini? Na god? Nor worry. Male users are coming to tell you you are a heavenly sent wife!  grin
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by JJYOU: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2009
ifyalways:

Never say never.
it is amazing what over opiniated people would do when faced with real life situations and choices. it is so easy to call people names on NL. if there is anything life teaches it is never say never becos u never know.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
JJYOU:

it is amazing what over opiniated people would do when faced with real life situations and choices. it is so easy to call people names on NL. if there is anything life teaches it is never say never becos u never know.

Very true.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by touchmeder: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
Pay who. i will hit his head with a saucepan after giving him a tongue lash cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy (joking)
but seriously no one is is cheating nor am i paying.lol
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by mamagee3(f): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
It's not right.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by kay9(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Now, let me say it straight: I wouldn't dream of cheating on my wife. If i love her enough to marry her, wtf am i looking for fooling around like that? Shit happens, yes, but i think a good percentage of the required self-control is up to me.

Ok, having said that, lemme now talk objectively. grin
If i did cheat on my wife and she's dense enough to pay off the girl, i shall without much ado, proceed to commit the said cheating again - and split the money 50-50 with the girl!! Easy dough! grin grin
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
kay9:

Now, let me say it straight: I wouldn't dream of cheating on my wife. If i love her enough to marry her, wtf am i looking for fooling around like that? Shit happens, yes, but i think a good percentage of the required self-control is up to me.

Ok, having said that, lemme now talk objectively. grin
If i did cheat on my wife and she's dense enough to pay off the girl, i shall without much ado, proceed to commit the said cheating again - and split the money 50-50 with the girl!! Easy dough! grin grin

hahahahahahaha.
You must be a comedian.
A woman pay off the babe off your back and you think she wont have her own idea of what she will do to you?
Get real.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Sissy3(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2009
if i pay her off, how am i sure she's not going to blackmail me with that undecided
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by beingme(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
whn u re paying off be ready 4 wateva follows
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by spoilt(f): 1:08am On Jul 05, 2009
Pay who off? You couldnt have cracked a worse joke.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Now this is interesting. I think those that are married are the ones that should reply this topic (at least they are more sensible).

Meanwhile, some of these not-married(single does not describe everyone) that are shouting here now that never! never!! never!!!
when they marry now, don carry belle. . .deliver one, two, three. . .ballooned up. . . .pathetic looking *Not all of them sha*
They will use anything to beg their husbands to stay at home. I see a couple of those kinda couples all the time. . . . .

The hubby comes back from work, and goes to the beer pallor. . . .house of the gf. . . . .comes back 2:59pm, leaves work 5am. . . . .

And of course, those wives will pay off their hubby's gf. I even remember a couple that could not have children, and when the gf got pregnant. . . .

Of course I am not married yet, but these are real-life events that people should consider before posting. . . .you will not always retain your current
looks and all that. . . .

By the way, no offence to anyone (and i did not mention names? or did I?). . .just being myself as always. . .
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by SeanT21(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
Sam Milla:

When husbands become unfaithful most wives find it very hard to stomach such betrayal. They go to any length to restore their homes which they guide so jealously. So, what solution would you proffer to a girl friend that snatches your husband?

Would you just watch and let her take away what rightly belongs to you so there would be peace? Or would you fight her with everything within your reach? Or would you rather pay her off, if only she can name the price? Well, if you are caught in this web, what would you do?

Snatches my husband He is a grown man.He choose to leave with her. If he wanna leave with her, so be it.I am not gonna fight over someone that leaves with another woman.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
I dunno why SeanT, but from what i have seen, no matter how bad the man becomes, most women seem to want their husband back.
I think marriage is deeper (possibly to women) than when they are just dating free-style, at least from what i have seen. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by sistawoman: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2009
*dhtml:

I dunno why SeanT, but from what i have seen, no matter how bad the man becomes, most women seem to want their husband back.
I think marriage is deeper (possibly to women) than when they are just dating free-style, at least from what i have seen. . . . . . . . . . .

I stand in the group that says if he cheats he can stay with her.

If he is stupid enough to give up his 80 for her 20 then go be with her, i dont want him back.
Re: Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend? by SeanT21(f): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

I stand in the group that says if he cheats he can stay with her.

If he is stupid enough to give up his 80 for her 20 then go be with her, i dont want him back.

CO-SIGN!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother / So Touching: Little Boy Trying To Wake His Dead Mom. / Must A Man Change His Wife Phone Number After Wedding, & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.